Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. (10632 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Deapexboy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
ikpeazu2015:

we do not need enemies like you here.

the truth is bitter
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
vanbonattel:

ol boy come see streets
nowhere in awka can be like this in 200 years tongue
seriously, you are too humurous, abeg leave anambra people alone oooo
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Deapexboy:

the truth is bitter
what truth? My state is definitely not the dustbin of the nation, as you can from the pictures.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Deapexboy:

the truth is bitter

which truth? abia will get there. dont laugh at us today because nothing it permanent.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by mentorandfriend(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Another Abia thread. *Takes a seat*
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
ikpeazu2015:

which truth? abia will get there. dont laugh at us today because nothing it permanent.
seriously it doesn't take much to get abia kicking, the state has got potentials waiting to be tapped.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
More from umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Malawian(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Schematics:
Abia is the economic hope of Nigeria. Customized please keep the pictures coming, do not mind the derailers..

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Collynzo419: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
ikpeazu2015:

shut up your mouth. no condition is permanent.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Deapexboy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Am not laffing at ur state bro....u will get there by wen smallest state in nigeria will turn to little london??

Start voting out ur present govt.

ikpeazu2015:

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by mentorandfriend(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
Aba, the economic hope if the east
Op, how about if you caption these pics, eg Government Housing estate Umuahia, Faulks rd Aba, etc. It will help people to relate with these thread. Anybody can paste pictures of Owerri, Enugu or Awka and say it is Aba. Thank you.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Deapexboy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
what truth? My state is definitely not the dustbin of the nation, as you can from the pictures.

wic picture

Those pix look like L.G.A nt a state capital

#crying for d kind of man god gave u as governor#

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Deapexboy:

wic picture

which state are you from? lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Schematics: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Customized learn to ignore derailers and be focused..
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Deapexboy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
which state are you from? lipsrsealed

wil that improve the state of infastructure in ur state

don't start to campare

i blv abia state is the heart beat of nigeria..let join hands and make it one of the best...#udo diri ONU#

jst vote for change

#runing out of thread i no wnt aba agboros to still my ipad,,,,i no wnt nsugbu#
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by londoner: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
I like.....Umuahia looks really decent/nice in some places.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Deapexboy:

wic picture

which is your state?
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo419:

grin grin grin grin

you are only laughing at yourself. abia is on the move. whatever condition we found ourselves today in abia cannot be permanent.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
More from umuahia

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
More on umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by brutef0rce101: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nwabekeyi on the move. Abia state, the dustbin of the Nation.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by IgrigiMercenery: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
brutef0rce101:
[s]Nwabekeyi on the move. Abia state, the dustbin of the Nation.[/s]

**grins** Your sister Toju is the dustbin of every big prick in warri **LOLS**

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by funkiebully: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by brutef0rce101: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

Yes, God punish the Toju by Gods grace. Amen! Hehehehehe. Your brain can never get the person behind this ID, you will keep trying.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

lolz

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
I served in Abia state and am proud of it. The people are very industrous, lots of talents in Aba. Then I use to ask my self if only the federal and state government could assist this people? They will do wonders.

Serving in the God own state changed my orientation.

I pray God give the State a good governor this time.

ABIANS KWENU

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by brutef0rce101: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
lolz

Nwabekeyi that his mom has been disgraced here many times too dey laugh. lmaoooooo. May God help us punish Toju, may Boko Haram bomb Toju. Hehehehehe. Mumu people.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by wheredemdey: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
smh, I don't why some anambrarians are so egoistic, some of them are sensible anyway.

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by emmysoftyou: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo419:
There is no hope for Abia state. Abia is the dustbin of Nigeria.

[b]I will advise all Abia youths to emulate the OP and save up and move to the SW
for better opportunities.
re yu sure, yu re ok or yu just took the igbo the yorubas sold to you for agbero work?...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by emmysoftyou: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
aba is a place to be...i jus love the city due to its largeness and land versity....
But then i stay in brass....
Cool place .....

Umuahiia...just a wondaful place to chill if yu re workin....

Those days when i was in cameroun and warri str,umuahia..
I jus love smoothness of the roads and the aesthetics of the place...

Customised13 or 12.... More pix to remind me of places i ve been in abia state...
As a guy who remain faithful to the entire igboland cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc’s Abubakar Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Ondo Governorship: PDP Disowns Jimoh Ibrahim / Air Force Operation "Forest Storm" Destroys More Illegal Oil Refineries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.