Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. (10383 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
emmysoftyou:
re yu sure, yu re ok or yu just took the igbo the yorubas sold to you for agbero work?...
I actually give most his brothers 30naira everyday for upkeep. I know he will be part of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Aba obodo oyinbo grin

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Umuahia obodo oma

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Kororugged231: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
brutef0rce101:

Nwabekeyi that his mom has been disgraced here many times too dey laugh. lmaoooooo. May God help us punish Toju, may Boko Haram bomb Toju. Hehehehehe. Mumu people.

Lmaoooo. Dead

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by emmysoftyou: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
I actually give most his brothers 30naira everyday for upkeep. I know he will be part of them. grin
hahahhaha....

Abeg leave dat red oil boi ...

Come sama me pix of warri and cameroun street,umuahia,I want reminisce mysef wen I dey make tins happen for there....

And I go like see brass arena,aba...that was wen I dey show them sey I don land for aba..

Guy as u dey progress dis thread with aba,ngwa and umuahia with....pix...

Infact more thing thing ontop yur something...grin
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by SonOfEl(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2014
i luv this thread. Abia kwenu! Umuahia mmamma nu! Ubakala unu nokwa ya e...?
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Obodo umuahia

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2014
B2mario I caught you on this one, this picture is from Michael okpara univ of agric, umudike. Ade lie?

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Abiriba the most beautiful village in subsaharan Africa.

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2014
More on abiriba

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2014
During the revitalization of golden guinea cheesy

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by asha80(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2014
customized13:
Abiriba the most beautiful village in subsaharan Africa.
are you sure igbere has not taken over?

customized13:
During the revitalization of golden guinea cheesy
during the revitalization?I am yet to start seeing the likes of bergedoff and golden guinea beers in the market oo.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2014
More on the revitalization

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2014
asha80:
are you sure igbere has not taken over?

during the revitalization?I am yet to start seeing the likes of bergedoff and golden guinea beers in the market oo.
I don't really know the extent if the revitalization now, someone in umuahia should be able yo confirm that.

As for igbere, i don't think igbere has taken over from abiriba.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Scholes007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Will post ABSU and its environs tommorrow
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Scholes007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
I Will post ABSU and its environs tommorrow
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Scholes007:
I Will post ABSU and its environs tommorrow
please do, thats the most beautiful school in southeast.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Scholes007(m): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Uturu is a town in Abia state,she is under isuikwuato LGA. She is located about 30-40 kilometers from the state capital Umuahia. it houses great educational institutions like Abia state university, Gregory university,Marist institutions like Marist rehabilitation center ,marist brothers juniorate..
She is also has quarry in abundance,also she will soon be an industrial town to house masters energy industrial village worth billions of Naira... so i will upgrade you all with pictures as follows
1 Absu
2 Gregory university
3 Marist rehabilitation center
4 sectraco quarry site
5 masters energy industrial village
6 the villages historical heritage etc

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Scholes007(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Absu entrance

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by B2mario(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Thanks my Abia brothers, I'll come soon with Umuahia and Aba pics.

But Ash80 pls why is it that Anambra always like to cause problem in anything that concerns other igbos?

I will go to Onitsha and show the whole world what Onitsha is.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2015
B2mario:

But Ash80 pls why is it that Anambra always like to cause problem in anything that concerns other igbos?

bros keep it calm, let's concentrate on this thread.

The op of the other abia thread can decide to change the topic to something that will degrade abia and start posting nonsense at anytime. So we should concentrate on this one, this thread is in a safe hand.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by asha80(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2015
B2mario:
am I from anambra?why calling my moniker on that?
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Internal roads in umuahia.

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2015
More internal roads in umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by tabletman1: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2015
B2mario:

gringringringrin
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2015
More from umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2015
More umuahia pictures

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2015
More from umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2015
Aba

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by B2mario(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2015
Aba the Enyimba city

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Scholes007(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
ASBU
1: in between the two gates shown above
2: Old admission block:::jst straight after the gate
3: Absu walk way
4: one of the school hostels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari / Buhari’s Campaign Slams Saraki Over Oil And Gas Figures / Ambassadorial Clearance: Disquiet As Olonishakin, Buratai, Others Await Postings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.