Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) (44306 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
lmaoooo grin
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Neatboy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
SweetJoystick:
no be mock, na reality, only a fool will give GEJ a pass mark, roads sha e fit score C6

You for give am Zero na since hate has blinded you guyz

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by ejembi28(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nctrice:
because they are side lined they turn out to be antagonist... he talks shyt as if Nigeria was any better before now
dino ve said it all, wht has gej offer since he became president, only dancing to tone of the so call minister of finance OKONJO IWALA, NONE SENCE. UP BUHARI
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by oweman: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ is an orphan not liked by even his dead parents relatives jonathan may turn out only useful for ritualists .
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ really tried in the 1st subject, atleast he had A1

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by trotsky2: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
na so i por bin talk 4 am here since zis morning, a nan walahi talahi jonatan is ole, barawo walahin talahin. shege!
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by abdulll6afh(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na true wo jonathans mother born him with corruption in left hand killing people in right hand so May god change his animalism mind
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by drake2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please who is this "INOKI"? I heard it represented its Kinds sometime in the past at the "large African Apes Congress".
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by cannonnier(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
hayoakins:
The truth is bitter

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by landg: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Issues of life has made me realize that people who fail see others as failure... Imagine a lady who is divorced calling her brother's wife useless and incapable of running a home..

This is the case with Dino... Who is nothing but a tin of tomato.

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by emmasege: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
lilprinze:
Look at the Criminal who is grading GEJ performance as if he has even done anything positive for his own village apart from telling lies, embezzling money and making empty promises.
.........and freely distributing HIV.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by M4gunners: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Who is this Dinosaurs please?
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
all of a sudden dino became a saint and forgot he is also one of those that ruined Nigeria and his name too is boldly written in Nigeria's hall of shame.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Nctrice(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
ejembi28:
dino ve said it all, wht has gej offer since he became president, only dancing to tone of the so call minister of finance OKONJO IWALA, NONE SENCE. UP BUHARI
BULLSHIT!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by annibro(f): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
mamajohn:
Where can I get that shirt please! I need 4, one for me, one for my hubby, one for my daughter and one for my son.
If I cant find to buy, I will print mine to include
Mediocrity A1
Cluelessness A1
Stupidity A1
Docility A1
GEJ must goooo!

If u get it pls PM me. I need 3, one each 4 my dad & mum
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by makzeze: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
I can give GEJ 'B3' for security
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by costandi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nctrice:
because they are side lined they turn out to be antagonist... he talks shyt as if Nigeria was any better before now
If Nigeria has the potential to be great, why shouldn't it be.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
landg:
Issues of life has made me realize that people who fail see others as failure... Imagine a lady who is divorced calling her brother's wife useless and incapable of running a home..
This is the case with Dino... Who is nothing but a tin of tomato.
GEJ till 2019

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=18pt]I Won’t Stay In Office Beyond 2015 – Jonathan Insists.

You shall be careful to do what has passed your lips, for you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God what you have promised with your mouth. –Deuteronomy 23:23 ESV

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/wont-stay-office-beyond-2015-jonathan-insists/#ixzz3NOeDJBhf[/size]

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
When will this Dino guy grow up?seeking cheap popularity
Nigerians especially Christians should be wise
Buhari and the NORTH know what they are doing,they know that a Muslim-muslim ticket equals failures
That informed thief decision to pick Osinbanjo
They just want to use him to grab back power
I hope Osinbanjo is not deluding himself that he will smell any decision making there in ask rock?
Someone should wake him up from this sleep
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by clemhova: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
5iveC:
I came, I saw and I understood the message Dino melaye was trying to send out. but all I have to say is....
GEJ til 2019!!

With such ignorance when will niaja change, even when u understand and agree u still say make we continue for reverse. Na Wa! I hope our children will forgive us for this ignorance be cos na them go suffer if change nor come now.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Childish!
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by BabaO2: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nctrice:
Don't be a bigot of any person or tribe, this is the worst and most disappointing government and president both locally and internationally based on the unverifiable profile of mr president. Now we can see lot of lies and holes in his profile which is the resultance of his ability as a president of vibrant Nigeria nation
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by coolnews: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ till 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by coolnews: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ till 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote
author=mamajohn post=29340600]Where can I get that shirt please! I need
4, one for me, one for my hubby, one for my daughter and one for my son.

If I cant find to buy, I will print mine to include
Mediocrity A1
Cluelessness A1
Stupidity A1
Docility A1
GEJ must goooo![/quote]
Try n get 5 so dt u can give 1 to d person dt ll b bringing food 4 u in kuje coz I can assure u dt,u ll certainly know d route to kuje prison should u ve nt known it already
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by buoye1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Even the Dino Melaye is a rogue!!

Pot calling Kettle BLACK

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by osimataylor(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
AGBEROO!
WIFE BEATING THUG.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by royalblood21: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Are u aware:

-That Sky bank chairman Chief Tunde Ayeni bought Nig. Moribund MTel/Nitel for 252million dollars

-Are u aware that He bought Ibadan (PHCN) disco distribution?

-Are u aware that he donated 2billion to GEJ re-election fund?

Are u aware that after 2 days of receiving d donation, has approved increase in PHCN tariff?

Does it mean d so call donation to GEJ was actually an investment ROI (return on investment) to be born by the ordinary masses

Pls is this Another reason to vote for #Change ?
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by kemitwarrior: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
ptoall:
so he doesn't see progress in Airport renovations, road, railway, free & fair elections under GEJ to mention a few. The guy is seeking relevance. GEJ till 2023!!!

IMAGINE ARGUING WITH SOME PEOPLE THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT , NO LOGIC, NO FACTS, JUST SOME WEIRD SUPERSTITIOUS OR INFATUATION THAT THE WORLD IS FLAT,AND INSULTING EVERYONE THAT OPPOSES THEM.

THE WORLD IS FLAT TILL ETERNITY, Bleep NEWTON, Bleep SCIENTISTS, WE DO NOT CARE , THE WORLD IS FLAT TILL ETERNITY
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by PehaKaso: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
LRNZH:
We has seen the light.
Truth be told abeg, the good book says we'll keep perishing until we acquire knowledge.

The above verse suits MUHAMMADU BUHARI & his illiterate legion.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
ejembi28
post=29340857:

dino ve said it all, wht has gej offer since he became
president, only dancing to tone of the so call minister of finance
OKONJO IWALA, NONE SENCE. UP BUHARI
President can stil achieve coz he is stil in office bt wht do we nw say of someone(Dino) who couldn't achieve anything after 4yrs hence was thrown out of office

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.