Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) (44337 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by otabuko(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2018
ahaika23:
With all the comments, I believe at the end of the day, this dino of a guy will go home feeling sad grin grin grin grin grin
This is the end of the my brother.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 12, 2018
Dino was only prophesying about the current government he helped installed and that same government he is now a part of has scored Z1 in all the subjects he graded GEJ in 2014 and the most interesting part of it all is that the tiger he rode on his back to power is now feeding on him and that is just the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.