Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) (55273 Views)

A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / You Must C This!!! 20 Amazin Photos U Can Only See In 9ja(photos)upload Urs Too / As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Vikkie14: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
bonechamberlain:
.. that's what illiteracy has caused in Nigeria
Am not living in Ibadan but your point is so baseless and lack credibility. Illiteracy for where? For the state that has the first University in Nigeria or the state with the first TV station in Africa or the largest city in WA? grin look for some other word to comment. Just because you aint living in Ibadan doesn't mean those living there are dullard or illiterate. I went there frequently, so forget about illiteracy. Iwo-Road is just a melting point of all road users in SW going to Lag

7 Likes

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Olexkid16(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
And it made FP. Na wa o.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Bifwoli: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
I was expecting a photo of its famous brown roofs.

I'm disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by oguntola18: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
check this out

3 Likes

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by NoContract(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
tunery004:
Saw this along Iwo road in ibadan, I couldn't help but laugh.... Ibadan shaaaa

I stay around Iwo Road. And I never see am. Where exactly did you saw this o jare?
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ibadan people are very nice . . . .
At least some hungry people will get a free meal today at the venue cool

4 Likes

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by NoContract(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bifwoli:
I was expecting a photo of its famous brown roofs.

I'm disappointed.

Try again, next year.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
What do you mean?
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Is the ram in the pic meant to be slaughtered for the birthday?
Lol no the ram self dey imagine the kind yeye tin way himm ppl dey perform.

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by rittyben(f): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ROTFLMFAO
folawiyoma:
Where is the pic . I will curse you o.

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Lero15(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cc

Dhammyg, Herboshedhe, Crowntoro, adeaks

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
jude33084:

You are from IB don't lie or deny the great town cheesy

I am a Nigerian.
I am an indigene of Ondo.
I have lived in Ibadan.
I have lived in Jigawa.
I currently live in Lag.
I am a Nigerian.

When differentiating between states and nations, common sense implies that you use things as culture, environment, economy, geography, values etc not what is being used on this thread.

Ridiculous things are all over the places you will agree with me.

5 Likes

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
CityNG:

I don't blame the OP as much as the collective of nimrods that are LOLing it up.

Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by chamboy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
ROTFL.
stop forming abeg
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by chamboy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
wao
Ibadan ni Mo wa
u look like dem b4
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by chamboy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
tana4gud:
Lol
Your chicks like LOL
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by daveseun15(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
NoContract:

I stay around Iwo Road. And I never see am. Where exactly did you saw this o jare?

Saw Ke?

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by tete7000(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
And what is the big deal about celebrating what you have and cherish the way you want? As at the last time I checked, United Nations' charter and Nigerian constitution say there is a fundamental human rights for everyone. Freedom to celebrate a daughter as one wishes. OP, nothing is funny in this to me.

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by tunaguy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
egbeda dey lasgidi na haba
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lero15:
Cc

Dhammyg, Herboshedhe, Crowntoro, adeaks

cheesy
IT IS FUNNY grin.BUT THIS TYPE OF THING CAN BE FOUND ANYWHERE IN NAIJAundecided.IT'S NOT LIMITED BY IB

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by chamboy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Some Girls on here forming like dey are nt in Ibadan sef
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by musiwa97: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
The people in Oyo state are not expected to pay taxes to Nigeria. because their country is western Nigeria.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by lawrenceunaa: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ilekeh:
Is she pregnant?
no she just ate two raps of fufu b4 taking the pic grin

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Lexusgs430: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hope those rams would be sufficient enough for suya tinz !!!!

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Engrpj(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
feran14:
wonder what the party would be like

*******Modified ******
sorry but I couldn't resist doing this.. FTC!!!!!

I just want to thank God for all the beautiful people he led into my life.
I also would like to thank my family and beautiful friends.
I also want to thank all my fellow hebronites who have abstained from nairaland. thereby making me the first hebronite to hold this position.

pls how can I post thread here
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by knightsTempler: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Engrpj:

pls how can I post thread here
you go to the section where you want to post the topic under the numbering of pages, you should see "create new topic"

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by dhidden: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
ATOB:
Lol at Ibadan shaaa.
Brain so little.
Saying Ibadan shaa makes no sense to me.
Like wtf?
You saw a poster in Ib and what?
I see ridiculous banners and bills all over the nation. Everywhere dude. Grow up.

Worst is a governor rehabilitates a road, builds a community toilet and then puts up a big banner to say this road, toilet, school was built by his excellency bla bla bla with a banner bigger than the structure itself. Those are the important things you should be addressing.

If this is for fun, just say the poster is funny not some ignorant Ibadan shaa that you are saying.

NB: I'm an indigene of Ondo state currently live in Lag.

Why are you boiling? Have you ever seen this kind of banner? The example you gave above is normal because it is for the community. What is the benefit of the poster in question to the whole people of Ibadan? You are the one that needs to grow up. Yes you are from Ondo State but have something in common with those who posted that banner. THE POSTER IS FUNNY because it is exhibits some backward, local village mentality. IT IS WRONG period!

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
dhidden:

Why are you boiling? Have you ever seen this kind of banner? The example you gave above is normal because it is for the community. What is the benefit of the poster in question to the whole people of Ibadan? You are the one that needs to grow up. Yes you are from Ondo State but have something in common with those who posted that banner. THE POSTER IS FUNNY because it is exhibits some backward, local village mentality. IT IS WRONG period!

Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by gratiaeo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ibadan shaaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by funkiebully: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chai, ibadan local geh with his alhaji sugar daddy.

Was actually hoping to see d trademark Ibadan brown roof identity, was disappointed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded / Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.