Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) (55270 Views)

A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / You Must C This!!! 20 Amazin Photos U Can Only See In 9ja(photos)upload Urs Too / As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by zinkotop: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2014
bruno419:
Nat funny

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by bigsheg(m): 6:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Tinubu:
Modified

To all those wanting to crucify the op

I am sure that each and every one of you has laughed at one picture, situation, or person at one time or the other....

Now, all of a sudden, you are all acting sanctimonious and calling for the op's head angry

If people can make fun of themselves, their pastors, and even their parents, and enjoy it, I see no reason why you can't just relax and enjoy the joke... Every joke has to have a subject matter.

THE OP ISN'T THE CAUSE OF YOUR PERSONAL OR FAMILY PROBLEMS undecided GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND SORT YOURSELF OUT!!!

He who has never laughed at any joke should quote me negatively and watch Sango and Amadioha play ludo with his/her destiny!! angry
guy you don overtalk naaa.kilagbe,kilaju.Abeg park well.oshisco.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by tana4gud(f): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2014
chamboy:
Your chicks like LOL
Guy make I laugh out loud again cheesy
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by chamboy(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2014
tana4gud:
Guy make I laugh out loud again cheesy
You forming frosh like ur area is beta than the worst place in Ibadan
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by tana4gud(f): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2014
chamboy:
You forming frosh like ur area is beta than the worst place in Ibadan
but d poster is funny nau...and am I d only dat laughed?pls am sorry if my 'lol' was offensive to u.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by chamboy(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2014
tana4gud:
but d poster is funny nau...and am I d only dat laughed?pls am sorry if my 'lol' was offensive to u.
no prettyface, would only get lil annoyed if i dnt get a ff back. MA.... HAppy new year in advance tho
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by RAO1(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2014
I am from the state of Osun, born in the old Oyo state,, bred and based in Ibadan... this story is to tell u my blood is full of Ibadan....
now! to ur topic ...many first / largest /best /biggest / tallest things in this same Ibadan u EASTERNERS / SOUTH SOUTHERNERS disgust....
1.UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (FIRST )
2.COCOA HOUSE (TALLEST )
3.N.T.A(FIRST )
4.SHOPRITE MALL (BIGGEST )....
THESE ARE VEEEEEERY FEW.... good search and see 4 unna self
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by RAO1(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2014
tunery004:
Saw this along Iwo road in ibadan, I couldn't help but laugh.... Ibadan shaaaa
This pix is / was depicting 2 different / related things... the banner could b seen elsewhere, it's directing the invitees or awareness in the neighborhood just like xtians fellowship venues... and the ram myt b for d ceremony or just tied down there just like u could find it elsewhere....
Now! are u condemning the banner or the ram.... wetin b d KOKO
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Yusphull(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2014
bonechamberlain:
u just explained it the way u understood it. illiteracy I meant was on the part of who ever placed that advert not on the whole of Ibadan. i never mentioned ibadan in my post so i don't know how u came into conclusion that I was referring to the whole of Ibadan. pls learn to read and understand very carefully before quoting someone

You spoke my mind bro..

You so on point...

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Danosophe(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2014
How do some pipo think sef? Illiteracy is not only the lack of school education but also not being able to know when and how to do somethinz rightly. What nonsense! Some Yorubas shaaa. And the girl even pose very well (pic) with one MuMu swag.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
ATOB:
Lol at Ibadan shaaa.
Brain so little.
Saying Ibadan shaa makes no sense to me.
Like wtf?
You saw a poster in Ib and what?
I see ridiculous banners and bills all over the nation. Everywhere dude. Grow up.

Worst is a governor rehabilitates a road, builds a community toilet and then puts up a big banner to say this road, toilet, school was built by his excellency bla bla bla with a banner bigger than the structure itself. Those are the important things you should be addressing.

If this is for fun, just say the poster is funny not some ignorant Ibadan shaa that you are saying.

NB: I'm an indigene of Ondo state currently live in Lag.

Calm down

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
RAO1:
I am from the state of Osun, born in the old Oyo state,, bred and based in Ibadan... this story is to tell u my blood is full of Ibadan....
now! to ur topic ...many first / largest /best /biggest / tallest things in this same Ibadan u EASTERNERS / SOUTH SOUTHERNERS disgust....
2.COCOA HOUSE (TALLEST )
3.N.T.A(FIRST )

Lol have you even been out of Ibadan? Ibadan's shop rite ain't the biggest o
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by akinwa1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
I love Ibadan so much!
I came into Ibadan last week and everyone in my area was recomending a blood tonic - "LUKU-DAYO" I was wondering which kind of tonic bears that name

My mum & children could not stop lughing when they brought d bottle to me it is actually
"LIQUID IRON"

LUKU DAYO INDEED

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
netizenbuzz:

Calm down

This was yesterday.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by kross01(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
RAO1:
2.COCOA HOUSE (TALLEST )
3.N.T.A(FIRST )

Do not distort facts in your bid to come hard on easterners. The biggest shopping malls in operation in Nigeria are in this order ; ado bayero mall(kano)-24,000m2, silverbird entertainment centre (abuja)-23,000m2, polo park mall (enugu) -22,530m2 & Ikeja city mall (lagos)-22,000m2. If u factor in those under construction and expansion, palms shopping mall (40,000m2) takes over with jabi lake mall (26,479m2) following before u get the above first four. I suggest you travel outside ur locality a little more before laying such claims in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by RAO1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
kross01:

Do not distort facts in your bid to come hard on easterners. The biggest shopping malls in operation in Nigeria are in this order ; ado bayero mall(kano)-24,000m2, silverbird entertainment centre (abuja)-23,000m2, polo park mall (enugu) -22,530m2 & Ikeja city mall (lagos)-22,000m2. If u factor in those under construction and expansion, palms shopping mall (40,000m2) takes over with jabi lake mall (26,479m2) following before u get the above first four. I suggest you travel outside ur locality a little more before laying such claims in the future.
lemme help u thank Google, Mr traveller.... you have rated malls that encompass other stuffs like, cinemas, hub media, games e.t.c .....dispute on another level.... Ibadan ll forever be making history

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Saw diz same tin @ib park...I don laff die

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by thirty(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
No controversy. Buhari is the next president of Nigeria in 2015

like my page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Votebuhariforpresident2015/1484082385190252
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by kross01(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
RAO1:

lemme help u thank Google, Mr traveller.... you have rated malls that encompass other stuffs like, cinemas, hub media, games e.t.c .....dispute on another level.... Ibadan ll forever be making history
Thanks for thanking google but plz note that asides the mall at abuja and kano, I've visited all the other malls including your much touted ibadan shoprite. I still maintain my stance that you should travel more as it will help your exposure so you will know that malls of this age has surpassed super markets. FYI the basis for the grading are the gross leasable areas of the malls.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by RAO1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
kross01:

Thanks for thanking google but plz note that asides the mall at abuja and kano, I've visited all the other malls including your much touted ibadan shoprite. I still maintain my stance that you should travel more as it will help your exposure so you will know that malls of this age has surpassed super markets. FYI the basis for the grading are the gross leasable areas of the malls.
bro! I have concluded.... isu wa lowo e,obe wa lowo e(d tuber of yam is in ur hand ,the knife is also in ur hand ).....i.e the ball is now in ur court
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by kross01(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
RAO1:

bro! I have concluded.... isu wa lowo e,obe wa lowo e(d tuber of yam is in ur hand ,the knife is also in ur hand ).....i.e the ball is now in ur court
Ignorance is bliss
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Beesluv: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
I think Ibadan is the most popular place on NL
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by carik(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
akinwa1:
I love Ibadan so much!
I came into Ibadan last week and everyone in my area was recomending a blood tonic - "LUKU-DAYO" I was wondering which kind of tonic bears that name

My mum & children could not stop lughing when they brought d bottle to me it is actually
"LIQUID IRON"

LUKU DAYO INDEED

I tried to laugh..... undecided
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
kross01:

Ignorance is bliss

You are the ignorant one here mister man, the shoprite outlet in ibadan remains the biggest in the country and west african sub region, the mall which houses it is a different matter and besides there are two of it in the city so please don't get it twisted.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Yusphull(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
django1:

You are the ignorant one here mister man, the shoprite outlet in ibadan remains the biggest in the country and west african sub region, the mall which houses it is a different matter and besides there are two of it in the city so please don't get it twisted.

Blooda you r so on point jawe...

Leave the ignoramus alone and let him continue to live the fantasy of Kano n Abuja mall in his own minute mind.... shalom

I rep Ib till PEJ speaks good English...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
tana4gud:

Fine girl. Love ur smile.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by omolizzy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Uv got a mail sir.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
omolizzy:

Uv got a mail sir.

Replied. Check it.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by tana4gud(f): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
RedBenson:

ooh dear ....tnk u
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
tana4gud:
ooh dear ....tnk u

Pleasure is mine. I appreciate good things when i see one.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Check your mail inbox. Sorry for the delays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded / Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.