Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary (34210 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by promzy043(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
2015 will tell, anybody who decamp to APC is a saint. I believe she doesnt what she is doing.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by utenwuson: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
chiefinalowo:

Don't worry, you will repeat it again after February 2015 election.

you jst av 3 likes............. It shows u re talking french, its obvious Buhari has won , so as 4 me n my family we embrace CHANGE!!! If its because of the money ur dad is stealing, my dear b rest assured Buhari will put him behind bar.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
bappahman:
[b] A People Democratic Party (PDP) House of Representative aspirant, Ms Aisha Osori, has dumped the PDP for the All Progressives Congress (APC) after emerging winner on the PDP platform.

Osori made the announcement on Tuesday in Abuja while briefing newsmen at the APC national secretariat.

NAN recalls that Osori emerged winner at the just concluded AMAC/Bwari federal constituency primary in the Federal Capital Territory.

Osori, who was presented with the membership card of the APC, told newsmen she decided to carpet-cross after watching the APC primary because she believed in Osibanjo, who was her lecturer at one time.

“I decided to denounce membership after watching the APC conduct its presidential primary in a fair and competitive manner and after seeing the combination of Osibanjo and Buhari, both men of integrity.

“Osibanjo used to teach me at the University of Lagos, faculty of law, I believe that is a great combination that would move the country forward and I want to be part of that team,” she said.

According to her, the APC slogan ‘Change’ is enough reason to support the party as she was sure of winning the on the platform of APC.

Osori noted that more than 70 per cent of Nigerians were youths who wanted the change that “APC represents”.

On what her contribution would be to ensure the success of the APC at the general elections, Osori, who is the CEO of the Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund, cited experience.

“The years of experience I garnered in the private sector as a lawyer and also as writer, first with Thisday and later with Leadership newspapers will be of value to APC.

Reacting to the defection, the APC National Secretary, Mai-Mala Buni, who presented the membership card to Osori, expressed delight because his party was waxing stronger by the day.

“Such event will be a continuous thing. Our doors are open. Everybody, who is ready to join the party, is welcome anytime, any day,” he said. [/b]

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/30/house-of-rep-aspirant-dumps-pdp-for-apc-after-winning-primary/
by
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by HugeMac: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
they did not submit her name to INEC loool , so much for being a pdp flag bearer, she thinks its easy
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Collynzo419: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
funkiebully:

APC thrives on lies.

It makes them have Hope, But e go clear for their eyes after feb 2015

The lady in question contested n lost, then decamped. APC selling lies since 1900

All u do on this forum is cry

stop crying.......

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by economia: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Is it not audible to the deaf, vocal to the dumb and visible to the blind that GEJ is going back to Otuoke come next year?!
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Duru1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
bappahman:
[b] A People Democratic Party (PDP) House of Representative aspirant, Ms Aisha Osori, has dumped the PDP for the All Progressives Congress (APC) after emerging winner on the PDP platform.

Osori made the announcement on Tuesday in Abuja while briefing newsmen at the APC national secretariat.

NAN recalls that Osori emerged winner at the just concluded AMAC/Bwari federal constituency primary in the Federal Capital Territory.

Osori, who was presented with the membership card of the APC, told newsmen she decided to carpet-cross after watching the APC primary because she believed in Osibanjo, who was her lecturer at one time.

“I decided to denounce membership after watching the APC conduct its presidential primary in a fair and competitive manner and after seeing the combination of Osibanjo and Buhari, both men of integrity.

“Osibanjo used to teach me at the University of Lagos, faculty of law, I believe that is a great combination that would move the country forward and I want to be part of that team,” she said.

According to her, the APC slogan ‘Change’ is enough reason to support the party as she was sure of winning the on the platform of APC.

Osori noted that more than 70 per cent of Nigerians were youths who wanted the change that “APC represents”.

On what her contribution would be to ensure the success of the APC at the general elections, Osori, who is the CEO of the Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund, cited experience.

“The years of experience I garnered in the private sector as a lawyer and also as writer, first with Thisday and later with Leadership newspapers will be of value to APC.

Reacting to the defection, the APC National Secretary, Mai-Mala Buni, who presented the membership card to Osori, expressed delight because his party was waxing stronger by the day.

“Such event will be a continuous thing. Our doors are open. Everybody, who is ready to join the party, is welcome anytime, any day,” he said. [/b]

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/30/house-of-rep-aspirant-dumps-pdp-for-apc-after-winning-primary/

She will neither contest as PDP candidate non APC since both parties will now field different aspirants. What a blockheaded move if story is true.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
that's not possible after winning a primary for party A you then decamp to your enemy quarter Party B before election proper starts. if it is true then she will no longer be the sole candidate of PDP it's clear.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
LRNZH:
Wow. FP things.

She has seen the light.

Who won't when you see the kind of darkness PDP has been perpetuating:

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
My friend do you know what is light, APC that could not contest free and fair election in their States. You call that light. I sorry for Nigerians
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Trypant(f): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria where Boko Haram is winning votes for Buhari so that they can cease fire. Why? Because Buhari let the dogs out when Jonathan won president as he promised to make d country un-governable for him. Everyone is afraid not to be Bomb by Buhari hence the recoqnition!
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by soulglo: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
How can you be taken seriously when you jump parties simply because the current candidates of the other party seem more like able to you. I couldn't vote for this woman. Get real. Be the change you want to see in your party rather than jumping ship simply because things don't seem right to you
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by docadams: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo419:

No. I am his nemesis

Alright then. You are welcomed.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Blueflame1987:

Guy,stop this insult on an ethnic group..this election is about change and not a war against any group...Buhari needs South-South support too,no matter how small.BTW,there are Buhari lovers down here too..don't attack my people anymore.Desist from making such remarks any further.

you're the voice of the otueke!
it's an adjective, for me so I can qualify any think it with

Long live GMB
Long live APC
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by sammyj: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin it is well even in the PDP waste basket !!!! God help PDP doom is coming
sunkoye:
grin grin grin
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by biodunid: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
With the handwriting becoming so clear on the wall, with PDP candidates assured of cushy seats won by hook or crook preferring to be nobodies in APC, we need to be very wary and prayerful in case the GEJ camp goes for the Samson option. If you don't know what that option is pls reread your book of Judges in the bible and see Samson's greatest victory over the Philistines.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by oidyllic(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
i want GmB to do me 3 favourz. zweep gej, kill corruption and deztroy pdp uzelezz corruption ideaologiez
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by akpumping7720(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
The day Jonathan has refused to carry Obasanjo along in his government is d day he has lost a large percentage of his admirers and followers. Am not saying he should be Obasanjo's boy or whatever, but what an elderly man sees wen sitting a young man might not see it even if he stands on top d world trade centre.... U don't play game of politics alone, u ave to carry those that are b4 u along especially one who knows the genesis of ur political enviroment and who stood by u..... Jonathan isn't really Nigeria's problem but the powers that be. Corruption didn't started with Jonathan administration but we believe he can make the change that was why we voted for him in 2011. During Obasanjo's tenure the rule of law was upheld to certain level. The case of 16 is greater than 19, etc were not witnessed... There are somethings Jonathan got right and there are somethings he got wrong. When Fashola had a conflict with Tinubu sometimes ago on d issue that Fashola wasn't loyal to Tinubu then, he retraced his steps and things were normalized again and this does not stop Fashola from performing creditably.... 'If we bow to greet a dwarf, it doesn't mean dat wen we get up we would also become shorter.'
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by maestroferddi: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Its a worthless bus that has empty sits. If APC ticket can be this cheap to pick up just as Gemade did in benue same day he lost the PDP primaries then APC is worthless or was there no APC aspirant in that position. I will recall this thread after the elections cos she just commited a political suicide. #GEJTILL2019.
I will take this news with a pinch of salt.

I just watched as TVC lifted the reportage hook, line and sinker with virtually no form of editing.

Till an objective media platform authenticates this story, I will be treating it as a wash. PM News, The News are all APC propaganda stables.

I personally do not believe this Osori woman won any PDP House ticket.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by maestroferddi: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Exploit200:
that's not possible after winning a primary for party A you then decamp to your enemy quarter Party B before election proper starts. if it is true then she will no longer be the sole candidate of PDP it's clear.
The news get serious k-leg.

Who doesn't know what it takes to get a PDP House ticket? We are even talking about an Abuja House ticket - one of the keenest contested. The incumbent Senator representing Abuja Phillip Aduda was even said to have wept to keep his ticket.

PDP will bust this propaganda, certainly.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
holatin:
ow va jingh, I just lay low due to d ban dem dash me

Son of a Gun..
...Talk of the Devil
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by nawebco(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
oga small small o... u made me laf till my eyes began to drop waater.
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai, PDP Ticket has suddenly become Zimbabwean Dollar, which is of no Value!

#TeamChange
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by jingh(f): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

Son of a Gun..
...Talk of the Devil

no abuse my boyfriend jare...lolz
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by jomoh: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:

The woman actually means: "It's better to be a slave in Heaven than to be a Leader in Hell". I.e, it's better to be an ordinary floor member in APC than to be a Flag-bearer in PDP!

You they use my quote without my permission grin

I see you o.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by donphilopus: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
jomoh:

You they use my quote without my permission grin

I see you o.

Lol... Boss, abeg no vex. tongue

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:

no abuse my boyfriend jare...lolz

holatin dining with me here ! you claim to be his imaginary love

see ur life at d party
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by jingh(f): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

holatin dining with me here ! you claim to be his imaginary love

see ur life at d party
he has always been my boyfriend even before his birth, our d carnival for ya street tonite
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by flexing11(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2014
dere is *o oda optio* i* 2015 da* bu*ari,
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2014
jingh:
he has always been my boyfriend even before his birth, our d carnival for ya street tonite

you're high on zobo
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by jingh(f): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

you're high on zobo
o to babe ju, ow d carnival for your street ? am sure Holatin go come
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2014
jingh:
o to babe ju, ow d carnival for your street ? am sure Holatin go come

see naija future dancing all night long!

Ma street no day do carnival Nah disturbance them day do
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by jingh(f): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

see naija future dancing all night long!

Ma street no day do carnival Nah disturbance them day do
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down / I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.