Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary (34209 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by holatin(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

see naija future dancing all night long!

Ma street no day do carnival Nah disturbance them day do
I dey lock up in my 7 by 7 apartment, I Ve a bad day
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2014
holatin:
I dey lock up in my 7 by 7 apartment, I Ve a bad day

lemme come pick you up, your jighn girlfriend disturbing
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by holatin(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

lemme come pick you up, your jighn girlfriend disturbing
no come jare, just wanna be alone with my novel
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Gaystar(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai, PDP Ticket has suddenly become Zimbabwean Dollar, which is of no Value!

#TeamChange
This news is misleading, that woman (Osori) got only 14 votes in the primaries while Mr Zephaniah Jisalo who is going for a second term got 112 to emerge the winner. I don't know where all these lies are coming from. Google is your friend though
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Sibabasibaba1: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2014
APC....propagating falsehood since 19 BC.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Blueflame1987(m): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

you're the voice of the otueke!
it's an adjective, for me so I can qualify any think it with

Long live GMB
Long live APC
You are hopelessly a retard that can't be rehabilitated...GMB would dissociate himself from a shallow mind like you..people like you are the reason why GMB sint getting any love down here..#yeye dey smell
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Sunday8650: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2014
grin grin grin decamping things... soon sambo will move to APC. All this politicians are eyeing APC
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by CHRISTALLITE: 2:26am On Dec 31, 2014
Sunday8650:
grin grin grin decamping things... soon sambo will move to APC. All this politicians are eyeing APC
May I ask why they are switching from one party to another in a phrase?
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Blueflame1987(m): 2:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

you're the voice of the otueke!
it's an adjective, for me so I can qualify any think it with

Long live GMB
Long live APC
People like you are among the main reasons why our General isn't getting much/enough love down here in the South-South..grow up and stop downtalking any group of people....our politics is gradually getting past that,else people like us would have ignored integrity,strength of character and other positive virtues of GMB.and supported our own despite this outright ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Sibabasibaba1: 3:32am On Dec 31, 2014
ANOTHER APC LIE BUSTED.

I do not know whether it's the aspirant or the APC newspaper, PM news that is lying. Either way, it is wrong to mislead the reading public deliberately just to score cheap point. This is an article written by the woman after she lost the primary:

I DIDNT WIN, BUT I LEARNT SO MANY THINGS By Ayisha Osori

December 8, 2014

There is no denying that having money, wanting it, wielding it and lacking of it all work to corrupt the electoral process
On Saturday December 6 2014, Zephaniah Jisalo, the incumbent, won the PDP ticket to represent the people of AMAC/Bwari Constituency with 89 votes. I did not win but I learnt so many things that determine how elections are decided in Nigeria.

Jisalo did not print a single poster and as I heard, he visited no wards. So, how come he won? What did he know that I didn’t?

Read full article here: http://www.sabinews.com/all-news/politics-game-stupid-players-ayisha-osori/

----------------------

So, how will a young woman who acknowledged that she lost to Zephaniah Jisalo in an article on December 8 turn round to say she got PDP nomination? The woman did not win the ticket of PDP, hence she defected. If she had won the ticket, she would have told us why PDP is the best political party in the world. I see her defecting to NCP soon. Then, she would tell us how she admired Gani Fawehimi's selfless activism.

I keep saying it, APC and lies are conjoined twins.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by stanech: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2014
and this old pdp members will start shouting change

i pity nigerians
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by stanech: 4:33am On Dec 31, 2014
and these are the apc hat will bring change,,,,,

apc = dumping ground of pdp
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by agabaI23(m): 5:01am On Dec 31, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/2069174/busted-female-aspirant-fooled-apc

I think APC was actually fooled if the link above is to be believed.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2014
angry
Blueflame1987:

People like you are among the main reasons why our General isn't getting much/enough love down here in the South-South..grow up and stop downtalking any group of people....our politics is gradually getting past that,else people like us would have ignored integrity,strength of character and other positive virtues of GMB.and supported our own despite this outright ineptitude.
to be sincere I don't understand this big grammar you quoted

like ma class teacher use to say - Don't try to change people's mind with a big grammer you'll end up putting them in a limbo
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2014
Blueflame1987:

You are hopelessly a retard that can't be rehabilitated...GMB would dissociate himself from a shallow mind like you..people like you are the reason why GMB sint getting any love down here..#yeye dey smell

really are you that into it!

doesn't care how I talk or show ma support for GMB!
people would always linger there mouth

GMB all da way
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Blueflame1987(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
angry
to be sincere I don't understand this big grammar you quoted

like ma class teacher use to say - Don't try to change people's mind with a big grammer you'll end up putting them in a limbo
Just like we would always say to people who don't want to grow up "Small pikin,go play for sand!....if you get small sense for ur head,you'll understand that I am a GMB Lover too,notwithstanding my tribe. So carry your " GMB all the way" chant to your play mates..Do not attack the sensibilty of any ethnic group..#.simple advice

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Why are you people lying? Hon. Zephaniah Jisalo won the PDP ticket in AMAC/Bwari federal constituency.

Aisha Osori came 2nd with only Fourteen (14) votes. The winner gave her a gap of sevent-five (75) votes.

Please correct this misleading topic.

http://www.voiceofnigeria.org/nigeria/jissalo-emerges-pdp-representative-in-fct.html

Cc; Seun, Afam4eva, Ikengawo
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by exboyeminent(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Changes knocking...#team #GMB/Oshinbanjo
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Why are you people lying? Hon. Zephaniah Jisalo won the PDP ticket in AMAC/Bwari federal constituency.

Aisha Osori came 2nd with only Fourteen (14) votes. The winner gave her a gap of sevent-five (75) votes.

Please correct this misleading topic.

http://www.voiceofnigeria.org/nigeria/jissalo-emerges-pdp-representative-in-fct.html

Cc; Seun, Afam4eva, Ikengawo

APC will keep licking PDP's vomit and shouting #change like mad dogs! cheesy
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Blueflame1987:

Just like we would always say to people who don't want to grow up "Small pikin,go play for sand!....if you get small sense for ur head,you'll understand that I am a GMB Lover too,notwithstanding my tribe. So carry your " GMB all the way" chant to your play mates..Do not attack the sensibilty of any ethnic group..#.simple advice

if you're sensible enough you'd notice that m tryna tell you to take it easy and don't try explaining things to people with your elliptic vocabulary !
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by NOTRIBE: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
she no gry give out her banku to her godfather,so she decided to cross carpet and remain faithful to her husband
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by jeje123(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
chiefinalowo:

I am sure you will swallow it again after PDP clears 2015 elections especially presidential election.
Not in this era of change, jonah must gooooooo
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by diepreyefrank: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
APC supporters can formulate fake stories...
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Ebukaokeke5: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kudos madam,ryt step @ d ryt tym.U'd definitely succeed wit APC dan u wud 've wit PDP.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Blueflame1987(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

if you're sensible enough you'd notice that m tryna tell you to take it easy and don't try explaining things to people with your elliptic vocabulary !
My vocabulary isn't confounding. Except the fellow is a dimwit!
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Blueflame1987:

My vocabulary isn't confounding. Except the fellow is a dimwit!

Dimwit you say, ? lemme check ma dictionary!

checking... ..............
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by ceaser: 5:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Blueflame1987:

The house tenders an apology on his behalf. Do find it in your heart to forgive. Merci.
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Blueflame1987(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2015
ceaser:

The house tenders an apology on his behalf. Do find it in your heart to forgive. Merci.
Apology accepted without any reservation...Hapyy New Year!
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Blueflame1987(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

Dimwit you say, ? lemme check ma dictionary!

checking... ..............

I will vote for GMB,immature folks can't make me rescind my decision...I trust in the General,tribalistic elements need to grow up this new year though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. / Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.