Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? (4264 Views)

10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Which Year Do You Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hiohiohiohiohiohio
cheesy
cheesy

Can't remember when last I laughed this heartily because of a post on here.
Bro, it's crossover night.
There shouldn't be angry birds. sad
Abia.

Some will start on first sef.
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2014
goofyone:

No problemo, I do that already tongue grin

shocked shocked
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked
don't give me eye now. He was asking me a question wink
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2014
remsonik1:
Nice one dear.

I just saw the video and I so love it.....am sure he will love it too. I will send him the link straight away

Yeah smiley
That's the spirit.

Ummmm -- what happened to remsonik?
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2014
goofyone:
don't give me eye now. He was asking me a question wink

Lolz
Okay
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by remsonik1: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah smiley
That's the spirit.

Ummmm -- what happened to remsonik?
One fagot made me chop ban o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help I Cant Control My Sexual Urges / Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated) / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.