Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,113 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? (4257 Views)

10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Which Year Do You Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2014

Adaobi - Official Video by Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy, Reekado Banks, Di'ja, Korede Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6-gjQQNIlA

I sometimes loose my comportment to this music.
Lolest.

This video is just different and Sweet! (sic)
Plus it wasn't directed by Clarence Peters undecided
Takes us back to our roots.
We also get to see Don Jazzy loving up.

So I'm recommending this music to all love birds who'll be spending cross over together
grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Cwaya(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

Adaobi - Official Video by Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy, Reekado Banks, Di'ja, Korede Bello

I watch this video concurrently and I imagine myself dancing with Ennie cheesy
And I dance!
Lolest.

So I'm recommending this music to all love birds who'll be spending cross over together
grin grin

IJEE!! cheesy
You are really carried .

EnnylisisLove

Felicitacione ! cool

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cwaya:

IJEE!! cheesy
You are really carried .

EnnylisisLove

Felicitacione ! cool

Looking up google translate right away tongue
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Tallesty1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Love birds you said?

Cool.

I believe it is cool then to call them angry birds when they start fighting?

2 Likes

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by iceberylin(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Can someone move this to music section, biko sad

2 Likes

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Love birds you said?

Cool.

I believe it is cool then to call them angry birds when they start fighting?

Hiohiohiohiohiohio
cheesy
cheesy

Can't remember when last I laughed this heartily because of a post on here.
Bro, it's crossover night.
There shouldn't be angry birds. sad
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by decode55(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
decode55:
undecided undecided

Thanks for your splufik contribution.
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Neldrizzy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nice

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by decode55(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thanks for your splufik contribution.

You're welcome undecided undecided
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Cwaya(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

Looking up google translate right away tongue

cheesy
So what did google say??
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by okotv(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

And I dance!
Lolest.

grin grin
so you've got a weak spot too. I think your most recent writeup was borne out of love for Kenny...

Happy love life and enny if you can read this, take care of our adannaya for us.

3 Likes

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by ronald4lif(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
I agree, stumbled on this video about two weeks ago and has been killing the repeat button ever since. Reekado banks got a great voice really

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by AbuMikey(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
'

No!!
Its not!

PatonRanking's 'Happy Day' Video is! undecided

My Opinion tho!
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
AbuMikey:
'
No!!
Its not!

My Opinion tho!

No offence but the video was too whitish and unreal.
It looked helplessy scripted.

This one's so natural.
Di'ja's just too beautiful.

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cwaya:

cheesy
So what did google say??

Error notice
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
What standard(s) are we looking at?

If we're looking at any love song, then I've got millions of them to recommend.
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Cwaya(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

Error notice

Hmmm
Felicitaciones = Congratulations

Meanwhile,
Ma romance song of the year is "Golibe" by flavour.
cool

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
AirborneLacer:
What standard(s) are we looking at?

If we're looking at any love song, then I've got millions of them to recommend.

None in particular.
Just a mind thing.

Let's see yours.
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by chibwike(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
No Miz..patoranking's video happy..is my favour video of the year
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by AbuMikey(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

No offence but the video was too whitish and unreal.
It looked helplessy scripted.

This one's so natural.
Di'ja's just too beautiful.

I prefer the 'Happy Day' Rhythmic flow and dance-hall Fusion with a wedding theme.

Di'ja is beautiful, but she has a funny looking long neck gringringrin
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by sosiqdude(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

And I dance!
Lolest.

grin grin

You can dance on such video if you determine..
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by MizMyColi(f): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cwaya:

Hmmm
Felicitaciones = Congratulations

Meanwhile,
Ma romance song of the year is "Golibe" by flavour.
cool

Lolz
Ada Ada by Flavour....did it for me during the closing quarter of this year.
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
AbuMikey:
'

No!!
Its not!

My Opinion tho!
Mr hernadez
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Kenneth205(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmm
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

None in particular.
Just a mind thing.

Let's see yours.

Since it's a mind thing, I guess I have to save my brain some activities this evening.

These three cuts it for me this year:

All Of Me - John Legend
Stay With Me - Sam Smith
I'm For Real - Flavour

IMO, Legend's ''All Of Me'' by many miles was the best love song of the year.

Smith was simply exceptional in delivering a piece that is meant for the heart broken.

Finally, I dunno how Flavour does it but this dude wont just stop delivering amazing tracks. I feel like I'm drowning whenever I'm listening to his ''I'm For Real'' - his promises of love can evoke tears. Super piece, unique concept.

Personally, these songs defines romance to the T.

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

And I dance!
Lolest.

grin grin
it shouldn't be
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
John Legend cuts it for me when it comes to R n B.

Has anyone seen Flavours " I'm for real".
That song is just too pure and real. Ya'll should check the video out. Ladies would wish they were the one he's strumming instead of that guitar. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by rittyben(f): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nice song.
Will I dance to it tomorrow night? No
Maybe nxt cross over night. But by then, another should be out.
Congratulation Babes

2 Likes

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by AbuMikey(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Mr hernadez

What's good Bro?
Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by remsonik1: 4:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice one dear.

I just saw the video and I so love it.....am sure he will love it too. I will send him the link straight away

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2014
okotv:
so you've got a weak spot too. I think your most recent writeup was borne out of love for Kenny...

Happy love life and enny if you can read this, take care of our adannaya for us.
No problemo, I do that already tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Why Do Women Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.