Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members (885 Views)

She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by Growingboi(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2014
A friend of mine, John is confused about the girl he is dating. She abuses John like a mad but worships his(John) family members. Everyone of them is forcing her on him but they refused to understand what John is going through in her hands even after complaining her bad attitude to them.

Should he go ahead to marry her?
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by khiaa(f): 2:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Growingboi:
A friend of mine, John is confused about the girl he is dating. She abuses John like a mad but worships his(John) family members. Everyone of them is forcing her on him but they refused to understand what John is going through in her hands even after complaining her bad attitude to them.

What is wrong with your friend's mentality?
Why is he taking the abuse, and why is he considering marrying her, she will only get worse after marriage.
She doesn't like his family she is only a pretender.

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Growingboi:

kai! juju at work
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by remsonik1: 3:00am On Dec 31, 2014
She should change asap or else the guy should dump her!! She's only acting that way so she can be accepted by his family.
Op are you sure you are not the John here.
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by Afrok(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Hehe... I don't pity John, nah him family members wey I pity. The lady is being good to John's family members to gain their trusts, approval and love, trust me once she becomes their in-law, she'll treat them like sh*t in multiple folds.

She's a pretender and pretenders are unpredictable, if she'll make a good wife, she'll definitely respect John and his family members.
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 31, 2014
khiaa:

What is wrong with your friend's mentality?
Why is he taking the abuse, and why is he considering marrying her, she will only get worse after marriage.
She doesn't like his family she is only a pretender.
you are very sensible,she is only pretending to John family,na her true colour she dey show john
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by khiaa(f): 3:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Ipledge:
you are very sensible,she is only pretending to John family,na her true colour she dey show john

exactly!!
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by hannesy(f): 3:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Is she going to live with john's family or john after th wedding
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by Tomtoxic: 3:37am On Dec 31, 2014
No abi na d family wan marry d gal she is insultin in nd worshipin his family (is he the poorest in his family mtcheeeew yeye de smell) she is juxt pretendin jhur d family dn enter 1 chance oh
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by dannydaniels(m): 3:55am On Dec 31, 2014
hnm!!!...na family dey marry abi na d guy dey marry....smh
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by jerryboiii(m): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Pretender alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by Chizzy20(f): 5:24am On Dec 31, 2014
confirm hypocrite, she wil definently show her tru colours to d family if he marries her.

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by Growingboi(m): 5:33am On Dec 31, 2014
remsonik1 She should change asap or else the guy should dump her!! She's only acting that way so she can be accepted by his family.
Op are you sure you are not the John here.

He is my friend. You have just spoken my mind.
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by Burger01(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2014
Wait till they are married.
Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by lasheez(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2014
He should not try it because it is quite obvious that she is just a pretender,now she has won the heart of the family.By the time she settles in proper she will begin to turn on his family one after the other.My advice!

1 Like

Re: She Disrespects Her Guy But Worships His Family Members by pretydiva(f): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Na jazz d gal dey use 4 am ni Don't he ve mouth 2 cal it quit. Or is he nt man enof 2 mk a decision

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Guilty Here??;d / Sex,money And Love....which One Of Them Is The Sweetess??? / Help Me Heal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.