Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? (520 Views)

Health Effect Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes / Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush / Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? by Kenkesh(f): 4:04am On Dec 31, 2014
"you fixed α date with someone tơ α particular тум øƒ α particular dαу αη∂ tơ α particular venue;
ƒσя the ladies: ιƒ the guy doesnt call you,probably some hrs/min b4 this particular тум or perhaps you even try calling him þ† he wɑƨ nOt responding...would you venture goin tơ the venue tơ wait øn him since you both agreed to α fixed time?
ƒσя the guys: the gal called you exactly øn the fixed time informing you that she already αт the venue...how would you feel?
Re: Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? by dannydaniels(m): 4:06am On Dec 31, 2014
its a normal thing here in france....maybe am stuck in traffic....she gats sit down wait for me,if possible buy a bottle of fanta.
Re: Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? by harbibi: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Depending on the mood of the person...
Re: Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? by Beesluv: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmm, the guy should call when he is on the way
Re: Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? by Chizzy20(f): 5:59am On Dec 31, 2014
If he doesnt call me few hrs to d agreed tym, nd i call he doesnt respond or didnt return my calls afta seein my missed call, it shows he isnt serious, so i wont go to d venue to make a fool of myself.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Beautiful Lady/woman?... / Things That Will Happen On Val Day And Subsequent Days After It. / Jealous Of Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.