Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It (1647 Views)

Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by Pholy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2006
there is this girlfriend of mine i really like, rather love. she complains i dont really cherish her cos i do not give much attenton, wheras the main problem is that i am really lazy, i dont like responsibilties. love makes me feel i hav duties to attend to,
Re: Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by Pholy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2006
you guys should talk now, must you smile and call your lover everyday of you life?
Re: Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by whitelexi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2006
you have not asked a question Sounded more like an uncompleted story to me cheesy
Bottomline sha, u must either be prepared for responsibility if u want a babe, or u prepare for heart ache, because responsible brotha's will snatch her attention grin
Re: Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by Free(f): 2:58am On Mar 02, 2006
grin cheesy
Re: Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by Pholy(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2006
White lexi, I am just so lazy, I feel i cant cope with love.
Re: Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by Rhodalyn(f): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2006
then you shouldnt have fallen in love in the first place
you'll never know how much she meant to you until you lose her
Re: Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by Pholy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2006
kai, i don enter my own be dat
Re: Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by fragrant(f): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2016
If you love her then sit up
Re: Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pholy:
you guys should talk now, must you smile and call your lover everyday of you life?
love calls for commitment and sacrifice, so, if you ain't ready for it, you berra back offundecided

(1) (Reply)

We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? / Can U Imagine This / What Would You Do If Your Spouse 'snores Like Mad'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.