Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers (33298 Views)

Nigeria Loses 50% Cargoes To Cotonou Port / Foreigners Doing Business In Nigeria. Our Failures Dreadful Struggles & Success. / Photo Album Of Cargoes Awaiting Customs Clearance In Nahco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by MitchDLeo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Lol. Didn't I say your ideas were interesting? But you're getting excited and doing insults because you think it makes you smart. See, someone even liked your yeye post. They think your tiny-minded ethnocentrism is quaint and that your ideas of using universities to produce, no, develop weapons and asking FG to quit railways for others like LGs, no FG building while the others compliment [sic] are sparks of genius.
I GUESS NO ONE LIKED YOUR POST FOR SOME CERTAIN REASONS.
Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by JuanDeDios: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Yawns

Move to more interesting threads.
To spew your er... interesting ideas to revolutionise railways and arms production in Nigeria. Safe journey.
Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by JuanDeDios: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
MitchDLeo:

I GUESS NO ONE LIKED YOUR POST FOR SOME CERTAIN REASONS.
So it was you. Well, not bad for you. Anyway, you don't interest me. . . for some certain reasons.
Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by Caseless: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
100Cents:

Which one did OBJ do ?

He only invented GSM . undecided
. A better invention, I must say. Abi no b d telecom gej carry join de rebase the economy?
Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by sammyj: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Well said my brother. Thumbs up!!!
Caseless:
what has he been doing in 6 years, diversifying or destroying the economy that you think he would do otherwise next year?
We gave him six years to diversify the economy, he failed to do that. Just expect him to be kicked out next year.
Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by MitchDLeo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
JuanDeDios:

So it was you. Well, not bad for you. Anyway, you don't interest me. . . for some certain reasons.
[size=22pt]No offence taken.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by Yerwa: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
You are more ignorant, our biggest customer now is India, they are closer to the middle East, hence it would be increasingly more difficult for us to compete with them based on price because it was cost less to transport it,China have a large shale deposit and when the start to fully exploit it we will also lose that market.
Continue with your sit down and wait mentality, when you have lost all your buyers and see what you will do with your crude oil.
Thanks.
onitshaigbo:

Ignorance at display, you talk as if West and Central African market is comparable to Asia in size when they actually differ by orders of magnitude.
Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by 1Rebel: 3:08am On Oct 12, 2017
LRNZH:
Power and Refineries are supposed to be the first set of priorities apart from Security.

But GEJ in his usual 'MAULAG' fashion went for trains.

Misplaced priorities.

How far your power and refineries talk under buhari?
Re: Nigeria Struggles to Sell Oil Cargoes, Offers Discounts to Asian Buyers by 1Rebel: 3:16am On Oct 12, 2017
LRNZH:

We need a more comprehensive rail project integrated with air and sea ports.

Not this refurbished trains.

Sai Buhari

Has buhari built your comprehensive projects? grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / 20,000 Bank Accounts Closed By FG / Coronavirus: Stanbic IBTC Bank To Operate Skeletal Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.