Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 (2836 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Orunto: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year GEJ. Happy New Year WS. And now, with WS' endorsement, The Lord is with you.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by gebest: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
I strongly believed that is nt from d prof.I tell u prof. Wole Soyinka is going to reject this statement 2moro.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by PapiWata: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Whether or not the above quote actually originated verbatim from Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka, it is safe to assume that Soyinka would NEVER express support for any political movement whose ranks include odious rabble-rousing terror gang financiers like Weeping General Paaa Buhari.

By logical default therefore, Wole Soyinka will do and say ALL within his capacity to ensure that Nigerian President Jonathan Goodluck's tenure of executive duty in the federal capital continues uninterrupted right up until the good year 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Anybody that doesn't know what Prof and Gani went through in the hands of this tyranist buhari will doubt this statement.

Prof knows someone e would have to win this elections, hence his support for the better candidate.
This is the same feeling from most decent Yoruba families that went through so much in the hands of buhari when he dealt with SWesterners, even when Idiagbon was there.
They Know Yemi is only a puppet for buhari
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by zomby(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
@ OP or whosefault:
I just realized that this topic or story has no link.
You're a bIoody fooI.

You and your illiterate Otuoke president will be out of town in less than 50 days, by the grace of God

Modified*
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Dlionsheart: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dis him hairs dey scatter my dada.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by zomby(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
@ OP or whosefault:
You're a bIoody fooI.

You and your illiterate Otuoke president will be chased out of town in less than 50 days, by the grace of God

Modified*
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by mentorandfriend(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Smh for you op.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
LOL! Ive wined and dined with capon blood. He will NEVER endorse cluelessness.. This is crap! Wole Soyinka wants change like 80% of Nigerians. U can take it to the bank!
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by zomby(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
@ OP or whosefault:
You're a bIoody fooI.

You and your illiterate Otuoke president will be chased out of town in less than 50 days, by the grace of God
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Confirm Prof.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter / Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ / Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.