Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice (565 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / My Friend Needs A Good BF. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice by ethylene: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
We have been friends for quite a long time. Everything. Was going on smoothly until just because I could not afford to meet Her demands after Christmas just for her to feel like a high class babe among her cliques, she decided To call it quits.. Here was her text she sent.
" as we are about to enter 2015, I wont like to be fooling around only for me to have a heart break. On this note, am breaking up with you. Bye"

I need your input..on this issue
Re: HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice by sipicilia(f): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Let her go,she's not wot it
She's only afta ur money angry
Re: HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice by remsonik1: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dump her!!!! If She's calling it quit with you cos of meeting her needs,then leave her and move on
Re: HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice by lovespyc007: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
A gal poised on material tins ends up fataly so u being a man hv 2 move on wit ur life because she didn't love u 4rm d onset its even beta she left nw supposin u r dis rich guy n u end up marryin her ur family wld suffer if there is a setback or she cld kill u n inherit all ur wealth n be bleepin a younger dude in ur demise so tank God 4 ur life n hop 4 better tins 2 come a disappoint cld be a big blessin in disguise
Re: HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice by lovespyc007: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
A gal poised on material tins ends up fataly so u being a man hv 2 move on wit ur life because she didn't love u 4rm d onset its even beta she left nw supposin u r dis rich guy n u end up marryin her ur family wld suffer if there is a setback or she cld kill u n inherit all ur wealth n be bleepin a younger dude in ur demise so tank God 4 ur life n hop 4 better tins 2 come a disappointment cld be a big blessin in disguise
Re: HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice by aristocrazzy: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
These hoes aint loyal.
Just forget it and try focusing on other things that makes you happy.
Re: HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice by ronald4lif(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
She don help you to have more savings, happy enjoying all your money alone
Re: HELP! A Friend Needs Your Advice by Sunkyphil(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
u self waka na hope u don taste the pudding sha grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Girls Need To Know / How To Celebrate Val With Her Tho She's Away? / MUST READ : Should You Really Overlook Your Spouse/girlfriend's Faults?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.