Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni (20033 Views)

PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by adedayourt(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dictator and famous are not two direct oposite words naw.

So one can b d 2
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by miky(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
mrofficial:

Didn't GEJ visit IBB?

means absolutely nothing, what are u suggesting? ibb is a former head of state, a military thief.. but nevertheless he has insights on Nigerias history that gej a newcomer couldn't phantom.. just because you dont associate with people or follow their values doesn't mean you can't dialogue with them.

ibb obasanjo gowon know alot about nigeria (its hidden secrets) that me or you will ever know, and gej knows that..
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Abugab(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nigeria currently needs a Benevolent Dictator as president who will be democratically elected to weed out corruption and other social, economic, political, financial...anomalies from the system. Buhari fits that bill exactly. Sai Buhari as the guilty are always afraid.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by mrofficial(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
miky:

means absolutely nothing, what are u suggesting? ibb is a former head of state, a military thief.. but nevertheless he has insights on Nigerias history that gej a newcomer couldn't phantom.. just because you dont associate with people or follow their values doesn't mean you can't dialogue with them.

ibb obasanjo gowon know alot about nigeria (its hidden secrets) that me or you will ever know, and gej knows that..

You can try to twist and cream it. IBB is GEJ's mentor in politics. You wonder why he's so corrupt? Just like his Oga.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by warrior101: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Waitin this one dey talk sef? Oya, vamus from this place...

I am not a fan of any of the two but If you ask me I still prefer GEJ over that satanic mallam *Osama Buharetard*. So GEJ till 2019

berem:
I rather vote for a dictator as president than a clueless mofo.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by NovusHomo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Guess what? I'd rather have a benevolent dictator than an alcoholic, incompetent, clueless leader who can't control even his own wife.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by miky(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
mrofficial:

You can try to twist and cream it. IBB is GEJ's mentor in politics. You wonder why he's so corrupt? Just like his Oga.

thats your opinion, its not a fact, even if it were fact its not proven and remains as theory.. its almost retard to construe an argument based on an opinion rather than fact, GEJ is president of nigeria and as such is responsible for meeting with any one nigerian and not just his FRIENDS as you think.. thats the job of a leader, you dialogue with everybody, even BOKO HARAM if they want to talk..
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by aresa: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
NovusHomo:
Guess what? I'll rather have a benevolent dictator than an alcoholic, incompetent, clueless leader who can't control even his own wife.

grin
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
PDP, una go tire.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by duality(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
You mean a wicked dictator?

OGHENE FORBID

1 Like

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by oweman: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=herald9 post=29371260]
You people won't kill this man...[

Buharri sall instrust his information minister to issue an obituary on AIT regreting the death of those individuals publishing these falsehoods by the grace of God.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by HOTWATER(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
please I need someone to confirm which political party that Olusola Israel Adekunle belongs to . I hope the video making rounds on this man is not true and why is it not on Nairaland yet.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by M4gunners: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Even unborn child knows that. Old Soldier ur ynash don dey open small small.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Defcon1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Really??
More famous than Omar Al-bashir,Mugabe and SADDAM??
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Atigba: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by midolian(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
So? What do you expect of a military man in the military regime..everything Buhari does, he does well....trust me, u ll enjoy his regime come 2015
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by gratiaeo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
I hate Buhari with passion!!! He is a murderer
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by mfm04622: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Well, he was a dictator! That was true. So what? Now he is contesting under a democracy and have no choice but to play the game according to the rules.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Imoh888(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
whirlwind7:
Just wondering about the permutations that changed, to warrant this much media hype going on between supporters of GEJ and GMB. I mean, it wasn't as intense and as drawn out as it is now compared with how it went down in 2011 when both men were still the major contenders.

Its going to be a healthy and highly competitive election if both parties and their supporters can maintain decorum, and let our votes do the talking. This isn't a do-or-die affair as the foot soldiers from both camps are making it appear to be.

If we eventually allow this cyber warfare to degenerate into physical violence, come Feb 14th, then we the masses, and not the contestants, will turn out to become the loosers. Seems like everyone has got something to say, and just a fraction are actually in possession of voters cards to make the difference.

Nuff said.
THE WISE ONE HAVE JUST SPOKEN. GOOD TALK.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by EdwinOse: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Who are the more foolish? The youth who go on social media to attack one another over politicians that do not have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

Stop being used!
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by terabyte2015(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
That was during his military regime nah
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by miky(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Abugab:
Nigeria currently needs a Benevolent Dictator as president who will be democratically elected to weed out corruption and other social, economic, political, financial...anomalies from the system. Buhari fits that bill exactly. Sai Buhari as the guilty are always afraid.

Its sad to even share a country with you, people like you and your cults are going no where with the way you think... Buhari whose track record is that of a clueless dictator who had the opportunity during Nigerias darkest hour of military coups by one particular region of this country to wreck it for all.. he coincided with coup plotters to overthrow a democratic elected civilian government, thereby killing the 2nd Republic; in any civil society he would have been long dead or rotting away in prison..

talking about financial or economic strenght, the guy is a semi illiterate that lacks basic entrepreneurial know how, and you think he has the ability to reform nigerias mighty economic issues..i would rather choose an alaba intenational market hustler that owns his own business, rakes in millions a year, than one who says because he lacks 2 million naira he isnt corrupt BS!!

Sharing a country with people like you is just sad, i vote for a prime minister in every region, lets see who will do better in 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by halaphilip: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dictator? Of cos every military head of state is a Dictator by their very nature of ascending to power. Nothing surprising there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by amaraudo: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
A man that allocated a whopping 20% PTF money to the military, where is the money, where is the arms? Buhari candidate is dead from conception. He is corrupt too. Osibanjo is corrupt too, osibanjo legalized a former lagos governor looting of lagos treasury. Tinubu was nobody before 1999, but today......I pity naija, she has not started learning.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Kororugged231: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
gratiaeo:
I hate Buhari with passion!!! He is a murderer

Emma, that hate will surely kill you. Ugly thing....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Orikinla(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
[size=18pt]Yes. GMB was a military dictator during the military administrations and also were OBJ, IBB, Abacha and other military heads of state of Nigeria starting with Major General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi (3 March 1924 - 29 July 1966), who was the first Nigerian military dictator.
On the 14 January 1966, Soldiers of mostly Igbo extraction led by Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, an Igbo from Okpanam near Asaba, present day Delta state, eradicated the uppermost echelon of politicians from the Northern and Western provinces.This and other factors effectively led to the Fall of the Republican Government. Though Ironsi, an Igbo, was purportedly slated for assassination, he effectively took control of Lagos, the Federal Capital Territory.[9] With President also an Igbo Nnamdi Azikiwe refusing to intervene and insure the continuity of civilian rule, Ironsi effectively at Gun point[10] forced the remaining members of Balewa's Government to resign, he then made the Senate president Nwafor Orizu, another Igbo who was serving as acting president in Azikiwe's absence, to officially surrender power to him, staging a coup of his own and ending the First Nigerian Republic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Aguiyi-Ironsi
[/size]
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Phillfree(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
gladpresh:
Buhari is a good man tu lead Nigeria so al we nid do is to
Support GEJ till 3058cheesy
Sounds gaY, get of GEJ's D1CK and get ur mind right.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by ayindejimmy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
All military Head of States are seen as dictators. Buhari was a Military Head of State. So I think it's only natural his name is seen there
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Revolution: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
[/b]Anyone can create a list on that site. Simply create an account and then click on the 'Create a new list' link at the top[b]

This is an irrelevant site.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
iluvweed:
grin

See men!

I have seen a few pictures where you try to bring Osinbajo to the same height as Buhari. In this one, you even make him taller. I am a short man myself, but what I won't take is people trying to increase my height via Photoshop. My real height must always by projected in pictures as it is in real life.

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by abula112(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
how come...gmb@80 n abacha@100...we all know d truth
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
raumdeuter:
We accept him and his dictatorship

Better to have a good dictator than a clueless retardd

Retardd. That is a very strong word. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Climate Change: Lagos May Vanish In 50 Years - Experts / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures) / Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.