Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni (20030 Views)

PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by StunningCEO: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Crazy pipuls everywhere. Ernest Shonekan at no 29?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Must be PDP site.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by aresa: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Barzbarz:
Abeg parkwell. GMB 2015.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
StunningCEO:
Crazy pipuls everywhere. Ernest Shonekan at no 29?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Must be PDP site.
Ernest Shonekan ke. aka baba no regret grin grin
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by emmykk(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
lol When they heard that Buhari certificate is with the military board....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by lekan208(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Every military ruler is being refered to as a dictator.So Buhari was a dictator and so Obasanjo was and others, I do not expect you posting this.Even GEJ as a civilian president even the worst.He can not protect the comstitution he swre to protect.Imagine a democratically elected president rulling like a military dictator
papaejima1:
Just decided to visit ranker.com to see the much talked about listing of GMB as an Alumni of the American war college.

Lo and behold I also discovered that same site listed him as a famous dictator.

He occupies No.80 on the list.

So if we accept the first listing, I think we should also accept the 2nd since it is the same website.

http://www.ranker.com/list/list-of-famous-dictators/reference?page=2

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-male-dictators/reference

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Rhozabeth(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Seriously, if it is a dictator that will put this country back on the track to greatness, then we are ready for hm!
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by dokunbam(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ will soon be added
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by diepreyefrank: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
What kind of change are they talking about,this APC ? I laugh in Ekeremor...
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by azimibraun: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Listed as a dictator and not a tyrant or cclueless individual. Buhari was a military head of state and such a regime in english and in political science is called " military dictatorship" we had that across Africa and the middle east but not all of the dictators were tyrannical. Buhari wasn't and Thomas sankara wasn't as well.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by rebranded(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
papaejima1:
Just decided to visit ranker.com to see the much talked about listing of GMB as an Alumni of the American war college.

So if we accept the first listing, I think we should also accept the 2nd since it is the same website.

Your salary will be complete this month...you have worked
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by azimibraun: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
It's called a "dictatorship" because it doesn't operate with the constitution but with martial laws or decree s. It is important our kids know this basic facts. Ibb, abacha, ironsi, obasanjo, muritala, buhari were all military dictators. But obj later became an elected president, Shagari, yaradua, jonathan are all not dictators. Mugabe, mobutu, are examples of non dictators but tyrants. Gej is an example of a clueless president. Not a tyrant, not a dictator but clueless. A dictator and a tyrant are not too far better than a clueless president.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by abagnalie: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ko ba poster sai yayi

Ku zabi GMB

Edibo fun GMB

GEJ tashi ka bamu hanya
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Firefire(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari the famous coup plotter cheesy
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by emeka2847: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
papaejima1:

IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD, "DICTATOR" IS A WORD USED TO DESCRIBE ANY MILITARY PRESIDENT OR HEAD OF STATE.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Phillfree:

Sounds gaY, get of GEJ's D1CK and get ur mind right.
so u quoted me tu display ur ignorance, ah hate insulting bt ah fink u r stewpeed tu typ dat lame, repugnated comment of urs..... n if u quote me again.... T wil FU
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by emeka2847: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
DickDastardly:
Lalasticlala confirm source and do the needful please.
I'm waiting cool

IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD, "DICTATOR" IS A WORD USED TO DESCRIBE ANY MILITARY PRESIDENT OR HEAD OF STATE.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by verygudbadguy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
dammytosh:
He ruled as a military dictator.

So what part of 'Dictator' don't you understand ?

We need change,
we need discipline.
We need to fight corruption,
We need to fight Boko Haram
We need to fight lawlessness.

The Dictatorship and having a mind of his own is needed. tongue

Not one drunken Master from Otuoke who will wait for Stella, Ngozi, Patience or Diezini before determining the next move.

If u rule in d military regime, u are automatically a dictator. And during his regime, he didn't give room for all dis western indirect rule. We need a leader dat z known for sumtn.

GMB is known for Integrity. He jailed our own Fela for breaking d law despite d int'l community intervention. He is a man of his word. What is our President Jonathan known for?

Sai Buhari 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by mathskill: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
A dictator that will bring sanity to this country is welcome
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Justbright(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
owelle22:
Laughs.....I can't wait to see him cry again

why are u advertising ur stupid for all to see....every millitary regime is about decree,their actions and inaction are not subject to any form of legislation.....so if u care to know every military govt all over d world are dictators....#mugu
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by bluehorizo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ's father is also there.

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
owelle22:
Laughs.....I can't wait to see him cry again

Buhari how market name? GMB dictator since 1984AD. More revelation coming...
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by dammytosh: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
verygudbadguy:

If u rule in d military regime, u are automatically a dictator. And during his regime, he didn't give room for all dis western indirect rule. We need a leader dat z known for sumtn.

GMB is known for Integrity. He jailed our own Fela for breaking d law despite d int'l community intervention. He is a man of his word. What is our President Jonathan known for?

Sai Buhari 2015

I am with you on this. The country is in a state of decay.

They rigged Parick Obiahagbon so tey the guy spoke simple and plain English.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
bluehorizo:

But he is not contesting unlike the gap tooth dictator...and ibb on number 46 is less dictorial than GMB who is on 80 while abacha is 100.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by dammytosh: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
bluehorizo:

i wish he is as brilliant as his 'acclaimed' father.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Mentcee(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
4 all of u routing 4d coup plotting, semi illiterate, vengeanc laden, double faced, terrorist Pa Buhari, pls ask urself; assuming younger brother or sister was killed in '11 elections, would u stil support d same mastermind of d murder, Pa Bokohhari?
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Yiwawo11: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
have you ever hear any thing like BUHA RISM? this means that thear is capital QUESTION MARK
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by rasco2000me: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
This people destroyer party des not hv anything to showcase thier so called corupt leader .
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
hisblud:

Buhari how market name? GMB dictator since 1984AD. More revelation coming...
Another intellectually retar-ded errand boy of GEJ who cannot feed without TAN's handouts. grin

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
If locking corrupt politicians,war against indiscipline,forcing hoarders to bring out there goods is what is known as dictatorship.

Then l go with dictatorship... shocked
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Jarus(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Did he ever say he was not a dictator?

Every military leader is a dictator.

But there is something called benevolent dictatorship.

Did you see Jerry Rawlings there too? Do you know anything about Jerry Rawlings record in Ghana?
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
seangy4konji:
Bad belle no go kill you.
My broda, bad belle is allowed.. grin
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Frankiss44(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kunlexic:
The full Meaning of
Jonathan
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A=Assignment
T= To
H= Harm
A= All
N=Nigerians.

The full meaning of Buhari
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence.

Yawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Xmas Message / Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.