Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys (2699 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by okey4reel(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
I have noticed that a girl hardly calls her boyfriend.
This is part of d problem that made me broke up with my gf. she hardly calls me, she always expect me to be doing d calling always, its not as if I can't call her frequently but I don't think its right.

so guys, have any of u had this experience?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Galadimabawa: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by harrysterol(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Because she is not yet a big gal
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by harrysterol(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na only God fit save us from gals of nowadays. They want the guys to always do everything
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by LaurelP(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sorry to say but she doesn't care abt you!
Any woman who cares abt you will always call you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by IamDejman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
I trust me...I won't call her anymore after warning her wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by major466(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maybe the ladies are becoming broke.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by youngice(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
She might not be feeling you well
And some ladies are just like that
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Maamin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nooo..they have pride issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Oh cmon guys..why r u guys actin like boiz..grow up... Recharge her line , nd she would be d one doin d calling...u will be even tiredd of her calls..... Seriously,.am writing frm experience
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Mprex(f): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
I call who ever i choose to call

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Oh cmon guys..why r u guys actin like boiz..grow up... Recharge her line , nd she would be d one doin d calling...u will be even tiredd of her calls..... Seriously,.am writing frm experience
Recharge ko,Sub-Charge ni....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Oluwatosean(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
youngice:
She might not be feeling you well
And some ladies are just like that
gud point. some ladies are jxt lyk dat...
@op, ur gf might b in dat category
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by PHAYOL81: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Try get in2 her hot list (dont kno hw bt look out 4 wot makes her happy and b d 1 bringng dat 2 her) and she'll b d 1 2 wake u each morning and d last 2 call each day.
Until den u r nothng bt jux anoda TOY in her toy-laden wardrobe.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
for me, i call my bf like mad..& he says he alwys smile when he hears my ringtone..
he calls too like skutchesly..we such funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by shindarayo(f): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
okey4reel:
This is part of d problem that made me broke up with my gf. she hardly calls me, she always expect me to be doing d calling always, its not as if I can't call her frequently but I don't think its right.

simple, she is not into u.a girl dt loves her guy wld go to d extent of stealing her mum money jyst to recharge and kall a guy she is into.so if she is not calling, it means u mean NADA to her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by okey4reel(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2015
hmmmmm... I even send her airtime sometimes just to make sure she doesn't have any excuse but she wouldn't even call me until d airtime finishes not to talk of calling to say tank you..am really tired
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Bandeco(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2015
okey4reel:
hmmmmm... I even send her airtime sometimes just to make sure she doesn't have any excuse but she wouldn't even call me until d airtime finishes not to talk of calling to say tank you..am really tired
Guy, dat girl no like u jor. move on lest u become a maga
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by LewisO: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
The truth is that the high "Egos" living in there blood won't make them call u, they believe the men should be the one doing the call, and that's aberrant! sad

Because I have an igbo girl doing her NYSC in Lagos now we haven't spoke for about 2 months now, she did even call me for Christmas or New Year expecting me to call her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by jvera(f): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2015
wit all dis u stil need sum1 to interprete it to u... ur sleepin on bike tho sumpple believe d guy shud b d one to always do d callin bt das wrng.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Maybe u r unlucky bcus two of my female girlfriends have called me today.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Chizzy20(f): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2015
Op u shouldnt generalise, d fact dat ur gf doesnt call u, doesnt mean all ladies does dat..nd ur ex wasnt in luv wit u. If u trully luv sum1 u will always b eager to hear dat person's voice if i dont speak to my guy on phone in a day i would b worried same goes for him also. I dont even wait for him to call me befor i do.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by AJ01(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
okey4reel:

God bless u for this question..starting 2015 with this kind is a sign of Good tins grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by AJ01(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
Op u shouldnt generalise, d fact dat ur gf doesnt call u, doesnt mean all ladies does dat..nd ur ex wasnt in luv wit u. If u trully luv sum1 u will always b eager to hear dat person's voice if i dont speak to my guy on phone in a day i would b worried same goes for him also. I dont even wait for him to call me befor i do.
awww daz soo cute kiss I go love ooo grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by heatmeup(f): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Bandeco:

Guy, dat girl no like u jor. move on lest u become a maga
abi he is already a maga
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by heatmeup(f): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
i don't wait for him to call ooooooo as a matter of fact I'll b calling him and sometimes he won't pick ,well cos he is busy and my love is so much unconscious with his phone. but immediately he sees my call he'll call me back and hearing his voice alone.............
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by soprano2(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
What u said was real. I had d same issue with my girl now... Isent her airtime she hardly say tnk u talk more of a call. I do feel bad but later I had to advice myself I guess dats who she is. So I carried on... Cos all girls cannot be d same
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Well...this is the part guys dont value about me.. what an irony.

I can fustrate you with call ehn (not in an obsessive way sha)

The exes usually did not like it and it eventually turned out to be a problem.

I wouldnt even mind if he didnt call often... id call and spend a long duration talking.

Iv learnt my lesson anyway.... No more calling
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Quinn22(f): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
The guy is meant to always make the first move or decision, and of course ego
okey4reel:

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by oment(m): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2017
okey4reel:

She used ur airtym to cal me, sori dude, so na u buy am d recharge card ni
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 06, 2017
That's not true if a girl is really fond of you she will call you trust me it will feel excessive and choking she will even take it personal when you don't pick. Unless you are a boring person and not someone that can keep a conservation going or make a babe feel awesome when talking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried / How Social Media Addiction Affects Relationships. / Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.