Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys (2698 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by NemzySeries(m): 2:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Oh cmon guys..why r u guys actin like boiz..grow up... Recharge her line , nd she would be d one doin d calling...u will be even tiredd of her calls..... Seriously,.am writing frm experience
recharge wetin? u no like solar ni?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Modragon(m): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Oh cmon guys..why r u guys actin like boiz..grow up... Recharge her line , nd she would be d one doin d calling...u will be even tiredd of her calls..... Seriously,.am writing frm experience

Na becus of you we get stupid guys for this country, wey dey do women as if say na do or die, guy try get pride and sef respect, y can never please a woman, if she wan move she go move
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Kronical(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2017
shindarayo:
simple, she is not into u.a girl dt loves her guy wld go to d extent of stealing her mum money jyst to recharge and kall a guy she is into.so if she is not calling, it means u mean NADA to her

100% on point dear..
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2017
I don't find it difficult to call my guy but when guys start to the mumu because we decided to call them frequently which must happen, then I don't call at all for my own self respect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks / Ibadan Sex Hook Up / Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.