Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) (4987 Views)

Made A New App - Comments Needed From Yoruba Speakers In The House! / My New Complete English Classic Android App / ASP.NET HELP!ยก! Any Programmer Can Give Suggestion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by elvis10ten(m): 5:20am On Jan 05, 2015
dharyour93:

Bros Ure beginning to take this thing personal O. You asked for review and you've seen one and you're taking it personal.

Compare your app with the attached screen shot and you'll see that they both look alike and one might confuse one for another
No I am not taking it personnel, you have been saying I copied play store without pointing out what I copied. In the first screenshot, that's called a navigation drawer, its a common ui patten in android. almost all modern apps have it, and almost all apps that use material design have a similar design. In the second, they made use of tabs, cards and a toolbar that is twice the regular size, I didn't use any of that, even if I did, its a common ui pattern. We used the same material key line. Just like I said, if you see anything I copied from play store, please do speak. thanks
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by elvis10ten(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2015
XavierG:
^^^^

You haven't heard about apps adopting the material design?

And what if he copied from play store, do you see any identical colours there?

With the first image, he used translucent status bar.

OP, nice app by the way.
Could need more development too.

God bless your hard work.
thanks. will keep improving it.
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by dharyour93(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
elvis10ten:
No I am not taking it personnel, you have been saying I copied play store without pointing out what I copied. In the first screenshot, that's called a navigation drawer, its a common ui patten in android. almost all modern apps have it, and almost all apps that use material design have a similar design. In the second, they made use of tabs, cards and a toolbar that is twice the regular size, I didn't use any of that, even if I did, its a common ui pattern. We used the same material key line. Just like I said, if you see anything I copied from play store, please do speak. thanks

Okay
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by Umez100(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2016
elvis10ten:
This is my first app.
Its an aggregator for nigerian sites.
Need your suggestion, criticism, comments, etc on its design. Thanks.
pls Elvis can u help me make one for a site am still building www.entvibes.tk my email: umezikeogu@gmail.com and phone number 08108384407 Thanks
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by Knownpal(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nice one bro.

Why not change the colour of the text in Night mode to white, the black gray won't help readers' eyes.
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Vicben:
Nice app. I'd like to learn to develop apps too. where do I start?

http://femdevcon..co.ke/2016/02/how-to-free-programming-videos-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by Daniel2032(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Umez100:
pls Elvis can u help me make one for a site am still building www.entvibes.tk my email: umezikeogu@gmail.com and phone number 08108384407 Thanks

Nice one.
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by unitee2011: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Please can anyone design a social network apps for me at cheaper rate My number is 07083410092 or email fatoyinbob@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by unitee2011: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2016
elvis10ten:
This is my first app.
Its an aggregator for nigerian sites.
Need your suggestion, criticism, comments, etc on its design. Thanks.

Brother, can you create apps for social network for android and black berry phones? Please at worth rate? I need your reply badly or can I have your number? Please email me your contact to my mail @ fatoyinbob@gmail.com .... Pls I need your help badly
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by teampregar(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
dharyour93:

Bros Ure beginning to take this thing personal O. You asked for review and you've seen one and you're taking it personal.

Compare your app with the attached screen shot and you'll see that they both look alike and one might confuse one for another
U never hear of google material design b4?? All apps that u tink look d same follows the same material design principle itz nat copying of UI
Re: Pictures Of My Second Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) by elvis10ten(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
unitee2011:

Brother, can you create apps for social network for android and black berry phones? Please at worth rate? I need your reply badly or can I have your number? Please email me your contact to my mail @ fatoyinbob@gmail.com .... Pls I need your help badly

My email is elvis.chidera@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. / One Of The Best Languages For Beginners In Programming / Programming Really Is For The Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.