Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (603285 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
$GBPJPY testing YEAR OPEN 186.53. Another BUY opportunity
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
adeyinkabasir:

Naijababe u sure say this EA go SELL oooo?

I sold it at 1.4877 with my sl at 1.4900.........it will do what it wants to do sha grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
as at this time of posting,,,,, EA is a buy according to my chart and am keeping my BUY,,,, 3pm would tell further directive

am looking to trade Usd/cad by 3pm 1 more minute to see what candle will says
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
@currentprice

Do you want to buy or sell the pair?

The US FOMC minutes is by 7pm Nigerian time. What's your take on the meeting, dovish or hawkish?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
^^^^

okay with the 3pm price close,,,, would keep EA buy eyes clue at 1.4800 for further review if goes against my buy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gigfx: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2015

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Karlebolu:
@currentprice

Do you want to buy or sell the pair?

The US FOMC minutes is by 7pm Nigerian time. What's your take on the meeting, dovish or hawkish?

SELL USD.CAD NOW @ 1.2731 sL 50PIPS

don't forget,,,, you are the ceo of your trading acct. manage it well
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by harizonal123(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
harizonal123:
www.nairaland.com/2434811/cbn-restricts-use-naira-denominated

pls FTA people which e-currency is the best to use in online transactions? Your advice is highly needed

Alert
sell GPB/cad now before it gets too late. You r the boss of your account

Trade closed at 80pips+
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
@ karl ,,,,, if usd.cad fail to close price below 1.2734 by opening of 4pm candle am closing my trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buying GJ at 185.80
missed today's GJ sell earlier
i don't want to miss the buy
but it might still go down with another 100 pips

but am willing to be with the bulls from this level
so am going to put a stop-loss that can accomodate anymore down move
cos its most likely tight stoploss would be taken out

lets see how this goes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by namdo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
raycolz84:
Buying GJ at 185.80

lets see how this goes
GJ May be atoning for price sins those greedy managers have been committing since 184.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
raycolz84:
Buying GJ at 185.80

lets see how this goes

Never try to catch a falling knife
Chie see the way GJ wound me in less than an hour
Thnk Goddness for money management
Anyways am still on the trade
Na to widen the stop loss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
GN down 500 pips, GJ down 480 pips.............I was screaming for movement last week, when it finally came I left too early. May God help me sha sad I am sticking with GA, hopefully it will follow GN and GJ moves at some point
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
This news caught my attention...
NYSE Suspends Trading in All Securities From bloomberg.com The New York Stock Exchange halted trading in all securities as it addressed a computer malfunction and said it canceled all outstanding orders. “We’re currently experiencing a technical issue that we’re working to resolve as quickly as possible,” Marissa Arnold, an NYSE spokeswoman, said in an e-mailed statement. “We will be providing further updates as soon as we can, and are doing our utmost to produce a swift resolution, communicate thoroughly and transparently, and ensure a timely and orderly market re-open.”
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kirinwa:
GA sellstop @ 2.0700
SL @ 2.0800
TP @ 1.9300

GN sellstop @ 2.3100
SL @ 2.3300
TP @ 2.0700

Over 400 pips and counting. Welcome to the downward trend which will last for at least 2-3 weeks.

forexdollars@hotmail.com to drop your number.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by divinepips(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kirinwa:

This is the main reason why it looks as if CURRENTPRICE has issues against you. When your calls were hitting stoplosses, you never asked anybody to drop his/her numbers to your e-mail, now that luck has smiled at you, you have come up with this attitude of yours. Currentprice from all i know has netted more than 400pips from all his calls this week but nobody heard his voice. You better stop this.... No offense meant though. PEACE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
USDCAD
Buy stop @ 1.2766
SL @ 1.26750
TP @ 1.2970
Apply due diligence
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kirinwa:

Over 400 pips and counting. Welcome to the downward trend which will last for at least 2-3 weeks.

Because the market go your way today
You are telling newbie to drop their number
Just last week here when g/j dealt you a fatal blow
Why you no tell people to drop their number

Newbies biko anywhere wey this guy name pop up for nairaland make una borrow leg run
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
My losses if any is nothing in comparison to the over 2000 plus pips this signal will generate. Is not compulsory to join the winners. Let's concentrate.

Kudos to everybody and one love.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
divinepips:

This is the main reason why it looks as if CURRENTPRICE has issues against you. When your calls were hitting stoplosses, you never asked anybody to drop his/her numbers to your e-mail, now that luck has smiled at you, you have come up with this attitude of yours. Currentprice from all i know has netted more than 400pips from all his calls this week but nobody heard his voice. You better stop this.... No offense meant though. PEACE!!!

Seems we typed almost the same time
Cos you took the words right out of my mouth
The only I would add is "offense meant"
I mean we really need to give guys like this a booth outta here
Gosh... Jus so annoying
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AK284(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
finally 90% of my acct gone in nearly 20day of terrible trading, surely i am bleeding. Any hope in sight, no thanks to large position size.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by divinepips(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
raycolz84:

Seems we typed almost the same time
Cos you took the words right out of my mouth
The only I would add is "offense meant"
I mean we really need to give guys like this a booth outta here
Gosh... Jus so annoying

That is it my brother, i am not against anybody marketing his/her services, but that shouldn't be done here because, 'free we received from here and free we must give back here'. PEACE!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Capitals:

My 2 cents today (not like its worth anything)
I think its best you try to figure out this thing without indicators. Some use support and resistance, others supply and demand and so on. I m more comfortable with supply and demand co I got my proofs from the bible ( angryhope I wont get called names now angry) Dntwant to type much so I ll try to summarise....
There was an instance in the bible were there was famine, and the prophet said by this time tomorow a morsel of wheat will be sold for so cheap, an expert said even if God opens up the windows of heaven its not possible, and it happened as the prophet had said, why?

Some lepers approached the camp of their enemies and the enemies fled leaving behind surplus of goods. The people went in to get the spoils and all of a sudden there was surplus supply, everyone had food and didn't need to buy anymore. and wherevr the is surplus supply and no buyers prices naturally tank. Thats how the prophesy was fulfilled. Hope it makes sense to at least one person.
I m out but open to critism
am nt really a fan of indies,but huge knowledge of P:A won't make any1 profitable witout a strict and tenacious use of adquate MM given d erratic nature of d market.So wit indies u can stil succeed if wel used MM is applied

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by markarov: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
AK284:
finally 90% of my acct gone in nearly 20day of terrible trading, surely i am bleeding. Any hope in sight, no thanks to large position size.
Sorry about the loss bro. Always remember, as long as u are a determined trader u will always recover. Truth is u cannot win 100% of trades in forex. To the large position size, never risk more than 2% of ur equity no matter the trend. It's all about money management. The ability to curtail greed and emotions gives rise to successful trading. If possible trde ur positions by using 0.04 lots for each trade. Forex is no get rich quick scheme so it requires patience and discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
AK284:
Don't relent broda. Learn and return stronger.. You shall succeed if you refuse to quit.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Looking to buy gold...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
AK284:

It has been stated here time and again
Money management
I ask a question to the house one time
How long are you willing to last in the market, before the opportunities starts rolling in
Don't be surprise to see that this exact trade that wiped your account like this
Would go in the same directoin that you traded initially, a week from now

Years ago I used to have this weakness of entering many trades, then as far am in front of my system, my hand would be itching to enter trade
That was how I started using small lot size, am so used to small lot size now that atimes when I use big lot, it would look abnormal to me,

So go back to your drawing board and see where you got it wrong, in this game its only you that can discover yourself
Its normal to make mistakes, but what we learn from such mistake is what really matter

Can't really type much becos am using mobile now, and its a bit stressful
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
AudCad SellStop @0.9453 sl @0.9484 tp @0.9411
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
AK284:

sorry bro. this means ur system is not yet ripe to take on the market. So go back an re-design ur system an come back stronger.

In my struggle, i lost 2 trading capitals b4 i went back to re-design my system. now am smiling cuz i often withdraw from my trading account

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
docus:

sorry bro. this means ur system is not yet ripe to take on the market. So go back an re-design ur system an come back stronger.

In my struggle, i lost 2 trading capitals b4 i went back to re-design my system. now am smiling cuz i often withdraw from my trading account

The problem is not the system
But the money management
Do u know the meaning of 90 percent of an account just in 20 days ?

I somehow stumbled on one of ziggs thread jus yesterday, no doubt ziggs is a very good trader but I noticed that an account he opened with 2300 dollars on june 16, was about 4000 plus just by the beginning of last week, in order words, he doubled the account in 2 weeks
Many peole wud envy such, but they forget that forex is a two edged sword
I can't really tell what has happened but I noticed he stop posting here and also on his thread which he normally updates everyday with screeshots of his equity

Bottomline... Let's master MONEY MANAGEMENT
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
NYSE set to open in a few minutes. Stocks celebrate by moving even lower.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.