Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599758 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stcool(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeniyia33:

I am opening an account with FXTM using ur signature right now. Pls what do they mean by ECN Zero or ECN Account...Ned to select a right account

What you need is a standard account, call their customer care line, before you start.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
When you open account with FXTM you can tell you dedicated account manager to help you do B2B transfer.
adeniyia33:
Hello Room,
XM traders please advise me here.
It has been difficult processing my deposit using my Mastercard (GTB).
I was advised to use other means of fund deposit when I contacted XM live chat. The only option left here is Fund transfer (Bank Wire)

Please how many days does it take to transfer fund to xm MT4 using bank wire? Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
hope you are not new to forex, this one you are asking ecn or ecn zero

grin grin grin wickid!

You dey fear to sponsor person to failure? cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
jamace vs jorel1

any update wit una boxing match? I am looking at those charts and so far there is only one clear winner... grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are most welcome.
brainbucks:

grin grin grin wickid!

You dey fear to sponsor person to failure? cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
brainbucks:
jamace vs jorel1

any update wit una boxing match? I am looking at those charts and so far there is only one clear winner... grin
grin grin I think I lost. But it seems GN has not given up on UPWARD movement yet.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
EU 1.3000 seem to be a very very strong resistance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
EU 1.3000 seem to be a very very strong resistance.

Do you still think so?

Cos I confidently SHORTED there and I'm about to pee my frigging pants
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nigeriatraining: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Effective Service Delivery
Objectives:
To improve Service delivery competencies of the participants in the most satisfactory manner to the target clients. Attendees will develop abilities to mobilize team for goal attainment, improve their leadership skills, and enhance their knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Participants will promote objectives realization and profit margins.
Fee covers Tuition, Writing Materials, Resource Materials, Workshop Bags, Tea, Lunch, Group Photograph and Certificate of Participation stating all Courses Undertaken.
Learning Skills:
At the end of the training, Participants would have:
– improved performance with higher efficiency;
– Developed better customer and stakeholders engagement;
– Strengthened their service delivery competencies, organizational, communication and customer relationship management skills
– Identified how to manage their anger and stress while responding to objections and at work place
– Enhanced their Information Technology knowledge of customers management;
– Recognized how to manage resources effective...

for more info contact:
08170103366 I BBPin: 2B80B990
[www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com]

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by stcool(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
stcool:
Ok guys...till next week when we meet again. closed u:cad over uncertainty, holding NU long till next week!

Happy trading all.

Exactly why I steer clear on Friday's, before us open....US session trade zig -zag and dont be surprised after retailers sl hit, we still close below 1.3200 today...Cheers to Seller's stop loss hunt!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
mrikay:
eur cad buy this may take a while to become profitable

Trade closed.... we thank the Lord.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
mrikay:
just sold gbp/usd
This will be left till next week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
jamace:
grin grin I think I lost. But it seems GN has not given up on UPWARD movement yet.
Its Still bullish next wee but it will only go for a retest of the ceiling, even GBPAUD likely gonna break its ceiling , i dont think GNPNZD would.

GBPAUD already forming a higher low and high...if there isnt any gap down over the weekend , i open a buy anticipating a breakout
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
EU 1.1300 convincingly broken,
That is Forex for you, sometimes you lose and other times you gain.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
1.13000Resistance broken with all alacrity.
brainbucks:

Do you still think so?

Cos I confidently SHORTED there and I'm about to pee my frigging pants
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
EU 1.1300 convincingly broken,
That is Forex for you, sometimes you lose and other times you gain.
or in a beter sentence ,
we take our losses on fridays too cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
sold ucad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nope, I am not new, is just that I am addicted to MT4 platform
iheanyiebeneze:
hope you are not new to forex, this one you are asking ecn or ecn zero
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
#GBPJPY , buy TP 50- 61.8 fib of recent bearish move
if 191.365 breached ,then buy from 191.101. same TP
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
lots of swing opportunities, trend exhaustion's. The following weeks should be interesting. I suspect the influence of news events, nt too sure
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
time to fade if you are a good fader........@ Iheanyi, boss i think combining a good understanding of fundamentals and your own strategy (zigzag and ichimoku) can make one a forex King of kings considering the the impact of fundamentals on the volatility of fx pairs this week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
FxDuke:
time to fade if you are a good fader........@ Iheanyi, boss i think combining a good understanding of fundamentals and your own strategy (zigzag and ichimoku) can make one a forex King of kings considering the the impact of fundamentals on the volatility of fx pairs this week

Yep, just make sure you pick the pairs to fade carefully

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Capitals:

Yep, just make sure you pick the pairs to fade carefully
roger that boss.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
frenchman2:
bought audnzd
sold nzdcad
see charts below for details.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

This is exactly what I was referring to then, Now I m looking for signs of weakness to do as you did
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Am happy Many people are benefiting from my Wealth of experience in Forex trading free of charge.
FxDuke:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
GN and EN......let's see how it goes

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thanks Boss,
I had already opened an account with FXTM using ur signature.
Got a call from my Acc manager, hope to enjoy what u ppu are enjoying with FXTM

Thank U always
iheanyiebeneze:
When you open account with FXTM you can tell you dedicated account manager to help you do B2B transfer.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2015
gbpjpy 188 loading....maybe wrong nothings guaranteed....price could nullify analysis

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 3:35am On Aug 23, 2015
endfx1:
GN and EN......let's see how it goes
Like what you did with EURCAD, should get a sell response from that region. will be watching that this week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 5:35am On Aug 23, 2015
#GBPCHF, wait for the next retracement and brace urself for a long sell. (first buying it next week from 1.4791 and finally selling from some fib or MA level. this position could last for months , a year or more while i add more sell or buy positions depending on the existence of a trend from the 4hrs chart to capture the weekly range for weekly cashout.)
offcourse except 1.5329 gets breached (tested 4 times the last 4 years)
sounds to easy though but i see it playing out that way grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2015
jorel1:
#GBPCHF, wait for the next retracement and brace urself for a long sell.
offcourse except 1.5329 gets breached

Bought these friday, got off early. But will buy again if we open at current price levels for a 100pts SL, to jump out if contrary patterns arise.
Hopefully it wont gap down 100pts
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Capitals:

Bought these friday, got off early. But will buy again if we open at current price levels for a 100pts SL, to jump out if contrary patterns arise.
check ur 4hrs for a head and shoulder formation.. however that level hasnt been breached since 4 years, but at market open you could buy from 1.47911 or current price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.