Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600224 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by surveycash(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2015

Days like Black MOndays are days that distinguish the experienced and the inexperienced trader. Both make losses but the inexperienced loses more as he/she loses the whole account.

What's the inexperienced trader missing?

MONEY MANAGEMENT!

Thats the only tool that can safeguard you from Forex sharks, Vampires and Tsunamis. Learn it and use it.

Have a pipful week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2015
This is very NICE
surveycash:

Days like Black MOndays are days that distinguish the experienced and the inexperienced trader. Both make losses but the inexperienced loses more as he/she loses the whole account.

What's the inexperienced trader missing?

MONEY MANAGEMENT!

Thats the only tool that can safeguard you from Forex sharks, Vampires and Tsunamis. Learn it and use it.

Have a pipful week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2015
jendy36:

I've been AWOL since.. In viewing mode...

But as for Naijababe, she made +2900 pips today on GN,ga,EA,en and gj....with her favorite indices

Lolz...I was proud of her yesterday.

GOD favoured me too with 1600pips on EA,EU,GU,GN
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2015
According to Price Action, EURCHF is a sell now@1.0870, first take profit is 50pips @1.0820 , while second take profit is 1.0800. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2015
natruetalk:
morning house. for those trading EA here is expo of our eyeing zone watch out if showing any sign of weakness around dis zone 4 a sell
if able to breaks that zone convincingly, we expect d continuation to reach destination for real SELL at 1.593x zone

Capitals:

Missed the much anticipated EA sell natruetalk referenced, Good luck to me

Boss, no zone can stop d Tsunamis black Monday of yesterday but I believe it must retest d zone be4 anything and she did. what happen on friday gave a clear sign of crazy thinx 2 come . if trader trades UC very well, d sign was there.

This zone still valid for EA future direction "BUY or SELL" we are watching it closely.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
endfx1:

Yes boss. I can attest to yours too. At least both you and Naijababe did not only show me the result, but the alerts were given also. Some new entrants here keep on arguing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2015
jendy36:

Yes boss. I can attest to yours too. At least both you and Naijababe did not only show me the result, but the alerts were given also. Some new entrants here keep on arguing.

then keep it to your new Trade Alert forum and don't ever bring pips result here.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2015
jendy36:

I will go renew my USA visa. Then I will book a flight to Yale University. Then I will visit their library. Then I will conduct very extensive research. Then I will book a flight to return. Then I will login to Nairaland. Then i will look for all of you gathering pips for mouth. Then I will give you the result of my research. Then you will realise that nobody historically and scientifically and empirically and jagbajantistically gives a 4uk about hearsay pips. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by surveycash(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2015
No time to post.. Hope it helps

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2015
endfx1:
GN
Sell limit @ 2.3700
SL @ 2.3770
TP @ 2.2788
Apply due diligence
Risking 70pips for 982pips......let's see how it goes

endfx1:

Trade stopped out re-entered and may add to sell by 10am

endfx1:

Boss,,,, if the last quote was true,,,it high time newbie should not be taken serious your calls. the first 2 quote is the call you made here and all went bad. how come you make 1600 pips if you behind took the right trade without update the newbie here,,,i don't know what to say to that

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
currentprice:

Boss,,,, if the last quote was true,,,it high time newbie should not be taken serious your calls. the first 2 quote is the call you made here and all went bad. how come you make 1600 pips if you behind take a right trade without update the newbie here that mean..........

uncle bros please expend no more of your valuable time on these town-crying jokers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
3636enzyme:
Please I need an advice on how to withdraw and deposit on my fx open account please if anybody here is using fx open or have used fx open please I may need your advice, I also need someone from the eastern region of nigeria to help me learn more about how to trade forex,I will appreciate
you can use card for deposit and use wire transfer for withdrawal
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Abiolamac: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Why we buying gbpchf.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2015
currentprice:

Boss,,,, if the last quote was true,,,it high time newbie should not be taken serious your calls. the first 2 quote is the call you made here and all went bad. how come you make 1600 pips if you behind took the right trade without update the newbie here,,,i don't know what to say to that

Yea i understand your point boss i was actually expecting this..but wait i will show you my alerts even though the time to update the above alert was not there.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2015
currentprice:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2015
endfx1:

Yea i understand your point boss i was actually expecting this..but wait i will show you my alerts even though the time to update the above alert was not there.
Done
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2015
UPDATE!!!
Trade moving as planned. Bring stop loss to BE.
iheanyiebeneze:
According to Price Action, EURCHF is a sell now@1.0870, first take profit is 50pips @1.0820 , while second take profit is 1.0800. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2015
currentprice:

Here you have it...Same alert was posted on four different groups....... Can you see the highlighted first trade call? it did hit stop loss right?

Then the 2nd? lolz..........well i have nothing to prove to you sir but i had to do this to put some stuff straight. My bias changed as stated by 10am

Have a blessed day sir!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2015
jendy36:

Done

i hope you know that the same pair you show us the chart retrace almost the bullish movement in less than 15 minute except you have already known the future and set Take profit on you can get all the pips move.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
jendy36:
Done
Oboy you fast ooooo..wow but is ok sha
tanx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2015
currentprice:

i hope you know that the same pair you show us the chart retrace almost the bullish movement in less than 15 minute except you have already known the future and set Take profit on you can get all the pips move.

Lolz.....I know the next you will say "its a demo account" ........hmmmmmm lip sealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2015
endfx1:

Lolz.....I know the next you will say "its a demo account" ........hmmmmmm lip sealed

the point is not demo or not boss,,,,,

@ newbie you can see how some oga take this thread for grin halfbread,,,,,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Jorel1 can you relate to this...seems price is tilting towards your sell direction

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2015
currentprice:

the point is not demo or not boss,,,,,

@ newbie you can see how some oga take this thread for grin halfbread,,,,,

Lolz.....I understand boss but go through my posts on this thread i ain't one of such. I don't post to coerce or take advantage of any newbie i just do my thing and move.

On the brighter side , you are one of the traders here i admire

Well, all the best may the pips remain with us
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Forex Traders should concentrate on Giving trade alert to help others and not to prove YESTERDAY'S success. Yesterday is gone, what have you giving to people today?. Lets forget about yesterday's success and focus on todays success.
Even if you made a loss yesterday, just learn from your mistake and move on. Tomorrow is market remember.

@adeniyia33 and Jona.
hope you enjoyed the eurchf sell i gave this morning. because trade is in 30pips green already. You can take the first profit. and allow the second to run.
Bring stop loss to BE.

Meanwhile,
considering possible usdcad reversal.
I will give the alert whenever my various parameters indicate a reversal.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2015
First take profit hit, few pips to hit second tp @1.0800000000
Price Action is working everywhere.
iheanyiebeneze:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2015
FxDuke:
Jorel1 can you relate to this...seems price is tilting towards your sell direction
of course it shud, EURUSD is a long term bearish trend.
but it shud go bullish now from 1.1442 i think for few pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
UPDATE!!!...
Take what you have on the second and third trade now because price has KISSED 14DSMA.
Alternatively, you can bring your stop loss to BE.

Meanwhile, USDCAD reversed without saying "goodbye."
The hunter says "if the animal escape today tomorrow is hunting" So also is market.
iheanyiebeneze:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Abiolamac:
Why we buying gbpchf.
Abiola Mac... This is Ike Pius here... Pleased to meet u here as well. #RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jovoodoo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
A much better currency meter for forex trading,

https://www.nairaland.com/2551524/best-currency-meter-forex-trading

Much better than Henry Liu's
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
#GBPAUD , buy for 300 pips, if 2.17919 gets compromised, then find a way to sell on 5mins retracement for 200-250 pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
jovoodoo:
A much better currency meter for forex trading,

https://www.nairaland.com/2551524/best-currency-meter-forex-trading

Much better than Henry Liu's
whats the basis behind its calculation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.