Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,849 members, 7,851,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (605598 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 5:30am On Feb 26, 2015
went long on oil at 50.66 exit 54.20
let's see how it plays out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Capitals:

Adding a eurjpy sell, sl 137.95, didnt reinvest profits yet cos I m late to the party, would have preferred 135.82. Tp 130.59

closing trade, -2.85 loss, seeing contrary signs to my position. net prof. 61.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jaidopumpin: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2015
jaidopumpin:
morning fellows, spotted a double bottom on EA, GA for a buy position SL 50 pips TP 100 pips and double top AJ for a sell position for a 50 pips risk & reward. enteries @ current market price.

don't forget manage ur trades price can do d opposite

enjoy ur day.
hi fellows TP hit on GA and EA still holding position on AJ waiting to what price will do but if this current support is broken will add to my sell position and if this resistance level on GA and EA fails to hold will buy again. plz manage your trades cos price could just to the opposite.
Enjoy your day fellows.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
frenchman2:
just went long on audchf .7449
sold euraud 1.4487
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

manually closed audchf trade with +10
euraud missed my tp by 5pips. i believe tp will be hit today
saw an opportunity to long audusd and audjpy earlier

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2015
sell AUDUSD now at 0.7910. take 50pips. sl=50pips,
second trade is 75pips while third trade is 120pips.
rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
dis tread is ranging y naa?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by GPROMO(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
You can visit our facebook page Konga/smart-memorycards
and you can call us 0n 08176547209
****Our office is at ikeja lagos but we have an branch at surulere we do home delivery
***You can visit our konga store .konga.com/smart-memorycards. to order for it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
frenchman2:
went long on oil at 50.66 exit 54.20
let's see how it plays out.

trade currently in red. noticed price pullback and hit a support.
decided to open another position at 50.38. setup was so juicy and irresistibly. Hope i don't regret it>
let's see how both trades play out.
Sorry chart below is 1hr not 4hr as indicated on the chart

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
in GREEN , in motion, bring stoploss to breakeven. now.
iheanyiebeneze:
rrr=1;1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AmeLonRo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
We should be seeing some retraces now...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thank God for Gold today. 1219.xx high. I hit iy¡!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
jamace:
GBP/JPY
SELL @ 184.550
TP @ 183.550
SL @185.400

Good Luck
Trade closed in profit but target not met.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
lets go for huge rr

sell uj at market price 119.41. stop at 119.52. tp at 118.60

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
frenchman2:

trade currently in red. noticed price pullback and hit a support.
decided to open another position at 50.38. setup was so juicy and irresistibly. Hope i don't regret it>
let's see how both trades play out.
Sorry chart below is 1hr not 4hr as indicated on the chart

red devils everywhere. sl hit.
licking my wounds
we move on
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
frenchman2:

manually closed audchf trade with +10
euraud missed my tp by 5pips. i believe tp will be hit today
saw an opportunity to long audusd and audjpy earlier

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
audusd and audjpy trades hit BE
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Done with alacrity.
iheanyiebeneze:
rrr=1;1
Take profit hit everywhere.

i don't make noise.

It is the result that makes the different.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by iBash: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice work guys....P.A all the way....and more pips to ya'll smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
ENTER a buy on AUDUSD now at 0.7790.
take profit 50pips, 78pips and 123pips for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trade respectively.
rrr=1;1
move stoploss to breakeven when market moves 30pips in your favour
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
ENTER a buy on AUDUSD now at 0.7790.
take profit 50pips, 78pips and 123pips for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trade respectively.
rrr=1;1
move stoploss to breakeven when market moves 30pips in your favour

Risk/reward ratio is very important when trading over a long period of time.Many new traders coming into the forex market fall into the trap of refusing to let their winning trades run. Lets have a look of how that will affect them over
time.
Trader #1 Risks $100 and takes profit at $25 giving him a risk reward of 4-1 this means that in order for him to break even in the long run he must achieve 80% winning trades.
Trader #2 Risks $100 and takes profit at $100 giving him a risk reward of 1-1 this means that in order for him to break even in the long run he must achieve 50% winning trades.
Trader #3 Risks $100 and takes profit at $200 giving him a risk reward of 1-2 this means that in order for him to break even in the long run he must only achieve 33% winning trades.
Trader #4 Risks $100 and takes profit at $300 giving him a risk reward of 1-3 this means that in order for him to break even in the long run he must only achieve 25% winning trades.
Now who do you think is going to succeed in the long run? Surely it is far easier
for traders 3 & 4 as they have less pressure to achieve a high win % in order to make money. Are you beginning to see how important this is? I prefer to try and go for twice or three times the
amount I risk while always moving my stop to break even as soon as I can.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by elyte(m): 1:21am On Feb 27, 2015
check how I profited from Gbpusd and Usdcad moves in just two days. Check the power of using elliot wave methodology to make profits in any time frame. I have updated Usdcad and Gbpusd. I have also included Gbpnzd. Be a part of the move. Kit yourself with vital information needed to make proper high confidence and winning probability trades. Go to www.forexsnipper..com
You will be amazed how trading forex is not that difficult.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ophili(m): 1:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello, I see a nice thread here
I will give away some free profitable signals here once in a while.. grin , I am a money manager, I manage a couple of accounts, I will share some of my trades with you. Follow if you like cheesy

Screenshot 1 is Gbpcad
Screenshot2 2 is NZDjpy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Thats a good one, Am aware of that. If your system and trading strategy allows you to trade that rrr= 1;4. please follow it.As for me, my STRATEGY is very good with rrr=1;1 and am happy with it, i usually get 10 trades per week and out of this 9 are winnings while 1 is a loss.Even the one in loss will be exited on breakeven. Thats the TRADING STRATEGY i developed with my 8 consecutive years in FOREX trading.Some of these 1;4 and 1;5 are good on paper but very difficult to apply on platform, Ask those that use 1;4 how many times have their take profit hit,? Am a PRACTICAL and PRAGMATIC Forex trader, and am very confident of my TRADING STRATEGY and i respect my strategy very much.
drpips1:

Risk/reward ratio is very important when trading over a long period of time.Many new traders coming into the forex market fall into the trap of refusing to let their winning trades run. Lets have a look of how that will affect them over
time.
Trader #1 Risks $100 and takes profit at $25 giving him a risk reward of 4-1 this means that in order for him to break even in the long run he must achieve 80% winning trades.
Trader #2 Risks $100 and takes profit at $100 giving him a risk reward of 1-1 this means that in order for him to break even in the long run he must achieve 50% winning trades.
Trader #3 Risks $100 and takes profit at $200 giving him a risk reward of 1-2 this means that in order for him to break even in the long run he must only achieve 33% winning trades.
Trader #4 Risks $100 and takes profit at $300 giving him a risk reward of 1-3 this means that in order for him to break even in the long run he must only achieve 25% winning trades.
Now who do you think is going to succeed in the long run? Surely it is far easier
for traders 3 & 4 as they have less pressure to achieve a high win % in order to make money. Are you beginning to see how important this is? I prefer to try and go for twice or three times the
amount I risk while always moving my stop to break even as soon as I can.
I READ A BOOK ON SPLIT TRADING recently and it has helped to improve my trading.Thats why i say trade 1, and trade 2, and trade 3.
I wish you more pips . Till next week.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 27, 2015
sorry my brother, some days are like that.
frenchman2:

red devils everywhere. sl hit.
licking my wounds
we move on
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 5:31am On Feb 27, 2015
EUR/JPY
BUY @ 133.645
TP @ 134.645
SL @133.000

Good Luck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Cul4real(m): 6:08am On Feb 27, 2015
To professionals, Pls educate me if am wrong. Study of how the charts functioning is paramount to forex and my experienced on Demo account using SL & TP and without using SL & TP showed that if a trader should carefully place a position like say when buying should be when price is on or below 30% on the charts likewise selling should be placed when is on 70% or above on the charts may reduce the risk even the using of SL & TP may not necessary for full time trader alone. And regarding the leverage i think high leverage can expose your capital to high rate of risk but 1:200 seem to be good. I am still learning therefore your views are highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Done with alacrity.
Take profit hit everywhere.

i don't make noise.

It is the result that makes the different.
i love that your sell trade on AUDUSD i told a friend it will sell but he didn't listen to me, i said to the person take profit take profit it will retrace down but ears were not listing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Thanks my GOOD friend.
Ogboraph:
i love that your sell trade on AUDUSD i told a friend it will sell but he didn't listen to me, i said to the person take profit take profit it will retrace down but ears were not listing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2015
My advice;
1. NEVER enter a trade WITHOUT a STOPLOSS. This market is highly technical in nature.The risk is too high.Those that created that stoploss on the platform are not stupid.
2. Leverage of 1;200 is better than 1;500.
3. If your 'margin level' is bellow 300% you have over exposed your account. Just exit all your market.
Cul4real:
To professionals, Pls educate me if am wrong. Study of how the charts functioning is paramount to forex and my experienced on Demo account using SL & TP and without using SL & TP showed that if a trader should carefully place a position like say when buying should be when price is on or below 30% on the charts likewise selling should be placed when is on 70% or above on the charts may reduce the risk even the using of SL & TP may not necessary for full time trader alone. And regarding the leverage i think high leverage can expose your capital to high rate of risk but 1:200 seem to be good. I am still learning therefore your views are highly welcome.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Putting the stop loss isnt enough but knowing how to properly identify the exact point to put it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
My advice;
1. NEVER enter a trade WITHOUT a STOPLOSS. This market is highly technical in nature.The risk is too high.Those that created that stoploss on the platform are not stupid.
2. Leverage of 1;200 is better than 1;500.
3. If your 'margin level' is bellow 300% you have over exposed your account. Just exit all your market.
I think i have more to learn from you and stick with this rule you just said, its better and safe.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Capitals:

closing trade, -2.85 loss, seeing contrary signs to my position. net prof. 61.

hmm, waited till I got off before selling. buying eurgbp, sl 0.7020, lot 0.02. will add another 0.02 if we get to 0.7250. lets see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.