Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (607007 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ogboraph:
ALERT ALERT ALERT BUY GPBJPY Now @ 183.920 and take profit @ 185.760 stoploss is set @ 183.400
Those that took this signal will be smiling grin grin grin cheesy by now

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
jendy36:

It is oooooo!!!! Tears rolling. Is like I will hold it till next week market
Looolz* there are some particular set-up that should tell you short term bias on the pair. There are some "zones" that should indicate change of long or short term bias once you identify those ur SL should do the work. There is no "hoping" in forex... It is advisable to leave the trade, but if you don't intend to then I "hope" it turns to your favour. Have a lovely weekend.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
naijababe:

Lol..............The one instrument I will possibly never be trading again in oil. That 5hit does not obey technical rules anymore. I lost almost 200 pips to it between Monday and Tuesday, then I removed it from my watchlist. Bewteen Wed and today, gold, GJ and DJIA have netted me about 350 pips. At least I am ending the week up rather than down. I am sticking to those three for the foreseeable future jare.
Na u b God sent for my oil trades oh madam...i hope u will reunite wit oil sooner...just chill n rest till d psyche for it returns.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
infofirst:

BE hit...will look to reenter sell n watchin ...
Even thou i could not update d gu sell yestadae...it went fine just as expectd on my acctᆞ
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
infofirst:

Na u b God sent for my oil trades oh madam...i hope u will reunite wit oil sooner...just chill n rest till d psyche for it returns.

I dunno jare. I made some serious changes recently and I am getting to a point where even 200 pips every week will do fine after all we no go carry the money go heaven grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
jendy36:
eurnzd going a way farther against me, what's the future?

jendy36:

Let it not pls!!!!!

jendy36:

My greediness though... I don't use stop loss.. . only take profit is what I use. I believe this will teach me a lesson.

jendy36:

Sorry brother,,,,,hmmmm, you begin to see the wonder of forex grin you know what,,, i laugh to myself when you badly replied Boss endfx1 when he advise you to do more research on babypips that your one month old forex experience wasn't enough. below was one of your reply then

jendy36:

thanks for the advice. I started with $10 at xm.com, after reading several lessons on forex, and after two weeks time since I started, I now have $20.91.
meanwhile the indicators name needed

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
naijababe:

I dunno jare. I made some serious changed recently and I am getting to a point where even 200 pips every week will do fine after all we no go carry the money go heaven grin
That is it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
currentprice:

Sorry brother,,,,,hmmmm, you begin to see the wonder of forex grin you know what,,, i laugh to myself when you badly replied Boss endfx1 when he advise you to do more research on babypips that your one month old forex experience wasn't enough. below was one of your reply then

grin grin Experience, although the best teacher, is a very bad teacher.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=fxbomovi post=31137215][/quote]sl hit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
currentprice:

I agree with you on this one.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
jamace:
EUR/JPY
BUY @ 133.645
TP @ 134.645
SL @133.000

Good Luck
I'm carrying over this trade to next week. Trade in profit but target not met.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Cul4real(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
My advice;
1. NEVER enter a trade WITHOUT a STOPLOSS. This market is highly technical in nature.The risk is too high.Those that created that stoploss on the platform are not stupid.
2. Leverage of 1;200 is better than 1;500.
3. If your 'margin level' is bellow 300% you have over exposed your account. Just exit all your market.
Thank you for these 3 wonderful advice despite that No.1 advice have not really convinced me enough but only see it as a professional advice. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ogboraph:
Eurekaaaaaaaa!!! My man is back. Bros, pls don't miss again from here, abeg. Let's make it together for better or for worse. United we stand. Welcome bros. cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
currentprice:

Thanks brother... Of course, I didn't reply him badly. Just that I was much excited with the increment. I now have $44.65 from my little $10 trial. Just as he advised, after requesting for the indicator name, I just entered babypips school of pipsology. I'm almost done with kindergarten level. I abided to his advice.
#much love brother
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kashif(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2015
jendy36:

Thanks brother... Of course, I didn't reply him badly. Just that I was much excited with the increment. I now have $44.65 from my little $10 trial. Just as he advised, after requesting for the indicator name, I just entered babypips school of pipsology. I'm almost done with kindergarten level. I abided to his advice.
#much love brother

Thank goodness you went back to school. You will still need about two years to get hold of a working strategy. The worst thing to happen to a beginner is early success. If you trade like your life depends on it, you'll succeed. Good luck.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2015
the earlier you learn this lesson the better for you.
jendy36:

My greediness though... I don't use stop loss.. . only take profit is what I use. I believe this will teach me a lesson.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2015
sorry my brother , some days are like that. Make sure there is something (technically and fundermentally)that tells you to keep it till next week. This is to avoid more tears.
jendy36:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
I know you very well and know what you can do. More greens and greens from you my brother. kudos.
Ogboraph:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2015
congrats my brother
infofirst:

Even thou i could not update d gu sell yestadae...it went fine just as expectd on my acctᆞ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
You are highly welcomed my brother.
Cul4real:
Thank you for these 3 wonderful advice despite that No.1 advice have not really convinced me enough but only see it as a professional advice. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
sorry my brother , some days are like that. Make sure there is something (technically and fundermentally)that tells you to keep it till next week. This is to avoid more tears.
Kashif:

Thank goodness you went back to school. You will still need about two years to get hold of a working strategy. The worst thing to happen to a beginner is early success. If you trade like your life depends on it, you'll succeed. Good luck.
iheanyiebeneze:

Thanks brother... let's see how it goes!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Warming up for the week ahead.

May the green pips be with us.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
weekly analysis in progress...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Theonlyson(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls house hw can I set for stop-loss on a 1 day time period. I almost lost 30usd last week. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jaidopumpin: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hi fellows, happy new week I posted some trade calls last week I guess no one bordered to check to see how it all played out. I have learnt a lot from this thread I like to give back, my strategy works 75% of time and it a simple swing trading, I trade selected pairs and so don't get to trade everyday.

I would be posting trade calls each time I spot a set up if you choose to follow it at your own risk as price might do the opposite cos it a respecter of no one.

may we have a great week ahead
may the price move in our favour
AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 5:07am On Mar 02, 2015
Welcome to a new trading month... check ur mm guide.... Don't repeat last month's mistakes...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sirkay78(m): 5:12am On Mar 02, 2015
USDCAD 4HR CHART

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2015
If EU in the next 5hours gets to 1.1245 then I will heavily SELL EURUSD at 1.1245 for a 75pips take profit. stop loss is 1;1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by smartearn(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Sirkay78:
USDCAD 4HR CHART

you should wait for the break of the inside bar before you made your sell or better still place a sell stop other by 1 or 2 pips plus spreads at the low of the of the inside bar .Well i wish you best of luck in your trade.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2015
jaidopumpin:
Hi fellows, happy new week I posted some trade calls last week I guess no one bordered to check to see how it all played out. I have learnt a lot from this thread I like to give back, my strategy works 75% of time and it a simple swing trading, I trade selected pairs and so don't get to trade everyday.

I would be posting trade calls each time I spot a set up if you choose to follow it at your own risk as price might do the opposite cos it a respecter of no one.

may we have a great week ahead
may the price move in our favour
AMEN.

Be rest assured someone is following.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by zinosleek(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
smartearn:

you should wait for the break of the inside bar before you made your sell or better still place a sell stop other by 1 or 2 pips plus spreads at the low of the of the inside bar .Well i wish you best of luck in your trade.

I usually trade based on inside bar formation esp on 4 hrs and daily timeframe. nice setup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.