Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (602298 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sojmann(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pinbar(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
fxstory:
one easy way to draw a support and resistance line is to use the line chart.then draw it on the high or low of the lines.this way, it eliminates the wicks shadow lines if drawn.many people makes the mistake of drawing the line at every wick shadows which is wrong.one way i draw mine is to use the line chart.this is just one of the simple secret many traders use to draw a good support and resistance line

someone should pay attention to this simple but very powerful tip.

Well done

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2015
elyte:
#EURUSD

This market has for long crashed down. I am one of the people waiting for a turn. With the completion of the long term bearish correction, price is expected to move up. A trigger is needed and it seems we have now.

From the weekly chart I have below shows the wave analysis from the beginning of this millenium 2000till date, during which we have a five wave impulsive move followed by a zigzag corrective patter. The B leg of of this zigzag is a triangle formation. Triangles are known to usually precede the end of a run. Price broke out massively in a trendy impulsive move ( this can be seen clearly on the daily chart). The C leg of the zigzag completes a 100% extension of A leg from B leg which is a very typical fibonacci relationship in zigzag corrections. Price is expected to turn from here to 1.1800 resistance, 1.2600-1.3000 ( breakpoint retest of the triangle) and if the long term bullish trend resumes, price go higher and higher.

Always check www.forexsnipper..com for updates

Meanwhile, there's a bullish reversal candle pattern at the end of the impulsive sell supply channel just after the extrapolated bungaga bungaga haa haa.
#JustKiddinBro
#GreatJobThere
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pinbar(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2015
pinbar:

i think the bullish party has just started for GJ, it started with the pinbar in 1hr, next another pinbar formed in 4hr hours, and now daily has formed its own pinbar.... , i expect a pull back and a major bullish continuation......

Mehn.... they just released this hungry bulls o.

you know what to do if the pin bar is comfirmed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Sentiment for Gold has turned bullish for me. Will be buying dips only until 1140 (sell zone at the time of writing) is taken out on my chart.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
fxstory:
one easy way to draw a support and resistance line is to use the line chart.then draw it on the high or low of the lines.this way, it eliminates the wicks shadow lines if drawn.many people makes the mistake of drawing the line at every wick shadows which is wrong.one way i draw mine is to use the line chart.this is just one of the simple secret many traders use to draw a good support and resistance line

Yes it is good to learn to draw with line charts but one should fine tune with either bar/candle charts as line charts are based on closes and often ignore pivot lows and highs.

@ Thread, bought GJ again at 17894, bought gold at 1163

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
I must confess yall are doing a great Job. Been watching charts and the thread since before FOMC grin natruetalk that your trade make sense oooh #Respect. Yall have a good day.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2015
just passing.

On d hourly chart, i believe gold got one plan to d downside @ 1153/55 to pick some passengers.

if d weekly xhart of GJ plays well, mission 165.xx is possible ( long term with 900 pips stp)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2015
mutik1977:
just passing.

On d hourly chart, i believe gold got one plan to d downside @ 1153/55 to pick some passengers.

if d weekly xhart of GJ plays well, mission 165.xx is possible ( long term with 900 pips stp)
50Likes grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2015
my buy limit on AU & NU picked. its doing fine nw, lets see hw it goes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijababe:

Yes it is good to learn to draw with line charts but one should fine tune with either bar/candle charts as line charts are based on closes and often ignore pivot lows and highs.

@ Thread, bought GJ again at 17894, bought gold at 1163
yes, you draw on line chart and adjust it on the candlestick chart.but one must also know that it is not all the high and low wick (shadows that must be connected to the support and resistance line ).it can cross a wick and candle body.also, every traders can not draw exactly same support and resistance line but wll near close to the zone.its more of a zone and not a line.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make I waka abeg! E be like the trades I missed yesterday are colouring my decision making.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sojmann(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Patience is a virtue

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sojmann(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gold must move in JESUS name!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sircj(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
pinbar:

you know what to do if the pin bar is comfirmed

this BOE GUY has spoilt this trade was not around to put my SL to BE
VERY ANNOYING
DEY JUST DEY TALK ANYHOW
MCCHTEWWWW
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Got around $250 Perfect Money for sale.
If interested. Send me a pm. Cost price is N230 per 1.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Theonlyson(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
fxstory:
yes, you draw on line chart and adjust it on the candlestick chart.but one must also know that it is not all the high and low wick (shadows that must be connected to the support and resistance line ).it can cross a wick and candle body.also, every traders can not draw exactly same support and resistance line but wll near close to the zone.its more of a zone and not a line.

Pls wer can you see d line chart. I just check d my chart bt can't locate the line chart.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
While we are on the issue of support and resistance.. There is one strategy I use to trade currencies.

It involves using the daily pivot and placing limit orders at support 1 and Resistance 1.

You don't need to do any calculations. Any autopivot indicator can solve this problem. Just apply it, set your buy limit at support 1 and sell limit at resistance 1 add a 30-50 pip stop loss and a 100 pip TP. Don't use autopivot indicators that count Sunday candles please.

To be sure your indicator works fine, check the values with a manual pivot calculator especially on Mondays. They can be found all over the web.

If you have time to watch your charts, you can avoid using limit orders and simply watch for reversal candles around these areas on lower timeframes.

The benefit is that it is low risk. It can also keep you out of the market when there is low volatility. It is also good for medium ranges (which is what happens in the market 70% of the time). On the occasions when the market is trending for the day, you'd lose 30-50pips.

Apply this on several pairs on demo and see results at the end of a month.

Just one example. Open a GA chart for today and see the sharp drop that happened as soon as price hit R1.

This is a day trading strategy so you should close all positions at 7pm daily if TP or SL is yet to be hit.

Just thought I should share.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by maslong(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Shevychen2:
While we are on the issue of support and resistance.. There is one strategy I use to trade currencies.

It involves using the daily pivot and placing limit orders at support 1 and Resistance 1.

You don't need to do any calculations. Any autopivot indicator can solve this problem. Just apply it, set your buy limit at support 1 and sell limit at resistance 1 add a 30-50 pip stop loss and a 100 pip TP. Don't use autopivot indicators that count Sunday candles please.

To be sure your indicator works fine, check the values with a manual pivot calculator especially on Mondays. They can be found all over the web.

If you have time to watch your charts, you can avoid using limit orders and simply watch for reversal candles around these areas on lower timeframes.

The benefit is that it is low risk. It can also keep you out of the market when there is low volatility. It is also good for medium ranges (which is what happens in the market 70% of the time). On the occasions when the market is trending for the day, you'd lose 30-50pips.

Apply this on several pairs on demo and see results at the end of a month.

Just one example. Open a GA chart for today and see the sharp drop that happened as soon as price hit R1.

This is a day trading strategy so you should close all positions at 7pm daily if TP or SL is yet to be hit.

Just thought I should share.

On what time frame please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gigfx: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buying NZDCAD from here.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
just added another sell position to my eurnzd trade at 1.4370
sold audchf at 0.7569
sold usdchf at 0.9896
fridays are known for volatility so i usually don't put tp.
will close manually at end of day
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
frenchman2:
just added another sell position to my eurnzd trade at 1.4370
sold audchf at 0.7569
sold usdchf at 0.9896
fridays are known for volatility so i usually don't put tp.
will close manually at end of day
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis

Nice trade calls boss #Respecta. Have a great night rest.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Cul4real(m): 4:06am On Mar 20, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
If USDJPY comes to 121.10 now or in the next 2hours, BUY at that level. First Take profit is 121.35 and second take profit is 121.50. Stoploss is 100pips
Bring second stoploss to BE as soon as first take profit is hit.
For God‘s sake Boss, help me with your source of signal which you are using to trades. adediran22@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
saw the need to short oil at 45.52
no exit. will close at end of day

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
maslong:

On what time frame please.

If you want to watch and catch reversals? 15m is best.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Holding a gold buy from 1167. SL is 1157 and target is 1220 or until a reversal appears. You can still get in if you can afford the stop loss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Bought GJ, three white soldiers on the 4h, remains valid unless 17773 is eclipsed. Sorry no chart

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2015
GBP/AUD
BUY @ I.91930
TP @1. 92930
SL @ 1.91430

Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2015
natruetalk:

patience pay, I closed my EU yesterday cos of d fomc. it was a good decision grin

after d fomc hyper settled, i re-enter toward my bias pre-fomc.

Most of d time in forex. tech prevail

chop +165 pips of dis pair yesterday, eyeing to SELL again, d current up move is just a respecta of d yellow zone in my opinion. I expect fat candle 2 break d zone pass soon. watching......

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2015
I don't trade news, but I see british pound going the bears way (That's bearish)..

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Here is the chart folks, three white soldiers is one of my favourite set-ups. Most times it will deliver no less than 250 pips. I will add to the position once the nearby resistance is cleared.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.