Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (20557 Views)

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Kingspin(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
i now believe that these APC guys are paid to keep vigil here on nairaland.
their mode of operation is to always be the first ten guys to comment on any thread that springs up to dictate the pace and tone of the ensuing discourse.
it is just pathetic.
like their pay is hinged on how many likes they can garner.
I keep laughing loud at them and their over-wise.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by dammytosh: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Lol.

Mr. ibu Presidency.

The more he forms anger and seriousness, the more he looks like a clown.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
FuturePresido30:
My region's detected crude oil is still untapped. I can't lay claim to it just because its in my region cos my fore fathers didn't put it there. All I want is for the income from these resources be put to great use so it touches d lives of every Nigerian. So my brother pls drop ur Naïve "perception" and embrace knowledge.....

You will use that oil to pay salaries

As for SS and SE oil

Forget it if you protest
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Tibins(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
Change2015:
This idjiot should first crack down on Boko Haram. Not all government action has to be dictated by his personal interest. Bring back our girls

Your father and GMB are the idiots. Shame on you. Unfortunately the man you are bringing is not the change Nigeria needs.
If a young man, well schooled like Osinbajo, Fashola, El-Rufai, Shema, etc irrespective of their religious inclination, I can support that change you are talking about..... But Buhari, No No No...! He's definitely not the change Nigeria needs now, not for ever. I am a Northerner, Never will I vote for GMB. Let good luck continue instead. I also desire change, but definitely not GMB.
Unfortunately again, The constitution of did not give any significant power to the VP. so I cannot because of Osinbajo VP position cast my precious vote to GMB, NEVER.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by FuturePresido30(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Why not claim those in other countries based on your logic

Mark my words

Get ready to face

1) No salaries

2) Fuel scarcity

When you protest the re election of GEJ
Can you hear yourself? Claim those in other countries? Abeg which school you attend? You ever heard of the word "boundary"? ...I know what the niger deltans are planning this year but mark my words...It won't happen! If Jonathan is re-elected back into office , good for him but if not then he should accept his fate and move on...atleast his name is in the history book as one of nigerian leaders
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by onyengbu: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you justifying the rigging because Buhari's supporters where riding on his "unbelievable popularity"?
Of course it will be rigging for you guys as long as your mujaheddin didnt win!

Thats why I love what the president said this time: make trouble and get your a-rse ventilated by military Ak-47

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by eleojo23: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2015
natureblack:
am still trying to decrypt the joke in your post undecided..........Los-Angeles is 9hrs behind Nigeria.You saw the new-year before 'em.
#SO?
Just trying to mimic these e-warriors who type before thinking. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2015
FuturePresido30:
Can you hear yourself? Claim those in other countries? Abeg which school you attend? You ever heard of the word "boundary"? ...I know what the niger deltans are planning this year but mark my words...It won't happen! If Jonathan is re-elected back into office , good for him but if not then he should accept his fate and move on...atleast his name is in the history book as one of nigerian leaders

By the time you dont receive salaries for months, you will beg GEJ to run for third term

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Oops he vowed again
Dude shuld start wit patience, asari, tompolo, okupe & clark first!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2015
If Out Of Over 140m People We Only See Buhari As The Change We Need, Then We Are Sick. If I May Ask, What Kind Of Change Has Buhari Promise Us? Negative Or Positive? It May Interest Us To Note That Leadership In The Military Is Entirely Different From Democratic Structures. Pls Stop The Insult Of The President And Just Take Your Voters Card To The Pool And Vote Whosoever You Wish. God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by FuturePresido30(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

You will use that oil to pay salaries

As for SS and SE oil

Forget it if you protest
I see you as a mis-informed nigerian...I rest my case!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by jaymichael(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2015
"CRACK DOWN ON TROUBLE MAKERS" how? with what? is it with the police that have turned themselves to Justices of the Supreme Court? or with the Army that would rather abscond and surrender a whole barracks under 10 minutes complete with weaponry instead of engaging the enemy with the same weapons surrendered, or with the airforce with less airplanes than the Presidential Air Fleet, or with the redundant Navy whose job had been taken over by tompolo, or with the DSS that doesn't know what is a data bank Center, a DSS that has never seen an apple MAC computer before, and cannot even gain access to a server without resorting to kidnap of the server administrator? Someone should just tell this Fedora hat wearing drunk kleptomaniac that his jokes are getting dry,
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2015
onyengbu:

Thats why I love what the president said this time: make trouble and get your a-rse ventilated by military Ak-47

Gbam

When they don't see salaries and fuel to organise OWAMBE they will get quiet.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by maestroferddi: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
Clown of a president! At the same time, you should have assured us that rigging would be frowned upon. That is your only way to win which we are prepared to prevent. We are ready to shock you at the poll if you dare tamper with ballot boxes.
Why speak like a stark illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Firefire(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
their mode of operation is to always be the first ten guys to comment on any thread that springs up to dictate the pace and tone of the ensuing discourse.
it is just pathetic.

grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by oismail(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God no subsidy this time. Happy New Year GEJ. By Feb 14, on valentine's day, we have to show our love for either GEJ or GMB #Shikena

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by FuturePresido30(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

By the time you do receive salaries for months, you will beg GEJ to run for third term
You are mis-informed. I rest my case
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by PassingShot(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2015
onyengbu:

Which president? You mean the guy who got no balls? You mean The Clueless One? Or you're referring to Mr. Corruption? Perhaps you're talking of one of the five female presidents!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by natureblack(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2015
eedris07:

ALL WE R ASKIN 4 IS A CHANGED NIGERIA. I REST MY CASE..
Mr Eedris,Buhari CAN NOT bring the purported change WE yearn.

He's complexly a time-bomb,triggered to explode after February..

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2015
FuturePresido30:
I see you as a mis-informed nigerian...I rest my case!

FuturePresido30:
You are mis-informed. I rest my case

Never bite the fingers that feeds you

You SW will pay dearly if you protest GEJ re election

Just try it and you will know your benefactor is displeased

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by zheroes(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
it is just pathetic.
what were you doing at this time? mess say shit dey smell.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by eaccyboy(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2015
the previous diff. Was 12milion..2015 wil b 15milion diff....d problm wt al dis APC kids is dat

Dey dnt even hv a voters card

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Firefire(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2015
aresa:
Oloshi, when are you going to attack BH with your weak and incompetent big stick? What a disgusting human being...

Elenu, Happy New Year. Hope you will change your ways this year?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Which president? You mean the guy who got no balls? You mean The Clueless One? Or you're referring to Mr. Corruption? Perhaps you're talking of one of the five female presidents!

Don't mistaken the gentility of a tiger for weakness

Just plan your protest well

Because this time

No salaries

No fuel
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by onyengbu: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:

You better hope its the male president talking because you dont want the female ones to decide. They will arm the military with RPGs instead of riffles cheesy grin
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by effyzie01(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2015
Was there any mention, even in passing, of the Chibok girls please?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Firefire(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Tibins:

Shame on you. Unfortunately the man you are bringing is not the change Nigeria needs.
If a young man, well schooled like Osinbajo, Fashola, El-Rufai, Shema, etc irrespective of their religious inclination, I can support that change you are talking about..... But Buhari, No No No...! He's definitely not the change Nigeria needs now, not for ever. I am a Northerner, Never will I vote for GMB. Let good luck continue instead. I also desire change, but definitely not GMB.
Unfortunately again, The constitution of did not give any significant power to the VP. so I cannot because of Osinbajo VP position cast my precious vote to GMB, NEVER.

Wisdom!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by shdemidemi(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
No human government can ever satisfy human being cheesy

Nigerians beware of GMB and his plans lipsrsealed

God bless nigeria

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/29/fake-twitter-account-discredit-buhari-surfaces-sunday-trust
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by oismail(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Oshiano:
If Out Of Over 140m People We Only See Buhari As The Change We Need, Then We Are Sick. If I May Ask, What Kind Of Change Has Buhari Promise Us? Negative Or Positive? It May Interest Us To Note That Leadership In The Military Is Entirely Different From Democratic Structures. Pls Stop The Insult Of The President And Just Take Your Voters Card To The Pool And Vote Whosoever You Wish. God Bless Nigeria
Well written. So we should stop criticizing? I know you are not aiit with Jonathan's administration and you don't want GMB. Mind you, change in governance is the only way out. The best "rule" in Nigeria was under the military and coincidentally it was under Buhari
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by bondingman: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2015
We've heard u my dear president
You have d vote of millions of well meaning Nigerians; enough to give u victory come Feb. 14, 2015.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Lamorde Sues The Sun Newspaper For N1billion / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.