Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (20519 Views)

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by anigbajumo(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Tibins:

Your father and GMB are the idiots. Shame on you. Unfortunately the man you are bringing is not the change Nigeria needs.
If a young man, well schooled like Osinbajo, Fashola, El-Rufai, Shema, etc irrespective of their religious inclination, I can support that change you are talking about..... But Buhari, No No No...! He's definitely not the change Nigeria needs now, not for ever. I am a Northerner, Never will I vote for GMB. Let good luck continue instead. I also desire change, but definitely not GMB.
Unfortunately again, The constitution of did not give any significant power to the VP. so I cannot because of Osinbajo VP position cast my precious vote to GMB, NEVER.
pls ur digit,I wish 2 4ward d good nd bad syd of GEJ nd GMB 4u 2knw d fact about buhari.....I mean d vedio version.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by holatin(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2015
eleojo23:

In the e-warriors' voice
Oh yes, GEJ has failed once again. He could not ensure that we be among the first to experience the new year. Even Zimbabwe experienced the new year before us.

Sai buhari. grin
what is dis one saying, Ve you eaten sir ?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2015
olanshi:

Now listen to yourself. Your Son will never be there forever, in our heart we will never forget how corrupt your family are. We majority of Nigerians are struggling to survive. Your Son and his administration is busy looting the hard earn of the struggling Citizen of the country

Birds of the same feather!

Big Shame on you and your Son!

Tell your senators and reps to present a bill on true federalism so that you can use your resources the way you like

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2015
I so much Love this man. Peaceful in nature

Look at Tinubu and Bugatti you see hatred, anger, violence, desperation, wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2015
spankyflex:
that means Lagos belongs to all Nigerians

Gbam

If oil belongs to all Nigerians

It means

Lagos is no man's land

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2015
This man called GEJ is ridiculous. Who is he going to deal decisively wt? Is it the boko haram whom he said are faceless or their sponsors whom he claims to know but has neva summoned up courage to prosecute them? I hope innocent citizens will not bear the brunt of his sudden wake from slumber- if at all he is serious. We are watching.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Onmason(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2015
After reading ALL 1. Its not d first time this boy is promising to DEAL with these issues and the people involved, though he has never. 2. All other promises are a repetition 2.Privatisation of PHCN is NOT SUCCESSFULL cos we still don't have power supply but electricity bill is on the increase 4. I don't like people telling me they CAN SWIM, I like to see them SWIMING 5. Whenever the mention of baboons nd blood, whatever is made, any monkey who makes d reference should also balance it with Asari Dokubo's. Jonathan MUST WIN, INFACT has ALREADY WON . I passionately hate sentiments, hey my immediate uncle is right in the presidency, but I can't become a sycophant and survive on handouts! I can't speak for anybody but myself. What I want of our leadership-1. Fight corruption eg try Stella Oduah, try Deizani, don't pardon Alam, don't give a criminal like Asari and Tompolo security contracts when we have a military and paramilitary on ground2. For goodness sake cut down politicians salary and the number of slowpoke aides and allowances they have-why a Doyen Okukpe and a Reuben Abatti? Why have time to answer every critique instead of facing serious business?? 3.Explain In clear terms why Sanusi was sacked IMMEDIATELY after he stated clearly that money was MISSING. 4. Where are the reports of (a) boko haram sponsorship (b)NNPC missing billions (c)The aviation saga inclusive of the two bullet proof BMWs (d)the missing pension funds 5. How com civilians had to be sent to purchase weapons for the military? 6. How come the Federal Govt could not easily get weapons to purchase but one BUSH BOY could VERY EASILY import warships from Norway? 7. How come the IGP had to withdraw the speakers security aides and declare his seat vacant and even go on to bar him from entering his office and nothing happened? The questions are too numerous to mention. If Jona wins by all means, fine, if I was able to tolerate him for 6yrs, I think I can still tolerate him for 4. As for me, Buhari definitely is not the BEST but juxtaposed agaist Jona, I prefer him (BUHARI) ten Zillion times, I hate ineptitude and double standard!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by spankyflex(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
what is dis one saying, Ve you eaten sir ?
isn't that the typical nature of most e-warriors,looking for who to blame in everything

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by holatin(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2015
spankyflex:
isn't that the typical nature of most e-warriors,looking for who to blame in everything
so do I look like one ?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by fuckerholic(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2015
natureblack:
February has a lot of stories to tell.....

The first will be the defeat of buhari,the second is the cry of buhari,the third is the heart attack of tinubu. Add yours

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by olanshi: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Tell your senators and reps to present a bill on true federalism so that you can use your resources the way you like

I see! Remember all day for the thief, one day for the owner.

Very soon, I will remind you of your words today. January 1, 2015.

Nigerians are enlighten everyday, Nigerian will Unite Against you, your Son and his Corrupt Administration.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2015
fuckerholic:

The first will be the defeat of buhari,the second is the cry of buhari,the third is the heart attack of tinubu. Add yours

Absence of salaries and fuel for anti GEJ regions

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by buJu234: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2015
APC guys una nor dey sleep...

anyway; if i happened to b GEJ; i will jst use this opportunity to end Tinubu businesses in Lagos via getting ready to rig the election incase APC wants to repeat their regular rigging stuff in Lagos.

cos the popular JIMI AGBAJE has a better chance of winning this election than the unknown Tinubu boy Ambode..

we all know similar thing happened during Fashola first election; Obanikoko won but Tinubu rig it in favor of Fashola; and since OBJ didnt wat any more fracas with Lagos; so he allowed it to b.

also why re u APC e-guys dont talk abt Tinubu billions that he loots daily from Lagos state... ??

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by spankyflex(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2015
olanshi:

Nigerians are enlighten everyday, Nigerian will Unite Against you, your Son and his Corrupt Administration.
which Nigerians r enlightened? I wonder how an enlightened nation will want an old dictator to govern them again.even the west u pple emulate copy everything from will never allow such to happen.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2015
olanshi:

Keep crying over our oil

I repeat

Tell your leaders at the National Assembly to pass a bill on True federalism so that you guys can use your resources the way you like.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2015
spankyflex:
which Nigerians r enlightened? I wonder how an enlightened nation will want an old dictator to govern them again.even the west u pple emulate copy everything from will never allow such to happen.

Leave him alone

They want to steal our oil through Buhari
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Uncletony(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2015
u stupid guyz on dis forum insulting ur president, have u ever ask ur self dis few questios..
1. If jonathan decide to rigg d election wat can i do?
2. Am i a human or an animal in human skin?!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by natureblack(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2015
fuckerholic:

hilarious,but fact grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Pancho01(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2015
maxism2:
President Goodluck Jonathan has vowed to deal decisively with anyone who may decide to foment trouble before, during and after the 2015 general elections.
/
Blah...blah...blah... Story!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2015
Uncletony:
u stupid guyz on dis forum insulting ur president, have u ever ask ur self dis few questios..
1. If jonathan decide to rigg d election wat can i do?
2. Am i a human or an animal in human skin?!

Don't mind them

Those e clowns that can't do trash

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by samplegirl(f): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2015
adekennis:
My single vote would be counted to kick clueless out of villa come 2015..[b]Change I need even if na Shekau to take over..Bleep d PDP

Hit like button if u desperately want change cool[/b]

The bolded above will confirm the level of frustration a fool goes about with everyday of his life. People are now calling for Shekau to be their leader just because you want GEJ out.

Hmmmm!

Many a time I wonder if people in this country suck human breast at all but I take solace from the Bible passage that told me how people demanded the release of known criminal so that a just man be condemned.

The poster I am quoting may you and your family recieve a good dose of Shekau exploits in Jesus name o.

May God have mercy.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by xklucvG: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2015
I beg make i hear word! Jona go rig and nothing go happen even u go come NL come rate Jega's performance as excellent.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by adekennis(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2015
samplegirl:

The bolded above will confirm the level of frustration a fool goes about with everyday of his life. People are now calling for Shekau to be their leader just because you want GEJ out.

Hmmmm!

Many a time I wonder if people in this country suck human breast at all but I take solace from the Bible passage that told me how people demanded the release of known criminal so that a just man be condemned.

The poster I am quoting may you and your family recieve a good dose of Shekau exploits in Jesus name o.

May God have mercy.
Ogun kill you and you family dis year...Quote me again and die a sudden death
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by dallyemmy: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2015
We prefer crackdown on those who would rig election before, during and after the election!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by zantama05(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
blah blah public peace, with due respect sir is there any public peace in Nigeria pls
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by jaytee01(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Walk the talk Mr. Clueless.

Ensure that elections are not only free, fair and credible but are also seen to be so. If you do this, you would have prevented post election violence.

The type of massive rigging of 2011 will not be accepted by Nigerians this time around. That was an election you didn't even need to rig but we saw how you got 98 and 99% of votes in some states. We also saw how votes counted exceeded number of accredited voters in your stronghold states.

So, campaign on issues, conduct credible elections and let the votes count. If you win, we will congratulate you and resign to our fate for another long four years of looting, insecurity and directionless rulership from you.
grin
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Tibins:

Shame on you. Unfortunately the man you are bringing is not the change Nigeria needs.
If a young man, well schooled like Osinbajo, Fashola, El-Rufai, Shema, etc irrespective of their religious inclination, I can support that change you are talking about..... But Buhari, No No No...! He's definitely not the change Nigeria needs now, not for ever. I am a Northerner, Never will I vote for GMB. Let good luck continue instead. I also desire change, but definitely not GMB.
Unfortunately again, The constitution of did not give any significant power to the VP. so I cannot because of Osinbajo VP position cast my precious vote to GMB, NEVER.
hahaha...

But why now?

Who vex you this new year?

I'm not even campaigning for GMB
The change I'm refering to is not that of APC
So why the Insult?

Anyhow sha HAPPY NEW YEAR. cool
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by fuckerholic(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Absence of salaries and fuel for anti GEJ regions

Hahaha exactly !
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by balladin: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2015
kgr8mike:
The type of Names that are being called the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in this site is indeed a source of concern to me about the future the youth of Nigeria. Reasonable individuals don't make disparaging remarks on those God has naturally placed above them. I may vote for change but I will not forget that the office of the President of Nigeria and the person that occupies it deserves my full respect. Oh God of creation, help our youths the truth to know.
Don't mind the ill trained and despicable kids that flood nairaland.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Walk the talk Mr. Clueless!

Ensure that elections are not only free, fair and credible but are also seen to be so. If you do this, you will have prevented post election violence.

The type of massive rigging of 2011 will not be accepted by Nigerians this time around. That was an election you didn't even need to rig but we saw how you got 98 and 99% of votes in some states. We also saw how votes counted exceeded number of accredited voters in your stronghold states.

So, campaign on issues, conduct credible elections and let the votes count. If you win, we will congratulate you and resign to our fate for another long four years of looting, insecurity and directionless rulership from you.
if he wins, may God forbid! God won't punish us for another 4yrs. Our sins never reach dat of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Maybe he should start cracking down on Asari Tompolo and his drunk brothers
What is d correlation btw d press statement of d president n ur write up?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Soloter(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
i now believe that these APC guys are paid to keep vigil here on nairaland.
their mode of operation is to always be the first ten guys to comment on any thread that springs up to dictate the pace and tone of the ensuing discourse.
it is just pathetic.
like their pay is hinged on how many likes they can garner.
@OP, your conscience is rightaway telling you that what you're accusing APC supporters in this forum of is exactly what you are practising. I've just noticed a new pattern of ganering 'likes' for pdp biased posts on Nairaland. pdp has done a recruitment recently and they seem to be battle ready. guys, enjoy the national cake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students / Get Loan Without Collateral From LAPO (best Micro Finance Bank In Nigeria) / PDP Gets Attacked On Twitter, Check This Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.