Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (20555 Views)

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by samplegirl(f): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
adekennis:
Ogun kill you and you family dis year...Quote me again and die a sudden death

You are gradually coming out to prove what you are and I am not surprised. You are even a witch doctor that beleives in a lifeless god ogun. You are little or nothing compared to the living God I serve.

Because I am soaked in the BLOOD OF JESUS your threats means nothing to me meanwhile you and your ogun must have a good share of shekau crusade this year IJN.

Those who live by sword must die by sword. You, your ogun and shekau not exempted. I am sorry for your body and soul.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by PassingShot(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
franciskaine:
if he wins, may God forbid! God won't punish us for another 4yrs. Our sins never reach dat of Sodom and Gomorrah.

I understand your optimism but I am not optimistic about a GEJ presidency of another four years?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by robinsoncrosoe: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Muscomide:

Have you ever given a thought to the possibility that majority of Nigerians are fed up of Jonathan and are clamouring for change?
who are those majority?u and ur fellow south western nlanders.don't be a fool.the majority of real voters want GEJ.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by adekennis(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2015
samplegirl:

You are gradually coming out to prove what you are and I am not surprised. You are even a witch doctor that beleives in a lifeless god ogun. You are little or nothing compared to the living God I serve.

Because I am soaked in the BLOOD OF JESUS your threats means nothing to me meanwhile you and your ogun must have a good share of shekau crusade this year IJN.

Those who live by sword must die by sword. You, your ogun and shekau. I am sorry for your body and soul.
U can drown ur self in blood of Jesus for all i care..lol...stop quoting me Ashiere
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by robinsoncrosoe: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2015
effyzie01:
Was there any mention, even in passing, of the Chibok girls please?
pls go and ask Buhari and shekau for those gals....
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by samplegirl(f): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2015
adekennis:
U can drown ur self in blood of Jesus for all i care..lol...stop quoting me Ashiere

Ah! ah! I thought by now I would have fallen and die by your empty threat.

Mtchewww!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by robinsoncrosoe: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2015
spankyflex:
which Nigerians r enlightened? I wonder how an enlightened nation will want an old dictator to govern them again.even the west u pple emulate copy everything from will never allow such to happen.
this is for those foolish south westerners clamouring for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by warrior101: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Now this is so cool and so correct... Our democracy for don mature gan

melvin0004:
attention seekers,I dnt think u even register self, on election day u wud be in ur house posting update on social media abt d election while d real election is on going n when result shw u wud be shouting rigging. if nt 4 buhari nigeria democracy wud hv come of age. u overthrown a civilian govt in d past cus he doesn't believeb in democracy n now want us 2 elect u in2 a democratic govt.oga Nigerians are nt fools.Gej till 2019.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by M4gunners: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ima Sadiq your wish can only come to pass if only there's no God! Useless fanatics.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by ManuTee(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Same story every year and no change. Story for the gods o.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Tomytomy3: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Go on my dear, your enemies have forgotten the power behind your name. Feb 14 your luck will shine again and an old man will slump. When God open a door no man or devil can close it. God is taking your enemy up so their fall will be great. My gej 4ever.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by ikweremilitant: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
Clown of a president! At the same time, you should have assured us that rigging would be frowned upon. That is your only way to win which we are prepared to prevent. We are ready to shock you at the poll if you dare tamper with ballot boxes.
some people have sworn an oat b4 their frog eyed master never to see anytin gud in gej,even if it means advertising their stupidiy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Wasquad(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
this is for those foolish south westerners clamouring for Buhari

Am a westerner but never in support of Buhari cos I know better.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Amanwulu1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
ANBAKO:
The way cracked down on Obanikoro for "militarization" of Ekiti and Osun Elections. They way he cracked down on perpetrator of missing $20 billion NNPC money, pension fund, Kerosene subsidy, otedola bribery scandal, Stella oduah. ...

Abeg go and sit down.......44 days more for you and your cohorts before GMB start cracking on y'all. ...

illiteracy is thriving here. Bros, not dat u didn't go to schl but mathematically n politically. I won't bother to engage u in cursing game cos u'll win.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Deiok(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
What of the promises he made thisame time last year.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Change2015(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tibins:

Your father and GMB are the idiots. Shame on you. Unfortunately the man you are bringing is not the change Nigeria needs.
If a young man, well schooled like Osinbajo, Fashola, El-Rufai, Shema, etc irrespective of their religious inclination, I can support that change you are talking about..... But Buhari, No No No...! He's definitely not the change Nigeria needs now, not for ever. I am a Northerner, Never will I vote for GMB. Let good luck continue instead. I also desire change, but definitely not GMB.
Unfortunately again, The constitution of did not give any significant power to the VP. so I cannot because of Osinbajo VP position cast my precious vote to GMB, NEVER.

A solid f-u to start the year with, to u. Vote as you wish, but please save your rage for the psych ward. I guess asking the president to deal firmly with boko haram and find the Chibok girls and all others kidnapped, really offends you? #fail
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Orikinla(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
Clown of a president! At the same time, you should have assured us that rigging would be frowned upon. That is your only way to win which we are prepared to prevent. We are ready to shock you at the poll if you dare tamper with ballot boxes.
[size=18pt]And his wife, the First Lady is already promoting disunity with the imposition of Wike in Rivers and another stooge in Abia.[/size]
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by PastorOla1: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Forget all GEJ'S woman talk, This is new year.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by adekennis(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
samplegirl:

Ah! ah! I thought by now I would have fallen and die by your empty threat.

Mtchewww!
Its obvious you are one of those TANoids lapdogs...Lol...U registered this 2014 and all you are here to support is that Clueless man..Busted cheesy
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by fhranchez(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
fortunes0215:
Yimu... weak president.

Vote Change !
Vote APC !!
Vote Buhari !!!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
We are ready to crack down on you with our votes and out you go!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by mekd: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tomytomy3:
Go on my dear, your enemies have forgotten the power behind your name. Feb 14 your luck will shine again and an old man will slump. When God open a door no man or devil can close it. God is taking your enemy up so their fall will be great. My gej 4ever.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
i now believe that these APC guys are paid to keep vigil here on nairaland.
their mode of operation is to always be the first ten guys to comment on any thread that springs up to dictate the pace and tone of the ensuing discourse.
it is just pathetic.
like their pay is hinged on how many likes they can garner.

That much was confirmed by Cramjones who himself confirmed to have received about $150,000 from APC for his online work.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

That much was confirmed by Cramjones who himself confirmed to have received about $150,000 from APC for his online work.

Stop peddling false rumors!

-CramJones
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
cramjones:

I am proud to say that I have earned over $150,000 for publicizing APC on this forum. It is a small part of my job, and I am proud of it. Remember to keep donating to the Buhari Campaign organization. A good example of what we use such monies for, asides the TV ads, is pay for articles I promote here on this forum. Together we shall make him oust cluelessness from the sit of power!

Otueke by road will be the destiny of the man in Aso Rock. Enough of the endless bloodbath, enough of the kidnappings, enough of the extreme poverty, enough! Enough! Let's do this for a better stronger and progressive Nigeria!

-CramJones

https://www.nairaland.com/2021855/earned-over-150000-publicizing-apc#28462456
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by spankyflex(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

https://www.nairaland.com/2021855/earned-over-150000-publicizing-apc#28462456
oga I've not been posting again on the food thread,hope all is well?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by mccoy47(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Maybe he should start cracking down on Asari Tompolo and his drunk brothers

Exactly!!!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by ANBAKO: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
Amanwulu1:
illiteracy is thriving here. Bros, not dat u didn't go to schl but mathematically n politically. I won't bother to engage u in cursing game cos u'll win.

Thanks you but I challenge you to bring out your credentials and lets see who is more literate ....in all ramifications.
Why did you mention "cursing"? Did you see that in my post? If there is any lie in my post kindly mention them because they are facts and stop systematic this bullying and disrespect.
Happy new year to you.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by eedris07(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
natureblack:
Mr Eedris,Buhari CAN NOT bring the purported change WE yearn.

He's complexly a time-bomb,triggered to explode after February..

Justify ur claims
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
spankyflex:
oga I've not been posting again on the food thread,hope all is well?

All is well my brother. Politics section is my primary constituency.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by eedris07(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
Mr Eedris,Buhari CAN NOT bring the purported change WE yearn.

He's complexly a time-bomb,triggered to explode after February..

Bros let's 4gt abt been muslim or christian, let's. 4gt abt been Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa n let's face reality. You n Me kwn dat BUHARI is the ans to Nigeria problem..
He's d change evry Nigeria want... Dats y I say

YESSS HE CAN
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by michael3876(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
yibomustgo:
nd yet u say u re educated. mr President dont need to touch a ballot box to win d election. so stop.dreamin. apc play ur game nd pdp will play ther own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary / Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) / Entwistle Rubbishes Telegraph Report On Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.