Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (20559 Views)

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by flexing11(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
imagine a man that can't control his wife saying let me caution your wife for you.

What a joker he is.

Buhari for President jare
u de* vex,
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by oismail(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2015
natureblack:
Mr Eedris,Buhari CAN NOT bring the purported change WE yearn.

He's complexly a time-bomb,triggered to explode after February..

Oh oh oh oh, you agreed we need change! That's what I wanna hear #okaybye
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by melvin0004(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
Clown of a president! At the same time, you should have assured us that rigging would be frowned upon. That is your only way to win which we are prepared to prevent. We are ready to shock you at the poll if you dare tamper with ballot boxes.
attention seekers,I dnt think u even register self, on election day u wud be in ur house posting update on social media abt d election while d real election is on going n when result shw u wud be shouting rigging. if nt 4 buhari nigeria democracy wud hv come of age. u overthrown a civilian govt in d past cus he doesn't believeb in democracy n now want us 2 elect u in2 a democratic govt.oga Nigerians are nt fools.Gej till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by muh4lyf(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Oga JONA you should start from asari dokubo...
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by supperpaintsUSA(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2015
Mr President happy new year ! we are behind you ,God made you what you are today the same God will continue to give you wisdom, strength and protection.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by emiye(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Yes, crackdown on militants from ND from feb 16, 2015 to may 29 2015, when you will handover.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by HCNS(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2015
What if the election is free and fair will this desperation I see here allow some people believe it was free and fair? Am jst asking, because this was how it started in 2011 and we know the rest!

The cloud we are gathering now hope we don't regret when the rain starts to fall

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by ugbeda(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2015
iam still not convince by his promises. Only God can rescue Nigeria. it should be a spiritual battle this time.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by onyengbu: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2015
HCNS:
What if the election is free and fair will this desperation I see here allow some people believe it was free and fair? Am jst asking, because this was how it started in 2011 and we know the rest!

The cloud we are gathering now hope we don't regret when the rain starts to fall
They NEVER accept defeat. As long as they did not win, it has been rigged!

But like I said, they had it coming this time around. The north will be heavily militarized and trouble makers will be shot and surviving ones will be shot again!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
i now believe that these APC guys are paid to keep vigil here on nairaland.
their mode of operation is to always be the first ten guys to comment on any thread that springs up to dictate the pace and tone of the ensuing discourse.
it is just pathetic.
like their pay is hinged on how many likes they can garner.
This dude is feeling the heat of change. Don't worry too much, not only you feeling this, other jonathanians are feeling the heat too. This guy is seriously disappointed, and scared as well.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2015
onyengbu:

They NEVER accept defeat. As long as they did not win, it has been rigged!

But like I said, they had it coming this time around. The north will be heavily militarized and trouble makers will be shot and surviving ones will be shot again!

Gbam

After that we will deny them

Salaries and fuel from ND oil wealth.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by kgr8mike(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2015
The type of Names that are being called the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in this site is indeed a source of concern to me about the future the youth of Nigeria. Reasonable individuals don't make disparaging remarks on those God has naturally placed above them. I may vote for change but I will not forget that the office of the President of Nigeria and the person that occupies it deserves my full respect. Oh God of creation, help our youths the truth to know.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by natureblack(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2015
oismail:

Oh oh oh oh, you agreed we need change! That's what I wanna hear #okaybye
To improve is to change;to be perfect is to change often...Winston Churchill.

CHANGE is indispensable,irrespective of the high social position.We all crave for change in every look of our lives.

NO,Buhari is not the right peg to fill the square hole.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2015
Story story
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by abdulnabdul: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
their mode of operation is to always be the first ten guys to comment on any thread that springs up to dictate the pace and tone of the ensuing discourse.
it is just pathetic.
Who pay who?r u nt in this country? Promise upon promise. The man can't lead us!!!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by samuelmag: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Uncle U can lie o!...Shey U want to tell us anoda story again o?***singing with Tuface voice!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by natureblack(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2015
kgr8mike:
The type of Names that are being called the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in this site is indeed a source of concern to me about the future the youth of Nigeria. Reasonable individuals don't make disparaging remarks on those God has naturally placed above them. I may vote for change but I will not forget that the office of the President of Nigeria and the person that occupies it deserves my full respect. Oh God of creation, help our youths the truth to know.
Charity begins at home is an aphorism from our elders....

Most of the e-lords that resort to scurrility in addressing the C in C of Nigeria,are same lot that kicks their parents in the leg just to acquaint them with the fact that it's day-break.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by brightonline: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2015
He has learn his lessons and I think he deserve another chance.... We really don't need someone who will take Us back to where we are coming from... Let's not be bias

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by olanshi: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2015

Failed Government!

We didn't forget those unknown soldiers you deployed to the street of Lagos during the fuel subsidy crisis.

We need a permanent Change, accountable government and the Change must be now!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by happydays1(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2015
NO MATTER WHAT ALL THIS NAIRA LAND PEOPLE ARE SAYING, MOST OF THEM DONT HAVE THEIR VOTERS CARD, I HAVE MINE AND I WILL QUEUE UP WITH MILLIONS OF OUR LOVING PRESIDENT SUPPORTERS AND VOTE MASSIVELLY FOR GEJ. NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK. GEJ TILL 2019. SEE MY VOTERS CARD.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by fuckerholic(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
Clown of a president! At the same time, you should have assured us that rigging would be frowned upon. That is your only way to win which we are prepared to prevent. We are ready to shock you at the poll if you dare tamper with ballot boxes.
Who are you ? Who are the we ? Empty boasting...na today for naija elections ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2015
olanshi:

Failed Government!

We didn't forget those unknown soldiers you deployed to the street of Lagos during the fuel subsidy crisis.

We need a permanent Change, accountable government and the Change must be now!

He deployed soldiers last time

This time

You won't see salaries and fuel

If you protest against our Son
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by holatin(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2015
flexing11:

u de* vex,
I lie ?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by ctman(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2015
We re solidly behind u mr.president.. we who re with u re greater than those against u... fresh air till 2019..

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Go and get your voters card.

Go and get your voters card.

Seun,abeg shut dwn NL for two days let people go get dia pvc.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by holatin(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2015
adisasegun:
You wan kill me with laugh? Ok continue, Dia is God oooo
na fact now
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by fuckerholic(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2015
pistol:
it is just pathetic.

Like you are just among the first ten with same many likes..lol
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by spankyflex(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2015
natureblack:
am still trying to decrypt the joke in your post undecided..........Los-Angeles is 9hrs behind Nigeria.You saw the new-year before 'em.

#SO?
dude,sarcasm sarcasm sarcarsm
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by spankyflex(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2015
diluminati:

Go and Die!

The oil belongs to all Nigerians. no particular ethnic group has monopoly.
that means Lagos belongs to all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2015
spankyflex:
that means Lagos belongs to all Nigerians

Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by holatin(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Bifwoli:

Forgive him coz love is blind, and marriage is an institution..... that means some marriages are an institution for the blind.
what a defination
Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by olanshi: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

He deployed soldiers last time

This time

You won't see salaries and fuel

If you protest against our Son

Now listen to yourself. Your Son will never be there forever, in our heart we will never forget how corrupt your family are. Majority of Nigerians are struggling to survive. Your Son and his administration is busy looting the hard earn of the struggling Citizen of the country

Birds of the same feather!

Big Shame on you and your Son!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor: Senate Confirms 82-Year-Old Ambassadorial Nominee / FG Moves To Release 30 Per Cent Of Prisoners Across Nigeria / Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.