Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army (9273 Views)

How Plans To Kidnap Attahiru Jega During 2015 Election Failed – Adeniyi / Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / We’re Ready For Election – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by odeebee: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2015
Have they given adequate security to the NE states?

U cany give what u dnt have

GMB the solution to naija problems
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by major466(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2015
grin Good. Those who have no ulterior motives in the upcoming elections should not be afraid.

1 Like

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by christejames(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2015
APC warriors need to be seriously warned. I hope hope they are listening cause we (army) won't condone what happened in 2011 this year... Happy new year to well meaning Nigerians as we prepare to return GEJ for His second phase of transformation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2015
I believe una wella!
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2015
gboss4sure:

Always beating your empty chest, Make sure to write your will and kiss your family goodbye. Only 1 bullet is enough to send you to 6feet.
shut d fuc.k up! Pdp e-diots...pdp slaves. Vote buhari, vote change.
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2015
ajibolabd:

What sayest thou?

4 Likes

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
odeebee:

Have they given adequate security to the NE states?

U cany give what u dnt have

GMB the solution to naija problems
Its a NewYear,dnt wanna argue with u...but u know that GMB is from the North and a retired army general,can't he put his house(the North) in order?
"He who can't rule his household can't lead the..."
HappyNewYear

2 Likes

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
When ur government says;everything is ok??My brother,dats when u run oh!!!..Happy New Year to u all
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by petrov10: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
ajibolabd:
apc slave. Cry me a river

Gej till buhari and his slaves stop with their azs

1 Like

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2015
gboss4sure:

What sayest thou?
no wonder, pdps re now blind and deaf and dumb, vote them out. Up GMB.
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Vikkie14: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
Dat good but try and protect the citizen from Jonathan dogs (boko harm) before election.
that is what hatred has done to you. Hatred: it makes one blind to "reasonable" issue, it's a cancer that has eaten into many people including you. You dont have to show this immaturity simply because the same GEJ you hate make you have "Freedom of Speech". Your claim lack credibility.

Tell me if buhari is boko harms, why will he bomb and decrease the number of people that will vote for him most ?
grin see the SOS again. Do you know the stats of 2011 elections voters? Those affected most in the insurgency, are they christian or muslim? Answere that from stats yourself. So, are you insinuating that GEJ is killing the very people that voted for him in 2011(for what holatin), or are you saying he will kill people from his own religion which he know will determine his vote in the north also? You have a wrong calculation. Even let's assume its Jonathan, do you think he will kill his own tribal men/women or even destabilise the north(so election wont hold there as "like-minded" fellow like you holatin want me to believe)?
BTW, i'm not saying GMB is sponsoring BH, but "HIS HANDS ARE NOT PURE IN THIS MATTER". He may not be financing the Evil group, but truth be told, He is a sympathizer of the group, he doen't neccessary need to finance the group before he belong to their caucus. that's why it has been said many times that "an average northerner support/sympathize/work with/for Boko haram. And its a known fact that their media-wing are online with us(and that's why you find all sorts of allegations and disgusts for the Nigerian Army)
Who gain most in this insurgence of a thing ? its Jonathan cus d insurgence mortality rate can decrease the number of people voting for buhari.
if i am to answer you vividly, i presume, your Junction won't assimilate me well. If you say it reduces Buhari votes, does it INCREASE Jonathan votes? And by what margin will Gej leads Buhari in his own "area"? Give me an explanation bro holatin.
Shine your eyes and open your brain
grin open brain, and is that possible brogringrin.
buhari for president
buhari for change
What/Which CHANGE Chai!!! You mean the Change from him that stop the rail project of Lagos during his hijacking of government? You dont mean the Change of Sharia this 0an is known with. Dont think am supporting GEJ or GMB cox am not voting for any of the duo.
FYI, GEJ is no better, his performance in security is below average, but A KNOWN DEVIL IS BETTER-OF THAN AN UNKNOWN ANGEL
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2015
petrov10:
apc slave. Cry me a river

Gej till buhari and his slaves stop with their azs
not dis time arround, nigerians wil surely vote u and your clueless man out of our land. your end has come.
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2015
& NO intimidation of opposition!

1 Like

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by GboGboAye: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Na today? That is what they said in the 2011 elections.
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Tee999: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Adequate security should be guaranteed at all times not until elections.

1 Like

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by jude33084(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2015
They can not even secure themselves cheesy
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2015
ajibolabd:
no wonder, pdps re now blind and deaf and dumb, vote them out. Up GMB.

Anything else?
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Mancity26(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2015
gboss4sure:

Always beating your empty chest, Make sure to write your will and kiss your family goodbye. Only 1 bullet is enough to send you to 6feet.
abeg which will he won write ne? Wetin he get? Make he pay all his debt b4 beating hand on dat lizard and flat chest..

1 Like

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by DaBullIT(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2015
[size=16pt]If NA made this promise , then I'm better off staying at home , I mean their score card tackling boko haram says it all

Besides , I don't think they can deploy 40,000 Soldiers/DSS/Police/Mobile/Thugs and 10,000 sniffer dogs per state just as they did in Osun's election [/size]
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Brightology2(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2015
omololu2020:
Dis country called Nigeria sef.can't d police n NSDC alone protect Nigerians during d election,wetin concern army wit providin security durin d election.
.u're lyk a devil incanate.oloriburuku.if any violent shld happen amg d electorate during d cause of d election.is pple lyk u dat will raise up dia evil head n start spreading rubbish dat d FG cannot protect d pple.
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by eagleeye2: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Believe the statement at your own peril.
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by bayocanny: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Who told you we give a damn

If you like turn to SW to NE it is you guys that will suffer

Ask NE people if they like their present situation cool

Don't worry

When you don't receive salaries and fuel for months, you will come begging for mercy

Hey mr TECHNO, how will SW suffer? Can u elaborate?
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Brightology2(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
jude33084:
They can not even secure themselves cheesy
.empty vessle. Lyk u
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by bayocanny: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
ajibolabd:
not dis time arround, nigerians wil surely vote u and your clueless man out of our land. your end has come.
GBABE oo
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2015
bayocanny:

Hey mr TECHNO, how will SW suffer? Can u elaborate?

The salaries paid at States and LGAS levels come from oil sales that is why some States LGAs can't pay salaries because of declining oil wealth.

So if SW youths protest GEJ re election be rest assured that your salaries and fuel supply will be cut off

1 Like

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by holatin(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Vikkie14:

and that's coming from an Hypocrite!!! Gbam!!!
hypo - crite ko Jik-crite ni

counter what I said
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by scobyy2007: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2015
omololu2020:
Dis country called Nigeria sef.can't d police n NSDC alone protect Nigerians during d election,wetin concern army wit providin security durin d election.
Na Police you just mention like that. LOL!! It is like telling a ma'guard to watch over the country during a critical period.
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by mooremadu(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen, but inspite of ur efforts, I thnk d army hasan institution needs to step upto crub nd crush dis insurgency in d country. I bliv dis year 2015 d army has institution will triumph in the fight against terrorism.. Wish u guys all d best I salute u all gallant soldiers.. Happy New Year
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by zeetyzin(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
amen somebody!!
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Akpan107(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
omololu2020:
if GEJ dares rig d 2015 election,he will only hav bayelsa and akwa ibom to govern ova,we will mak dis country boil for him.d election must b ffree n fair
The North is already boiling, South West will also start boiling from 2015 to 2019.
But pls, dont blem GEJ. Middle Belt and SS and SE will be peaceful and GEJ will move on like that.
Any Region that dont want peace will get exactly what it deserved...

A free and fair election is only when APC wins.

But this time around, APC will lost the Presidency again plus Lagos State.

GEJ must be President untill 2019.

1 Like

Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by midolian(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
I pray o...ds GEJ army wey no fit secure even den barracks
Re: Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Let me use this opportunity to wish the Nigeria Military a blissful ,peaceful,favourable and safe 2015 I pray that Almighty God will safeguard and bless the soldiers of our beloveth country Nigeria.Have a fufiling and blissful 2015.
May the Lord protect you as you continue to protect us.
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIA MILITARY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Attorney General Of The Federation And Chief Justi / 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? / Be Magnanimous In Victory, Keyamo Urge Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.