Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? (10138 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Why Are Good-looking People Judged Only By Their Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2015
Have you ever seen an average looking person online but when you met them in reality you realise that they are very good-looking? Mine is my kid sister. she is Gorgeous in real life but if u see her photos you will say shes just average. even me that everyone in my area calls a fineboy if u see my photos they are barely average most are just downright Ugly!! I dont even snap anymore....pls this is a mature thread, dont come and derail it with insults resulting from low self esteem. be confident and atticulate. lol share your experinces about being and not being photogenic..

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Can't remember d last time I snapped a pic cos picture nor b my tin at all grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by aristocrazzy: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2015
EH! I think sey na only me e dey happen to.
At least I better pass those wey dey Mirror-genic.
Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by waleadex(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Perhaps there's a kinda mystery behind that. People admire me more when they see me than seeing my pics. I have always known I am not photogenic. On contrary my 16yr old daughter is pretty real life and very photogenic too. Maybe it's just a no no for some of us.
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Azzin ehn.... that's why I hate snapping pictures, makes me look ugly.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2015
That's life 4 u u can't be perfect in everything.
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by xtervaganza(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2015
May e your not a picture person. The truth is; most of those perfect pictures you see online are a result of a thousand tries. I have a female friend that takes randomly 50 pictures at least a day, she only uploads 2 or 3 that are good. The others eh, she looks like Ogufe in the deleted pictures but in the uploaded ones eh you go see African queen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2015
It kinda hurts when ur not able to translate your very good looks on photos, infact it suckss. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by SirHouloo(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Attimes, I do say; the camera gives you what you give it but it isn't always so. One will always struggle to have one of my female friends, seeing her pix but in real life, na sorry case...
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2015
guy, you are not alone in this , same with me, am not photogenic that why I don't take pics that much. But in reality I fine nor be small
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by dechandel(f): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2015
So true
One of the reasons why i hate taking pictures

Ipledge dont quote me grin
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by dechandel(f): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Azzin ehn.... that's why I hate snapping pictures, makes me look ugly.....
Storyyyyyyy

Happy new year cheesy kiss
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2015
I tire ooooo!!! na why I never make any of those most handsome list since o!!! the beautiful ones have not yet snapped.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2015
dechandel:
Storyyyyyyy

Happy new year cheesy kiss

You!!.... angry........

Same to you grin
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Tymax(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmm. Spiritual.
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
Have you ever seen an average looking person online but when you met them in reality you realise that they are very good-looking? Mine is my kid sister. she is Gorgeous in real life but if u see her photos you will say shes just average. even me that everyone in my area calls a fineboy if u see my photos they are barely average most are just downright Ugly!! I dont even snap anymore....pls this is a mature thread, dont come and derail it with insults resulting from low self esteem. be confident and atticulate. lol share your experinces about being and not being photogenic..
there is a girl I know, on ground she is average but in photos she is she the most beautiful girl you will ever lay your eyes on.

One day in school, I and my girlfriends including her snapped a pix, so one of my girlfriend decided to use it as her dp.........guy you can come and see when my friend told that all the guys in her bbm chat were just tripping for this girl in question and they were asking my friend to give them, her number........
Such is life.......me that is by far finer than her, no one asked of me.
Warning to the guys especially in nairaland, don't be deceived by some lady pix......the worst of it all is instagram which even have much filters to turn a lady into Beyoncé or Kim kardashian

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by dechandel(f): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You!!.... angry........

Same to you grin
You?? Wetin i do? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2015
sadmee seff undecided
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2015
You are damn right OP. Some people look not so good in pictures
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by dechandel(f): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2015
ireneonyy:
Easy with the generalization.
Someone can still be beautiful and photogenic. Havent you heard of having it all?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2015
ireneonyy:
there is a girl I know, on ground she is average but in photos she is she the most beautiful girl you will ever lay your eyes on.

One day in school, I and my girlfriends including her snapped a pix, so one of my girlfriend decided to use it as her dp.........guy you can come and see when my friend told that all the guys in her bbm chat were just tripping for this girl in question and they were asking my friend to give them, her number........
Such is life.......me that is by far finer than her, no one asked of me.
Warning to the guys especially in nairaland, don't be deceived by some lady pix......the worst of it all is instagram which even have much filters to turn a lady into Beyoncé or Kim kardashian

Lol so true. I just look at all my photos on facebook and i feel like deleting them all. And people online will be using u to catch cruise not knowing that in reality their jaws may drop like "is this really you". pictures dont represent how goodlooking a person is tho. All my life i have been called handsome like im now so used to it but aunty if i post my pics now na different case, smh
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Prixus:
I tire ooooo!!! na why I never make any of those most handsome list since o!!! the beautiful ones have not yet snapped.

so na d ugly 1 dey snapped nd they re lookin beautfl
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2015
see them, both the one wey nor fine still de talk"me self"

Yeye they smell grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2015
2undexy:

so na d ugly 1 dey snapped nd they re lookin beautfl
na u talk that one o!
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2015
dechandel:
Easy with the generalization.
Someone can still be beautiful and photogenic. Havent you heard of having it all?? undecided
I know....but what am trying to say is, some average looking persons are always photogenic, they don't have to snapped for like hundreds times to get the perfect pix but just one pix will do the magic for them unlike me that have to snapped for like twenty times to get the perfect pix
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2015
dechandel:
You?? Wetin i do? undecided

You don forget ba? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by mayordadon(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2015
ireneonyy:
I know....but what am trying to say is, some average looking persons are always photogenic, they don't have to snapped for like hundreds times to get the perfect pix but just one pix will do the magic for them unlike me that have to snapped for like twenty times to get the perfect pix
lolz dude keep on tryin u are perfect
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked ℓ̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ that's so? I never knew . grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Eiya...do to all the peeps that aint photogenic..

as for me 1 click is enough..
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2015
I see some people are pained.
Plastic surgery is still ok. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by LewisO: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2015
ireneonyy:
guy, you are not alone in this , same with me, am not photogenic that why I don't take pics that much. But in reality I fine nor be small
U sound sensible! cool

Are we good to go? wink
Re: Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? by Crocz(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2015
This is why I advice people to snap with a high resolution camera but....later they'll come here and say they aint photogenic

I once snapped a baboon in zoo, guess how much the shot went for on auction?...it was a beauty to behold

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.