Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,911 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos (10141 Views)

If U're Having Regular Sex Be Grateful. Some Of Neva Fvck For 6 Years Now. / Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) / Never Seen Before Photos Of ‘pregnant’ Tacha Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by natosjahdi: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
I need to be in love Asap

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by dawnomike(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
This one is over the moon grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
When reality sets in, she will delete this post herself

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Cruzzygraphics4: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lalasticala
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
I can bet it that the boyfriend did not read all the text!

20 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
It will all end in tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Ekakamba: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
If such epistle is directed to me, I will just scroll to comment and type AMEN LOVE! grin tongue

8 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Bossontop(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dis wan fit easily turn to serious gobe wen 1+1 nor dey equal 2 again ooo........and also a high level of joblessness is displayed here

8 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Oblongata: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jamb result go soon reset her brain

13 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by daddio(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
I can bet it that the boyfriend did not read all the text!

Boyfriend: (spits and soliloquies) NIBO NI MO TI RI AAYE ANKA GENESIS DE REVELATION!? I GO YANSH YOU WELLA.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Pfft

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by jawalis(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
She needs brain reset. The stupid ads may not even write a page for her Mother on Mother’s Day but she’s there dying all over prick. Meanwhile Nairaland ladies be like

7 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by doggedfighter(f): 12:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Probably in Jss 3 yet to write their exam because of covid 19
So much time on their hands

2 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by vikithor(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Learn how to drive better than you were shown, call or WhatsApp us with nos below
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Young fools in love, delusional little bastards
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Veryfoolishboy: 3:08am On Apr 09, 2020
0KNM:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:08am On Apr 09, 2020
natosjahdi:
I need to be in love Asap

Small kids disgracing themselves on Facebook
grin grin
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Nuulife: 5:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Lol
Secondary School love, we can relate...so let's forgive them

1 Like

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Randy100: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Two people not to advise are:
1. A Buharist.
2. A girl in love.
Therefore, I won't advise her.

3 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by zexy2030(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Small kids disgracing themselves on Facebook
grin grin
babe u did worse, only that then u didn't have an android phone or have Facebook account. Prolly u would have been one of those selling nudes for money from jss2.
that love is innocence and fvcking real to the two.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Walehamzat: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2020
she don get admission

1 Like

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

babe u did worse, only that then u didn't have an android phone or have Facebook account. Prolly u would have been one of those selling nudes for money from jss2.
that love is innocence and fvcking real to the two.

Seems you are mentally deranged for telling me this trash.
Boys were never my problem fool.
Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by zexy2030(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Seems you are mentally deranged for telling me this trash.
Boys were never my problem fool.
Spits undecided
I don't have problems with you, the problem I have with you is the tumor growing in the left side of ur brain grin, u r too attached 2ur phone grin, that tumor has deformed ur active thinking, because u reason like toddler, how can a grown up like u reason like kindergarten kid, SMH, and this one will be forming wife material...just wonder d kind of kids u would birth, otherwise, sorry is ur case, otherwise u would have imbeciles as kids.
my special advice, make babies with a smart guy so foolishness would not continue into ur next generation.
It's obvious u r not just a brain tumor psycho patient, who needs help, but one who suffered rejections due to your ill mental health status.
Doh. cheesy
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Richardidegah7: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2020
What are children turning into these days.. Raising good and responsible children Na one big issue now fa..
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Richardidegah7: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2020
She is so constructive in writing, yet foolish in reasoning. See small children abeg.
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Rickjordan(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Las las it will take one minute for her brain to reset, teenage love is so sweet sha,u will think that's all life is about, but their eyes will soon clear soon cheesy...how sure e be say one Agbero nodey pipe her down cheesy.. She look like those type that get easily bedded with income n recharge card...

1 Like

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

I don't have problems with you, the problem I have with you is the tumor growing in the left side of ur brain grin, u r too attached 2ur phone grin, that tumor has deformed ur active thinking, because u reason like toddler, how can a grown up like u reason like kindergarten kid, SMH, and this one will be forming wife material...just wonder d kind of kids u would birth, otherwise, sorry is ur case, otherwise u would have imbeciles as kids.
my special advice, make babies with a smart guy so foolishness would not continue into ur next generation.
It's obvious u r not just a brain tumor psycho patient, who needs help, but one who suffered rejections due to your ill mental health status.
Doh. cheesy

grin grin grin you are seriously pained
Sorry I dont have time to drag words with an educated illiterate
cheesy
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Onyenna(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

Doh. cheesy

OOH.....MY.... GOD!! ....

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Lucky dube said in "Romeo and Juliet"
It's better to love and lost than never been loved"
The feeling of love shared together is immortal.
There is a link between love and immortality.
Word of God with The letter L (love) gives you the world.
The world must learn love or the world must perish in hate
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by zexy2030(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

grin grin grin you are seriously pained
Sorry I dont have time to drag words with an educated illiterate
cheesy
grin grin grin u 4 drag am na mumu still in her first generation of knowledge, when Nigeria is going 5G she is still on 1G. odeh... angry

1 Like

Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by rex444(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Haba these ones don finish secondary school ?
Re: You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos by Roon9(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
0KNM:

At some point we all did this tho
Funny enough the ladies wise up first

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.