Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? (2160 Views)

Why Are Ladies With Large Boobs Hard To Satisfy In Bed? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Geenickel(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
This has being a topic for discuss that brings forth bitter tales frm some guys '( .
I want experienced nairalanders to put forth their contributions into this matter,#mizmycoli, #lalasticlala& a host of others...

Wel,this Lady approached me,(we've knwn each oda fr smtym,being classmates too),expressn feelings of 'love',saying/singing the normal "I've being wt so many guys, but u are just special...bla bla bla" (the bae fyn shaa,she's worth a die for grin )

we got along,no scuffles,no bad story.... On one occasion she requested i do her a favour( moni na..watelse),ah den explained dat she should exercise patience,d money would get to her,(na here our beef start)...
Recently, while chattn wt her,she bluntly told me she was hallucinating wen she saw dose qualities she told me i had..that i was simply an illusion!!!
I'm not a fool and neither m i dumb headed not to notice her sudden change frm dat day,

She hardly calls,(tosyne2much,are u seeing somethn here)
Now the question is... why do some ladies posses this erroneous belief that d guys shuld always b on d giving side while they remain permanently on the recievn end tho.d guy is expected to take care of the bills tho,is it a crime for a Lady to get her boo a gift?

I am seriously thinkn of calling it quits wt ds gal...
In need of helpful advice plss..No space booking oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Geenickel(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
MIZMYCOLI......TOSYNE....LALASTIC.... PLS REAL LOVE DOCTORS... really want to hear ur opinions
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lol it seems its not only u.... I openly reminded my female bestie dat she has a boyfrnd so if she wants money, she should askk him..hw can sum1 be bleepin u free of charge nd u hv d effontery to ask d guy u frndzoned for money.... Isnt that withcraft?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Do i need to remind you that, "It's not all ladies". smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by mizkeleke(f): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well not all ladies are parasitic. It takes a matured lady to know that responsibilities in a relationship is supposed to be shared and not heaped on the guy alone.
Ladies with this parasitic mentality should GROW UP.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by mizkeleke(f): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well not all ladies are parasitic. It takes a matured lady to know that responsibilities in a relationship is supposed to be shared and not heaped on the guy alone.
Ladies with this parasitic mentality should GROW UP.. undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Pearls92: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Excuse me! Don't judge every girl by your personal experience
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
mizkeleke:
Ladies with this parasitic mentality should GROW UP.. undecided
he was talkn abt frndship nd not a relationship...
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by haryormeedeh(f): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Lol it seems its not only u.... I openly reminded my female bestie dat she has a boyfrnd so if she wants money, she should askk him..hw can sum1 be bleepin u free of charge nd u hv d effontery to ask d guy u frndzoned for money.... Isnt that withcraft?
since you called her bestie, that means she is pretty close to you and you have a common ground, so it's not really bad if she asks you for money. Tho I don't encourage ladies to ask guys for money sha
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
OP, I sight u ooooo

Make I book this space down first b4 I modify am
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by mizkeleke(f): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Its still d same
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
haryormeedeh:
since you called her bestie, that means she is pretty close to you and you have a common ground, so it's not really bad if she asks you for money. Tho I don't encourage ladies to ask guys for money sha
haryormeedeh its not good.... Lol ok thr was one tym she sent me a broadcast message on whatsapp..u knw all dese texts dat say if u like me or u want to do smth with me den pick a number..dah kyn tin...so i picked a number which read to have fun with her which is just a normal thing two friends do....den i asked her whch number she would choose, na im she pick two numbers whch read money and iphone 6... I now replied her cmon deat, last tym i checked, ur boyfrnd was still alive and rich..... So it should b his responsibility nd not mine.... I now told her she should pick anoda number.. She picked number 1 which was a baby.....hian i just tire for d girl

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by haryormeedeh(f): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
haryormeedeh its not good.... Lol ok thr was one tym she sent me a broadcast message on whatsapp..u knw all dese texts dat say if u like me or u want to do smth with me den pick a number..dah kyn tin...so i picked a number which read to have fun with her which is just a normal thing two friends do....den i asked her whch number she would choose, na im she pick two numbers whch read money and iphone 6... I now replied her cmon deat, last tym i checked, ur boyfrnd was still alive and rich..... So it should b his responsibility nd not mine.... I now told her she should pick anoda number.. She picked number 1 which was a baby.....hian i just tire for d girl
lol, maybe she is trying to hint that she likes you.
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well mention sex now and she goes on the defensive... Wish there was an alternative to cure konji, i would have shown them...
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Geenickel(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:

its on a.friendshp level now tho...buh with this attitude frm her... don't thnk the already-crumbling union can move forward..'(
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Geenickel(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, I sight u ooooo

Make I book this space down first b4 I modify am
Are u one of dem? grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Geenickel(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Pearls92:
Excuse me! Don't judge every girl by your personal experience
really.......buh try looking for a chip in a place covered wt sand....how easy

THE ONES U TALKN ABOUT ARE DAMN RARE TO GET!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Geenickel(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by mayordadon(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
On 1n note dey gal dey show intrest 4 u abi na watin u won make we knw b dat abi |nl shaaaa
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by okabe(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op, its their nature and nurture, especially wia I com from

BTW, all of u ladies dat claim "its not all ladies", well, I'll pardon ur ignorance cos u dnt wear d shoe so u r nt expected 2 knw wia it hurts...buh FYI, 4rm a guys vantage point, all girls r parasitic, d difference is in d degree/severity/percentage

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
haryormeedeh:
lol...she doesnt....she only likes d way wr r..just frnds.. Cuz way bak i asked her out and she said no dat we should be frnds... So if she is tryn to play silly...den she should get bak to her senses
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Geenickel:

its on a.friendshp level now tho...buh with this attitude frm her... don't thnk the already-crumbling union can move forward..'(
girls sha...dey need to grow up and stick to wat they really want

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Because they are a leech, they are hopeless and they are worthless. Most of these girls have nothing to offer. Nothing in their brains at all.
She is still just waiting for you to give her the cash. Once you do she will bounce.

However, you know not all girls are like this (Very few though).
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
incase of incasity
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by chimerase2: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
girls sha...dey need to grow up and stick to wat they really want
nna wia hv u been since
I missed u shaa smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Kenneth205(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:

grin grin Bros, na real Witchcraft ooo grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Kenneth205(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
VickyyB:

95% ov ladies r guilty ov dz !
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by MrDojo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
VickyyB:

Bt an xtremely LARGE population of em r....makin d few 1's who aren't non-existant
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
haryormeedeh:
Ayomide you registered your account since last year and commented only 25 times. Why now ? Are you a silent user ?
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kenneth205:

95% ov ladies r guilty ov dz !
Nigeria has over 170millions of people.
Let's assume that 70million is female...
How many have you met and dated? smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by haryormeedeh(f): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ayomide you registered your account since last year and commented only 25 times. Why now ? Are you a silent user ?
lol, I prefer reading comments to saying anything so as to avoid wahala from others. But hopefully this year, I plan commenting more smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? by Kolade9(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is a discombulating occurence among the vaginalated beings. Shambolic gredigams like this have been incidenting since the era of pharaoh.

Smh undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Find A Spouse On Nairaland? / She Find It Hard To Believe At First / Guys: What Can Make You Do This To A Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.