Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) (60133 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by kodded(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
itsdumebi:

you are a mighty fool!!!!!....every gentleman knows that it is courteous to allow a lady who comes behind you to go out first or walk through the door first....it is gentlemanly....have you never heard of 'ladies first'?...
Abeg leave am
Na bush man

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Sajio(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=TippyTop post=29403928][/quote] Simple and very clear counter. Does it now mean Obama is weak? You perfectly right with ur post,,,,

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
venomous:
GEJ is nothing but a gentle man.. in where I come from they say ladies first.. PEJ coming out before him doesn't mean he is not in charge my dear.. it simply amplifies his virtue as a patient and loving husband..
...there is deep dichotomy between official duty and private affair-they are on official duty (here,the president first;and in the private domain,ladies' first).one should not make a weakling a head of anything or entity...
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by cayus9: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dummy presido
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by PStacks(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Seun:
Obama's Daughters Break Protocol?

Obama can't control his family?

Such argument don't hold water…
You can't Compare obama's daughter with Obama'a Wife..

Gotdanm it. In the picture u dug up about the Obama's, First Lady Mitchelle was right behind the Number one Man..

Obama could have put his kid to go ahead and that is in no way breaching protocol.

Truth be told, I would think GEJ is just being a Gentle man, but its unbecoming of this lady that can't even speak polished in public.

Let's say u defend her being in front of her husband, what do you make of the other allegation of holding 2 offices at the same time..

What do you make of the corruption charge leveled against her by the EFCC even way back when they were deputy Gov Bayelsa state..

We need some Decorum in this country. Enough of all this Nonsense.

Buhari's Wife would never act in such manner.

Mariam Abacha was adored even being an Abacha,

Mariam Babangida was loved and cherished and had world wide appeal.

Stella Obasanjo had comportment and carriage.

Turai Yar'dua in her her meddling with govt trying to help her Husband still kept clean slates.

But what do we have in GEJ?

Ngozi okonjo covering up Audit report indicating $20billion dollar missing from NNPC..

Ngozi covering up Alison Deaziani,
Stella Oduah was forced to dance to the music even tho GEJ tried his best to weave it.

Ngozi, Deazinayi, Stella and PEJ, yet GEJ is the weakest of them.

The truth of the matter is, Ngozi, Deaziani and PEJ have enveloped GEJ and the man needs help.

I can't wait for Buhari to come clean all this mess.

Febuary seems too far for me.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Seun:

Oga don't try to play smart..cos it won't work here! Compare the 2 separate pics, and u ud see that the OP's own had the first lady already ahead shaking d delegates who came to greet dem when d pres. Was still ascending..(Pix1)

The pix 2 still had the first lady in front of d president..aldou I can't say if it was a public function or not...

In the case of the Obama's, America has NEVER in any way accused michelle of fronting or being over domineering or sort of controlling the president! So ur case is 'caseless'! With due respect 2m progressiv broda grin...

It goes a long way to justify the statement that 'gold is mend for those who knows the value'...both d president and his wife don't comprehend d enormity of dia role in Naija society and overseas..if they both knw..den d presidnt won't b dia and d wise ud b summonin service chiefs and headin ad hoc commitees(some)
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by kr0ne(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
PStacks:

Such argument don't hold water…
You can't Compare obama's daughter with Obama'a Wife..

Gotdanm it. In the picture u dug up about the Obama's, First Lady Mitchelle was right behind the Number one Man..

Obama could have put his kid to go ahead and that is in no way breaching protocol.

Truth be told, I would think GEJ is just being a Gentle man, but its unbecoming of this lady that can't even speak polished in public.

Let's say u defend her being in front of her husband, what do you make of the other allegation of holding 2 offices at the same time..

What do you make of the corruption charge leveled against her by the EFCC even way back when they were deputy Gov Bayelsa state..

We need some Decorum in this country. Enough of all this Nonsense.

Buhari's Wife would never act in such manner.

Mariam Abacha was adored even being an Abacha,

Mariam Babangida was loved and cherished and had world wide appeal.

Stella Obasanjo had comportment and carriage.

Turai Yar'dua in her her meddling with govt trying to help her Husband still kept clean slates.

But what do we have in GEJ?

Ngozi okonjo covering up Audit report indicating $20billion dollar missing from NNPC..

Ngozi covering up Alison Deaziani,
Stella Oduah was forced to dance to the music even tho GEJ tried his best to weave it.

Ngozi, Deazinayi, Stella and PEJ, yet GEJ is the weakest of them.

The truth of the matter is, Ngozi, Deaziani and PEJ have enveloped GEJ and the man needs help.

I can't wait for Buhari to come clean all this mess.

Febuary seems too far for me.

Sai Buhari.
So all this grammar is just to protest for ur chief commander in suicidal bombing forces?
Boko haram
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
So this is what buhari and his supporters has descended to? running out of ideas, I see.

Anyway, I'm loving the bitchslap they are getting here.

GEJ till North and SW leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by sammsimm(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
And Jesus Christ said to d woman 'where ar ur accusers?' & d woman said dey av all gone.
Oya jangaw**d supporters make una comment on dis pix na. Dey ar all clueless 2 bah?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Jay20(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nawa oh, 1st day of 2015 n dis crap made frnt page.Evn Obama's wife comes down before him sometimes..election don reach so even if e sneeze wif one eye open dem must comment say d sneeze show signs of him bin clueless..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Dikoko101(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
venomous:
GEJ is nothing but a gentle man.. in where I come from they say ladies first.. PEJ coming out before him doesn't mean he is not in charge my dear.. it simply amplifies his virtue as a patient and loving husband..

No doubt, he's a gentleman but thats breach of protocol.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Adex097: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
When did Obama's Family become a yardstick to determine what ought to be right or wrong ?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by EdwinOse: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
penisilin:
i will repeat it again and again, that our clueless president is just a puppet in the hands of a wicked witch... well, the embarrassment will continue in otuoke any time soon..... tongue tongue tongue tongue

You have just placed an irreversible CURSE upon yourself.A pity.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by KMB: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wrong
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Adminisher: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
You people are always looking for ways to take this man down. But come 2015, Buhari is going back to his cattles. A vote for Buhari will take Nigeria back to the stone age!

GMB for President 2015 -2019.
However I don't support this particular anti GEJ post at all. Let us keep the discourse at a high level.
The mistake is Patience Jonathan's and I don't see how we can blame Jona for this one. Patience is the kind of person that is hard to coach in protocol and etiquette matters and if you try too hard she might just blow the training team off completely, calling them disrespectful young people without home training or something of the sort. If that happens what can you do as a protocol officer?.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by ChinemeOkpan: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Adex097:
When did Obama's Family become a yardstick to determine what ought to be right or wrong ?

Thank you
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Lurcky(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
penisilin:
i will repeat it again and again, that our clueless president is just a puppet in the hands of a wicked witch... well, the embarrassment will continue in otuoke any time soon..... tongue tongue tongue tongue

nduchucks:
He can't handle his wife but feels confident he can handle a great country, Nigeria. A country filled for brainy experts who specialize in aeronautics, medical sciences, computers, neural networks, televangelism, international 419, and every other field you can imagine.

SMH

if u like insult and criticise very hard,
dat man is the undisputed president of this country till 2019
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Honestly, in as much as he's trying to be a gentle man. This is wrong IMHO as the President of Nig
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
sammyj:
So is God that ordained Pharaoh abi ? and if so why did God decided to destroy him and his army for the sake of the Israelite. Do you know how our government has punished Nigerians as if we are slaves in our own country, abeg leave that one my friend!!! Change is constant and must be actualized come 2015, no going back.

Please employ Biblical allusion with accurate knowledge, or better still, don't if you aren't sure.

"For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth" (Romans 9:17).
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by gigtom: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
In terry G's voice - no be his fault, efo arugbo (old woman vegetables) @ work
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by TippyTop(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by onegig(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
bukatyne:

You know This is the evil west; This is Africa tongue lipsrsealed

Nigerians picking on inconsequential stuffs. Shouldn't be more concerned about his leadership abilities than the position he walks?

Does it mean that if Buhari or Okotie walk before their wives, they are automatically right for Nigeria?

I guess you actually see nothing wrong with the wife of the president shaking hands already with the awaiting diplomats even before the president had finished alighting from the plane. Is that not lack of courtesy and a disrespect for the office ? What would cost her to wait for him to join her even if she came out first?

I would be worried stiff if my wife would go on greeting people I was supposed to meet while I am still struggling to come down from the car . Ain't about being civilised or not. It's been aware of what's right and having courtesy. So don't bring that america or black man angle in.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Gliding(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
This is the issue based campaign ... Buharist promised us abi.
I laugh at their hypocrisy.

Look at the source ... Look at the date ... HABA

This was not posted by Buhari. One might not even be able to say with all certainty that the Op is a buhari supporter.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
anonimi:
Just like Turai in the recent past =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1205814_TURAI_YAR_D_8525047331_jpeg0abb3487cacad38e512e71a8f25d8bfd
Another APC propaganda gone awry

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by neenar: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Seun only remembers to correct misrepresentations concerning GEJ, but never about Buhari. So much for a "neutral" mod.

@ topic: I don't care!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by genearts(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
venomous:
Lol.. Gentle man indeed. I think its ignorance on her part
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Gliding:

This was not posted by Buhari. One might not even be able to say with all certainty that the Op is a buhari supporter.

Who said it was posted by buhari, It was posted by a buharist ... Buhari is not smart enough to come up with this type of silly propaganda.

Haven't you heard that buhari supporters are way more smarter than buhari himself.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by XRAY21(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Zedric:
That is how they will themselves out of aso rock in May
You don't even know when election is talk more of voting .my joy is half of those GMB supporters don't have voters card
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
APC supporters is in trouble again
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by XRAY21(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Seun:

Lol leave them just love hating my president most of them will have heArt attack come February
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by onatisi(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
gratiaeo:
APC supporters is in trouble again
bros believe me this apc supporters are even more extremely clueless than their cattle rearer candidate. Each time they bring out topics against gej ,they get knocked out ,I am not surprised since majority of them are junior secondary school students. The more they bring topics like this,and get knocked out,they more stronger gej becomes,and the more popular he gets. But I am not surprised since majority of them can't think anyway. Instead of them to think of how to make it this year,they are thinking of gej and pej mistakes,even gej and pej are thinking of how to win and make it this year and win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names) / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.