Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) (60187 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2015
2scorehigh:

Alright. Point noted but I have just one question for you. Did you or did you not vote for him in 2011?

If you did, then I think you may be ranking higher in the ascending order of cluelessness.
boy, how are you? I voted for dis yeye man in 2011 based on Yar'dua's plan he was working on... Now, you (boy) will be voting for the first time in ya life and you want to give ur first fruit to the evil one... Pity ya life boy, pity ya life...
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by eedris07(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2015
delishpot:

Wetin bad if woman rule this country? The point no be which gender rule. The point here be say, make who ever we put to rule our country, be it male or female take charge of the office well.

Nothin bad if woman dey rule this country. Wetin mi dey try mek u u/stnd b say na Patient dey remote control Oga Jonathan wey b dis conutry president..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2015
obayaya:

Matthew!!! So you are seeing the hypocrisy too?

Happy New Year sir

I am telling you.
Happy new year to you too.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by obayaya(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

I am telling you.
Happy new year to you too.

2015 -- The year of Speed grin
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by kingeze88(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
GEG is a perfect gentle man. I will do the same thing to. He adores his wife. I Love my president.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by thirdeye(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Obama1

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by thirdeye(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
obama2

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by thirdeye(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Clueless Obama!...lol

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2015
obayaya:

2015 -- The year of Speed grin

Amen ... we would move to new heights in rapid successions. This is a year of no go slow .
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by sammyj: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Abeg Leave that one
READINGLIFE:

Please employ Biblical allusion with accurate knowledge, or better still, don't if you aren't sure.

"For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth" (Romans 9:17).
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Adminisher: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2015
TippyTop:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1205815_AVN_WALKOBAMA_282747g1_jpg1b7e8ad341d6193a8230c7c3a1855df0 www.nairaland.com/attachments/1205899_President20Obama20Visits20Tuscaloosa20Regional20Airport201491_jpg1491234d70fe65e2435c650181242dcd
APC served.

Please leave Obama vacation pictures out of it. On an official trip or state visit, a first lady cannot stride forwards from the presidential jet, leaving her husband behind and jump to be the first to shake hands with another head of state. Please let us think in a mature way.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by delishpot: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2015
eedris07:

Nothin bad if woman dey rule this country. Wetin mi dey try mek u u/stnd b say na Patient dey remote control Oga Jonathan wey b dis conutry president..

wink

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by loomer: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2015
hedonistic:
These are old pictures, you slow poke. At least three years old. Besides, it has already been widely discussed on the Internet when it first appeared years ago, so what's the point of digging it up now?

he behaved like a gentle man, ladies first
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by mikeczay: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
penisilin:
boy, how are you? I voted for dis yeye man in 2011 based on Yar'dua's plan he was working on... Now, you (boy) will be voting for the first time in ya life and you want to give ur first fruit to the evil one... Pity ya life boy, pity ya life...
what is this one saying?
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by mfm04622: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
venomous:
GEJ is nothing but a gentle man.. in where I come from they say ladies first.. PEJ coming out before him doesn't mean he is not in charge my dear.. it simply amplifies his virtue as a patient and loving husband..

So why are other civilised leaders like President of US, Prime Minister of UK not doing same? Or they are not gentlemen like The Clueless one!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by 2scorehigh(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2015
penisilin:

Ha ha ha...I'll follow your footsteps based on that same Yar'Adua plans he might still be having. Don't blame me. Like father; like son... tongue
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by wizman11(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
so he cant control his wife nd wants to control a whole nation interestin
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by richardjemedafe1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
onatisi:
@op, so this is what u have decided to use the very first day in 2015 to do,abi? Welldone. By the time u are age 50 u will realize u have wasted ur entire life on matters that doesn't concern u or better ur life. Even tinubu ,amaechi and buhari are in their homes planning how to progress their lives while u are wasting ur time and entire life following gej and his wife who have already made their mark in the history of nigeria. I doubt if any family member of urs will ever even ride in a presidential jet talkless of been in one. Better face ur life and get serious.
hahahah. Bros u hash ohhhh.........

Abeg take am ezy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
muib:
Thats why buhari wants to scrap the office of the first lady..which is illegal in the first place..this woman behaves as if we voted for her..

The question is, have you ever seen his wife in public functions. As a religious fanatics he won't allow his wife in the public domain. She should be in "Kule" (ie locked up in the room).

However, he, GMB knows he doesn't have a woman to fit into that office, so what's the need of creating the office of FL. Notwithstanding, assuming the presidency is still a very big castle in the air, as the God of innocent Nigerians he killed thru electoral violence is laying in wait for judgement. Each time he losses an election, he unleashes political violence to kill people even when the election has been declared "free and fair" by the UN watch dogs.
If GEJ was a tough leader, this man should have been cooling off in where he belongs, he and his cohorts!!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
venomous:
GEJ is nothing but a gentle man.. in where I come from they say ladies first.. PEJ coming out before him doesn't mean he is not in charge my dear.. it simply amplifies his virtue as a patient and loving husband..
Name a gentleman president that behave clueless by allowing his illiterate wife out of plane first?
Obama?
Putin?
David cameroon or who?
I see you think with your kidney
venomous:
Name a gentleman president that behave clueless by allowing his illiterate wife out of plane first?
Obama?
Putin?
David cameroon or who?
I see you think with your kidney
venomous:
Obama?
Putin?
David cameroon or who?
I see you think with your kidney.
So stop celebrating failure here mr fool.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
This man is truly clueless and slow-in-action...
I can only imagine the numbers of time that woman will have lash her with a dirty slap after a mild argument.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
nduchucks:
He can't handle his wife but feels confident he can handle a great country, Nigeria. A country filled for brainy experts who specialize in aeronautics, medical sciences, computers, neural networks, televangelism, international 419, and every other field you can imagine.

SMH
Nigerian brains are overrated! They can not invent and innovate anything worth talking about. The only Nobel prize from Nigeria is Wole Soyinka and it is in the field of Literature. Please, you are very loud and arrogant without substances to show for them. Shut the f**k up and learn so that the country can move forward instead of you hiding your people failures in lies. I am not going to be a part of that! You f**king braggart!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
hedonistic:
These are old pictures, you slow poke. At least three years old. Besides, it has already been widely discussed on the Internet when it first appeared years ago, so what's the point of digging it up now?
In masruerade's voice. Nigerians want to know who is their president. Jona or patience?
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by gawu1: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
venomous:
When Buhari said he would have no first lady position should he formed the government, hypocrites like you criticised him. If ''in where I come from they say ladies first'' didn't it occur to you that where Buhari comes from might have contributed to his own decision?
Besides, what is obtained world wide is that the president comes out first before every other person. GEJ & his wife simply disgraced Nigeria, and therefore must be criticised to correct this their abnormal action. that is not gentility, my friend!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by gawu1: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
lagdmark:
LADIES FIRST, sign of a perfect and humble gentleman God will surely lift GEJ UP
Hypocrites, what is obtained world wide is that the president comes out first before every other person. GEJ & his wife simply disgraced Nigeria, and therefore must be criticised to correct this their abnormal action. That is neither humble nor gentility, my friend!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
XRAY21:

You don't even know when election is talk more of voting .my joy is half of those GMB supporters don't have voters card
No matter when election is, sir, he won't hand over till May
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by gawu1: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Heffalump:

The question is, have you ever seen his wife in public functions. As a religious fanatics he won't allow his wife in the public domain. She should be in "Kule" (ie locked up in the room).

However, he, GMB knows he doesn't have a woman to fit into that office, so what's the need of creating the office of FL. Notwithstanding, assuming the presidency is still a very big castle in the air, as the God of innocent Nigerians he killed thru electoral violence is laying in wait for judgement. Each time he losses an election, he unleashes political violence to kill people even when the election has been declared "free and fair" by the UN watch dogs.
If GEJ was a tough leader, this man should have been cooling off in where he belongs, he and his cohorts!!
My friend, your comment speaks a lot of how you hate Buhari. Let me inform you if you don't know, Buhari's wife is well educated, beautiful, & well trained un like PEJ. She's presentable, she's not illiterate like PEj.
So, should Buhari said he would scribe out first lady's position (which in the first place is not constitutiona) does not mean that his wife can not fit in that position. We are all witnesses of how this unconstitutional position is being causing problem. And don't you think that informed Buhari's decision? Do a sampling by asking nigerians whether they subscribe that first lady position should be constitutionalised. Despite constitutional discussion we have had at none was the idea debated that first should come into our system. This is fact.
You can call him anything, religious fanatic or fundamentalist, that won't take away his good reputation. But let me ask you, is there any wicked like GEJ that is in command of a country like with all the resources while thousand are being killed, displaced by miscrince Boko Haram & millions languishing in abject poverty? Your GEJ would be tried in Hague after his tenured for his war of extermination he's engineering in the north east. Evidence are there. Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Heffalump:

Come on! You can't compare the character and exposure of Aisha buhari to patience Jonathan..patience Jonathan that is fond of disgracing us with her barbaric English...and qualification, she is very better

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by coolk(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2015
venomous:
GBAM!!!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by DotaOfAKnig(f): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
All hail president Patience Jonathan and First lady Goodluck Ebele

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.