Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) (60172 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 1:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Seun:
Obama's Daughters Break Protocol?

Obama can't control his family?
na wa for you o,why you dey fall my hand now?moreover as the CEO of NL you are not suppose dabble into some issues especially politics and religion,its not good for business,people will easily read your mind and use it against you. Sit back and enjoy people's comments and remain neutral. Na money wey I get I borrow you o,if you like ban me,I go open another account sharp sharp
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by nelajayi(m): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Kororugged:

Seun we know you love GEJ with a passion but this pictures do not provide any evidence to suggest that his daughters broke any protocol.

1. The first pic shows Obama in front as the case should be

2. The second picture which is totally different to the 1st one does not include Obama

What is your point?

well said! and to add to it,d 2nd pix looks like an unofficial outing so who cares if obama leads here or nt.dis pix suggests notin meaningful,i'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by doja(m): 2:03am On Jan 02, 2015

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by bameyi(m): 2:12am On Jan 02, 2015
hedonistic:
These are old pictures, you slow poke. At least three years old. Besides, it has already been widely discussed on the Internet when it first appeared years ago, so what's the point of digging it up now?
to let you know how clueless our president is and also woman rapper even the papa we born no go let woman push am about like that. Him mama go dey pinch himself now.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Behind every successful woman...
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by hansad: 2:41am On Jan 02, 2015
APC people shall want woman to be behind the man, or never to be seen at all - only remain in purdah or Harem, that is backward culture, anti-Western culture as Boko Haram is fighting against Western culture.

Jonathan instead respects women, puts women on same level with men.

APC people here take note: The Taliban has no regard for women; the Taliban does not even allow a woman step out without a man accompanying the woman. Where has any of you seen APC presidential candidate, Buhari, in an official function with his wife? APC has a hidden agenda, who does not know it?
Why must a woman help you to be successful and you keep her in Harem - purdah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:52am On Jan 02, 2015
venomous:
GEJ is nothing but a gentle man.. in where I come from they say ladies first.. PEJ coming out before him doesn't mean he is not in charge my dear.. it simply amplifies his virtue as a patient and loving husband..

probably,norms r inverted in your culture.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 02, 2015
BABANGBALI:
sensible?youare kidding right?
Nope am not, the point is there are more productive activities the OP can engage himself with, rather than observing who leaves the plane first, this observation does not add value to anyone's life, it translates to waste of time, cause after all's said and done it ends with nothing to show and we move on to next topic, it's the same with "Tonto Dike wearing a white bra, must see pics"
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by cbrass(m): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Seun:

Stop spreading falsehood here and hailing impunity. We know you love pdp but it will do you alot of good to ask your self wether Obama was on an official assignment in these pics then go compare it with oga Jonas own
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by johnclark001(m): 3:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Please! Let's drop the sentiment , GEJ as a person is not just capable to be Nigeria president. Putting PDP & APC aside, we need a president with will to make things happen, Nigeria doesn't need a gentleman President to say the fact.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by publicenemy(m): 3:45am On Jan 02, 2015
cluksy:

I don't think you've ever listen to your semi literate rodent in broom party flagbearer speak?
My "priend" that Malla kills English.

yes he does,but he has got integrity. he may not speak the best English but he doesn't make foolish statements like "stealing isn't corruption"

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by eligibility: 3:54am On Jan 02, 2015
penisilin:
i will repeat it again and again, that our clueless president is just a puppet in the hands of a wicked witch... well, the embarrassment will continue in otuoke any time soon..... tongue tongue tongue tongue
The enemies of this lovely nation are the only people that will allow a zoologist without leadership traits to rule us again. Well it's high time to think about this country. As a right thinking Nigerian , as a bonafide citizen and eligible electorate i have decided to vote for that man with impeccable characters . That humble , discipline , honest and eligible man called GMB .
VOTE FOR BUHARI IF YOU LOVE THIS NATION.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by eligibility: 4:35am On Jan 02, 2015
hansad:
APC people shall want woman to be behind the man, or never to be seen at all - only remain in purdah or Harem, that is backward culture, anti-Western culture as Boko Haram is fighting against Western culture.

Jonathan instead respects women, puts women on same level with men.

APC people here take note: The Taliban has no regard for women; the Taliban does not even allow a woman step out without a man accompanying the woman. Where has any of you seen APC presidential candidate, Buhari, in an official function with his wife? APC has a hidden agenda, who does not know it?
Why must a woman help you to be successful and you keep her in Harem - purdah?

You lack some knowledge which must be learnt before creating animosity among us.
Number 1: Many APC members are Christians and you decided to spread hatred. Seek for positive knowledge and it shall be given.
Number 2: .Muslims all over the world has their way of life which cannot be eradicated. Accompany a woman is to protects her dignity compare to your ungodly way of life which allows your women to dress like dog even to worship God.
Thirdly , try to be factual on issues, the reasonable people in this country were aware that your clueless brother created boko haram to destabilize the n/region like the USA created Taliban to destabilize the USSR .
If you truely love GEJ and his policies , kindly answer this prayer: may your life be as smooth as GEJ run this country. Dont you reason that stealing is no more a corrupt act. Well upright Nigerians must vote GMB come February 2015.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by figment232(m): 5:35am On Jan 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
walai.. Cluelessness must stop.
Operation kick them out... I wunt be surprisd if itz madam PEJ dat is introducing d Nigerian delegation yet wit d most annoying use of english she murders at will
At least GEJ is nt an illeterate like ur BUHARI
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29am On Jan 02, 2015
phemmie06:
charity begins at home. i se ile ni yio ru won de ta
You make me remember the song, Ise Ile by Ayinla Omowura. " . . . iyawo osi, elejo wewe."
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by annita19(f): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Ladies first lol
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by gbaskipro: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2015
penisilin:
i will repeat it again and again, that our clueless president is just a puppet in the hands of a wicked witch... well, the embarrassment will continue in otuoke any time soon..... tongue tongue tongue tongue
That does not stop me from voting GEJ?? No matter the picture, let me tell you guys Nigerians have decided ego they will vote for, what Is left is counting to see who us higher. So no matter the picture it is just a joke. *Smiles*
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by gbaskipro: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2015
eligibility:

You lack some knowledge which must be learnt before creating animosity among us.
Number 1: Many APC members are Christians and you decided to spread hatred. Seek for positive knowledge and it shall be given.
Number 2: .Muslims all over the world has their way of life which cannot be eradicated. Accompany a woman is to protects her dignity compare to your ungodly way of life which allows your women to dress like dog even to worship God.
Thirdly , try to be factual on issues, the reasonable people in this country were aware that your clueless brother created boko haram to destabilize the n/region like the USA created Taliban to destabilize the USSR .
If you truely love GEJ and his policies , kindly answer this prayer: may your life be as smooth as GEJ run this country. Dont you reason that stealing is no more a corrupt act. Well upright Nigerians must vote GMB come February 2015.

Say Amen to this first. May God treat you like Buhari treated Nigeria in 1978...... I dey wait for your Amen.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by obayaya(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
This is the issue based campaign ... Buharist promised us abi.
I laugh at their hypocrisy.

Look at the source ... Look at the date ... HABA

Matthew!!! So you are seeing the hypocrisy too?

Happy New Year sir
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by eaglechild: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2015
I am not surprised to see such criticisms from a party that objectifies women.

They are rather happy to see them put away in purdah or strap them with bombs under their hijabs and let them blow themselves up.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Pain(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2015
publicenemy:
The man has no political experience an decorum. The way he acts and talk shows how inexperience and clueless he is.

When the U.S president Barack Obama speaks he selects his words carefully. But this cow acts and speaks like he is in a zoo.

How did we get here for God sake. This guy and his wife are a National embarrasment.

But he read zoology! Its unfair of you !
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by iGeneral: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Seun:

GEJ plane be like Ajegunle. Obama plane be like Banana Island.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by shesszi(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2015
The daughter was beside him and if look at the wife and the second daughter behind they where just laughing, its one of those publicity stunt. Don't mind seun.
babadee1:
I don't see any member of Obama's family leading him out of the plane in those two pictures you posted. His daughter is beside him in the first one and he's not even in the second picture at all.

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Bunch of clueless clowns! #change 2015 is inevitable!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by konjivity: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ, giving his haters heart attack since 2011 grin
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by PStacks(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2015
kr0ne:

So all this grammar is just to protest for ur chief commander in suicidal bombing forces?
Boko haram

Grow up kid.

I can't remember ever quoting you or talking to you.

Atleast I'm better off Buhari being my master than Being a Stooge to your own master..

I hope he appreciates ur gesture fighting on his behalf.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by BiggerBro: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2015
We are believed as a people to be one of the collective smartest people on earth anywhere around the world. But sometimes our ideals and priorities make me wonder if we are not looking at the scale backwards. I am neither for or against Jonathan or Buhari but I am against stupidity and baseless sentimental crap.

Jonathan is not clueless. If not there will by now be an end to Boko Haram but the question is at what price. Also the same people who claim to be better than Jonathan by virtue have not suggested a solution to make our biggest problem a thing of the past but rather, they use it as a campaign leverage that they will end insurgency and I dare say, you who claim are not talking about a strategy, you are talking about a botton which you control. We should learn to open our ears and eyes sometime before venting our breaths around. So for a fact if you are not directly controlling the system directly, we are seeing a symbiotic between parties with access to the ignition of the mechanics of the Boko Haram system. But the question we should be asking is, at what cost? Because they won't be paying it is us who can not afford to travel. They should come out with a blueprint of the strategies they want to use to implement therir promises, we will understand not just promises. They are not God and they should throw promises at us without a back up explanation.

And before leaving these people are here and shouting for their interest, what is yours and how are you going to be affected, stop looking from the outside, you are a part of the system they are all trying to control. Everytime you abuse the president, know for a fact that you are not isolated from the insult. And the APC insult us all and abuse our intelligence as a nation.

I am out of breath now sef.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by Ferebiekun: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Seun:

Judging from the children's dresses, these are vacation pics not a formal outing where official protocols are necessarily observed!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2015
and this gladly makes front page on NairaLand.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by docadams: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Seun I expect you to offer an apology for this travesty. You must also promise to be of good behaviour henceforth.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by chronique(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you for showing these morons how stupid they are. We now live in a world where people with low IQ but access to cheap internet service,can wake up anyday and come proudly display their ignorance on the internet,over issues they know little or nothing about. I'm sure the OP is the one that drafted the rules for international protocol as regards who "must" step out from a presidential jet first.
Seun:

Re: President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) by faheez(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2015
I find it hard to understand why Obama is the one pple are comparing GEJ,is Obama not human,can't he be wrong? And USA is a culture less country...so if we should see a pic evidence where obama's wife is shaking dignitaries b4 him,then we will conclude that it's a good habit?? LET JUST BE TRUTHFUL TO OURSELVES. A bad thing no get two names rather than bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas / ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.