Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" (1610 Views)

Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh" / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Ipheyemmy01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
I have heard, read and watched in movies of how two love birds runs away from family and friends, all because they are not in support of this lovers love story. It is sometime due to family status, background, academic qualification, social status or long time family or clan dispute. Though at the long run, some tends to enjoy this action, but some wish they had never elope. My question is; is there any situation or condition where eloping is the final solution and is it worth it ? Please Inteligent opinions needed and please no e-insults.. Thanks
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Etetejake(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Where ar they eloping to? To a place where landlord or landlady wunt ask for rent or to Freetown where everything is free? No need to elope, just keep the love secret untill u ar strong enough to make decisions and responsibilities.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by temitemi1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
I almost did but thank God the story has changed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Ipheyemmy01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Etetejake:
Where ar they eloping to? To a place where landlord or landlady wunt ask for rent or to Freetown where everything is free? No need to elope, just keep the love secret untill u ar strong enough to make decisions and responsibilities.
You know some parent can be unreasonable, no matter your age, status, or sense of judgment, you hear things as as far as you are our son you must not marry him/her.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Ipheyemmy01(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
temitemi1:
I almost did but thank God the story has changed grin grin grin
Would you have regreted it.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by whizqueen(f): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Its unreasonable to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by temitemi1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
I would have regreted it
Ipheyemmy01:

Would you have regreted it.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Etetejake(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ipheyemmy01:

You know some parent can be unreasonable, no matter your age, status, or sense of judgment, you hear things as as far as you are our son you must not marry him/her.

If he has what it take to be a man, then he can take her to wherever he wants. mind u, that's no longer eloping but responsibility with authority.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Etetejake:

If he has what it take to be a man, then he can take her to wherever he wants. mind u, that's no longer eloping but responsibility with authority.
But you are still not at the reach of your family. Why not stand your ground and make your decision known to them, without moving an inch. It is not adviceable to disregard parents opinion, but some times you have to look into their face and tell them what you want.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
whizqueen:
Its unreasonable to me undecided
Sweetie you know this idea is mostly initiated by ladies, it is either they can't withstand the presure or they are blindly in love.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Etetejake(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=Ipheyemmy01 post=29398764]
But you are still not at the reach of your family. Why not stand your ground and make your decision known to them, without moving an inch. It is not adviceable to disregard parents opinion, but some times you have to look into their face and tell them what you want.[/quo

Same as taking up responsibility with authority.

1 Like

Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
to me, its childish. I only see it necessary when its a matter of life n death.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by countsparrow: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
to me, its childish. I only see it necessary when its a matter of life n death.

as our love is a matter of life and death, why dont you let us elope to iraq, Afghanistan, syria or somewer nearby...

BORNO....
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
countsparrow:

as our love is a matter of life and death, why dont you let us elope to iraq, Afghanistan, syria or somewer nearby...

BORNO....
you and who? tongue abeg go sleep!
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by whizqueen(f): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ipheyemmy01:

Sweetie you know this idea is mostly initiated by ladies, it is either they can't withstand the presure or they are blindly in love.
In my right senses I cant initiate such. Do guys evn worth it sef undecided
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by countsparrow: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you and who? tongue abeg go sleep!

hahahahahaha... oya let me show u my bank account, it is fat and shapeless grin cheesy
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
countsparrow:

hahahahahaha... oya let me show u my bank account, it is fat and shapeless grin cheesy
indeed grin how do u plan to show me?
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by countsparrow: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
indeed grin how do u plan to show me?

By sending u my SOA of course... And I assume after sending it, we elope instanta... cheesy
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
whizqueen:

eeyah..sorry o, you must have exprienced a lot from guys. I bet you the good ones are still out there.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
countsparrow:

By sending u my SOA of course... And I assume after sending it, we elope instanta... cheesy
lol I don't need ur statement of accnt tongue prove that u have money by sending 12k airtime now grin
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
countsparrow:

BORNO....
Guy dem don enlist you for UN army, why those places. You no see dubai, paris, rome even nearby johanesburg to elope to abi. Comm'n abeg mind ya self. Lol
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by countsparrow: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol I don't need ur statement of accnt tongue prove that u have money by sending 12k airtime now grin

I know my love for u is blind, but my money see road... We have to come to an agreement first na, and after dat I will send it asap..

Having u for 12k is a bargain... grin
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by countsparrow: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ipheyemmy01:

Guy dem don enlist you for UN army, why those places. You no see dubai, paris, rome even nearby johanesburg to elope to abi. Comm'n abeg mind ya self. Lol

Lol cheesy
Na der my heart carry my sumptuous EroticAngelina go
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
countsparrow:

I know my love for u is blind, but my money see road... We have to come to an agreement first na, and after dat I will send it asap..

Having u for 12k is a bargain... grin

hahahaha!!! bad boy grin so just tinkili 12k I ask u, ur diick don dey shuk ear tongue hold ur 12k and SOA!
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by countsparrow: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hahahaha!!! bad boy grin so just tinkili 12k I ask u, ur diick don dey shuk ear tongue hold ur 12k and SOA!

Hahahahaha @tinkili... Who still uses dos words...

I am not taking u sef, I have another volunteer... tongue
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
It z so uncalled for and its wrong.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
countsparrow:

Hahahahaha @tinkili... Who still uses dos words...

I am not taking u sef, I have another volunteer... tongue
lol good luck with ur volonteer grin
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ipheyemmy01:

eloping with ones partner is not really the best.And never never marry without parents approval
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
it's not advisable to do that. The lady will suffer if the guy betray her.
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by jaymezzz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Brb
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by whizqueen(f): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ipheyemmy01:

eeyah..sorry o, you must have exprienced a lot from guys. I bet you the good ones are still out there.
Lol. Ofcos good guyz still exist grin
Re: Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run" by SweetyZinta(f): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
whizqueen:

exactly my point!! Its not worth it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. / Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? / New Whatsapp And Bbm Group For +18's Post Ur Contacts And Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.