Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. (10280 Views)

Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Soft spot MEANS Weaknesses/ Bad side..Hmmmm...

Before you take it out on me: Beauty is a function of what you say it is.

Beauty is skin deep, they say. That means, TO SINGLE GUYS; Never Be Moved By Beauty Alone In Choosing A Partner.

# my FOCUS is on the topic biko, backed up by my experiences and that of friends too (boys and girls), you can create a thread for the "opposite", Thank you#

The Purpose of this thread is this: Guys, before you think of settling down with her because of her looks, CONSIDER this thread to avoid Divorce, Hatred, Heart breaks tomorrow...

The beautiful chick you're pursuing has been dumped by some one for a reason he may never see you to tell you- his successor!

Do you think he never once loved her?

MY POINT IS WATCH BEFORE HITTING!

You see one na, you dey turn blind eyes to her attitude... Then tomorrow you go begin abuse and hit her... Calm down- The beautiful ones are even not yet born!

They failed to really check this out...

Seven Soft Spots Of An Average Pretty Lady.

1. SOMETIMES, the prettier the more problematic.

For instance: You find out in the family of 3 girls, it's the prettiest daughter that often causes the mother sorrow. It's either she is dating one Alhaji or opening her legs for small boys...Problem! While for you, big boy in the university, she go dey form! Taaa!

2. The average pretty Lady is rude.

The average pretty lady is armed with the school of thought that you can be rude to a guy, if he is a gentle man, he will chill. Haven't you heard some yell mannerlessly at conductors or friends?
You chat them up, because they're still in their early 20's, they will be rude at you, if you question them, them go say, "Go get a life"- hahaha... Ok ooo!

3. Most of them believe you're lucky having them.

Some may not verbalize it but their actions... We are lucky having ourselves. She knows you will not like it yet she uses another guy's dp as hers. When you ask, she'll reply, Are you jealous? See oo! All these are signs telling you, I'm just putting up with you. Girls, this isn't fair! Stop playing with his heart! hian!

4. An Average Pretty Lady Have Anger Issues

If you exclude yourself, you're part of the few. Almost all I've met in university, NYSC, work...have anger issues. For some, they can just break up for silly, minor reasons because of uncontrolled anger. After all, they can easily get another. Sadly, that's her mindset!

5. Some of them have spiritual problems.

(THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER)

It looks like mammy water spirit/ spirit husbands are also interested in pretty girls after all.
Here in NL, someone opened a thread on this too...
This is not fetish! It's happening... An acquaintance of mine told me how after getting her very PRETTY EX laid, a man's voice starts speaking through her saying he'll die if he doesn't leave her...See dragging ooo...He was scared to death! My friend told me after sickness almost took his life, he had break up upon my advice. (I have too many examples)

6. Some of them have very Low IQ.

When I heard that a child's intelligence is 80% mother dependent and 20% father dependent, I know my future wife at least needs to like book sef...at least dey read something! Some nor dey read at all. Them don FIX BRAZILIAN HAIR, WATCH HOME VIDEOS finish? And dem like talking about husband's house as if na heaven lol...
Some can't tell you what APC or PDP stands for. Surprised?

7. Most are Money wasters because of their love for material things.

That's why they date "rich" guys in campus and FRIENDZONE you incase, lol. ONE REVEALED THIS TO ME IN CAMPUS, ...They just want to have no limits to spending. No slicing budget! You marry that kind? She nor sabi wetin e mean to cut down budget! hah! Small beginnings nor dey her dictionary.

Before you bash me READ THE TOPIC AGAIN UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND IT.grin

This THREAD IS NOT 100% perfect BUT has great element of Truth based on years of experience from mine, friends, acquaintances, NLers, girls too...

AVERAGE PRETTY GIRL: I didn't intend bashing you, if I did. We all have soft spots but WE ARE WORKING on ourselves. If you fall in any of these points listed, make the change. Go for some help/ therapy and be a lady with BEAUTY + BRAINS not Only with BUUBS + BUTT. Nah!

The world has long past that era.

Have a good day.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tell 'em
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by juianne95(f): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm...here to read commenrs,will modify when d post hits FP...Glo dsnt want me to be FTC angry sad...
Alkarulezz,cldnt u Jx wait 5 more minutes angry

2 Likes

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
undecided
Murdyfied
For those ******** quoting me: this is 2015. I have a new year resolution that covers your type - Your opinion doesn't matter no more. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
juianne95:
Hmmm...here to read commenrs,will modify when d post hits FP...Glo dsnt want me to be FTC angry sad...
Alkarulezz,cldnt u Jx wait 5 more minutes angry
eeeyah.... Take heart ehn
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by kelechiMarie(f): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
We wey nor com fine nkorshocked grin

1 Like

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
kelechiMarie:
ona own na "STRONG SPOTS"

3 Likes

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
kelechiMarie:

grin
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by hatux: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
This one is strong o...
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Aitee1: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Okay...over to you pretty ladies...make ona come defend ona self o cheesy cheesy

Me I nor follow ooh...na sidon look I dey do grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Mzjhulz(f): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Henix(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op is on point. They are mostly lazy, with little or nothing upstairs.
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by kelechiMarie(f): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
ona own na "STRONG SPOTS"
you nor well o
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by kelechiMarie(f): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

grin
close ya teeth joor
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op i agree with you on number 6..i've dated many of 'em....very dull peeps....they only reason with their head inbtw their thighs.
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
kelechiMarie:
you nor well o
wink
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op u dey fear to talk true abi?...u no want bashing. That's why you have so many disclaimers in your article, abi..Talk am as be joor, no dey fear.
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Aitee1:
Okay...over to pretty ladies...make ona come defend ona self o cheesy cheesy

Me I nor follow ooh...na sidon look I dey do grin
Yea, u shouldn't make any contribution cos I just checked ur profile pic
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
Op u dey fear to talk true abi?...u no want bashing. That's why you have so many disclaimers in your article, abi..Talk am as be joor, no dey fear.

(0)
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
kelechiMarie:
close ya teeth joor

What did I do wrong? grin
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:
Soft spot MEANS Weaknesses/ Bad side..Hmmmm...

Before you take it out on me: Beauty is a function of what you say it is.

Beauty is skin deep, they say. That means, TO SINGLE GUYS; Never Be Moved By Beauty Alone In Choosing A Partner.

# my FOCUS is on the topic biko, backed up by my experiences and that of friends too (boys and girls), you can create a thread for the "opposite", Thank you#

The Purpose of this thread is this: Guys, before you think of settling down with her because of her looks, CONSIDER this thread to avoid Divorce, Hatred, Heart breaks tomorrow...

The beautiful chick you're pursuing has been dumped by some one for a reason he may never see you to tell you- his successor!

Do you think he never once loved her?

MY POINT IS WATCH BEFORE HITTING!

You see one na, you dey turn blind eyes to her attitude... Then tomorrow you go begin abuse and hit her... Calm down- The beautiful ones are even not yet born!

They failed to really check this out...

Seven Soft Spots Of An Average Pretty Lady.

1. SOMETIMES, the prettier the more problematic.

For instance: You find out in the family of 3 girls, it's the prettiest daughter that often causes the mother sorrow. It's either she is dating one Alhaji or opening her legs for small boys...Problem! While for you, big boy in the university, she go dey form! Taaa!

2. The average pretty Lady is rude.

The average pretty lady is armed with the school of thought that you can be rude to a guy, if he is a gentle man, he will chill. Haven't you heard some yell mannerlessly at conductors or friends?
You chat them up, because they're still in their early 20's, they will be rude at you, if you question them, them go say, "Go get a life"- hahaha... Ok ooo!

3. Most of them believe you're lucky having them.

Some may not verbalize it but their actions... We are lucky having ourselves. She knows you will not like it yet she uses another guy's dp as hers. When you ask, she'll reply, Are you jealous? See oo! All these are signs telling you, I'm just putting up with you. Girls, this isn't fair! Stop playing with his heart! hian!

4. An Average Pretty Lady Have Anger Issues

If you exclude yourself, you're part of the few. Almost all I've met in university, NYSC, work...have anger issues. For some, they can just break up for silly, minor reasons because of uncontrolled anger. After all, they can easily get another. Sadly, that's her mindset!

5. Some of them have spiritual problems.

(THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER)

It looks like mammy water spirit/ spirit husbands are also interested in pretty girls after all.
Here in NL, someone opened a thread on this too...
This is not fetish! It's happening... An acquaintance of mine told me how after getting her very PRETTY EX laid, a man's voice starts speaking through her saying he'll die if he doesn't leave her...See dragging ooo...He was scared to death! My friend told me after sickness almost took his life, he had break up upon my advice. (I have too many examples)

6. Some of them have very Low IQ.

When I heard that a child's intelligence is 80% mother dependent and 20% father dependent, I know my future wife at least needs to like book sef...at least dey read something! Some nor dey read at all. Them don FIX BRAZILIAN HAIR, WATCH HOME VIDEOS finish? And dem like talking about husband's house as if na heaven lol...
Some can't tell you what APC or PDP stands for. Surprised?

7. Most are Money wasters because of their love for material things.

That's why they date "rich" guys in campus and FRIENDZONE you incase, lol. ONE REVEALED THIS TO ME IN CAMPUS, ...They just want to have no limits to spending. No slicing budget! You marry that kind? She nor sabi wetin e mean to cut down budget! hah! Small beginnings nor dey her dictionary.

Before you bash me READ THE TOPIC AGAIN UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND IT.grin

This THREAD IS NOT 100% perfect BUT has great element of Truth based on years of experience from mine, friends, acquaintances, NLers, girls too...

AVERAGE PRETTY GIRL: I didn't intend bashing you, if I did. We all have soft spots but WE ARE WORKING on ourselves. If you fall in any of these points listed, make the change. Go for some help/ therapy and be a lady with BEAUTY + BRAINS not Only with BUUBS + BUTT. Nah!

The world has long past that era.

Have a good day.

you make sense oo..but what do we do run away and marry ugly looking girls...for me oo i don't date girls cos they are pretty... i am more of into the head guy..she must be smart,intelligent able to hold a good convo with me @ least have an idea of things and a little bit enlightenment but am not saying her looks don't matter it does just i don't put it first...u are correct to some extent but there is what we call patterning back then in sch...if she no conform to your laws no matter how she hot reach drop am fast and move to another better one...i thank God for the ppl/ environment i grew up sha.Never let a beautiful face cloud your reasoning smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by obibanks: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op said pretty girls,why u come dey coMment? Some girls no even fit categorise. Themselves
Kachisbarbie:
undecided
I kinda concur

1; emm, sometimes I could be problematic...not the type you cited though. Peeps say I am stubborn, but I think I'm strong-willed.

2; Yes, I could be rude. That's when I am angry.

3; I can't succinctly say "he is lucky having me" but then he is lucky having me. grin

4; ohh, my anger issue is Xrated. I lost allotta relationships(platonic and otherwise) due to it and I didn't even care. undecided

5; Nope, I don't think I have spiritual problems. Though I have been told so by friends lol...but that's only when I act weird outta anger.

6; I am not an airhead. Never been -never will.

7; Everyone loves to spoil herself with good things, I'm not an exception...definitely not a money waster - I am very cost effective.

In the long-run, your list is quite veracious. These traits are legit...lolz

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by ireneony(f): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
op, sorry to burst your bubbles, all your assumption is wrong, why? Because of all the this you listed, it is found in the not very good looking ladies....when you observe closely, most ugly ladies are more into runs and they are probably rude.
I know what am saying, cos the ugly girls I have seen, are more promiscuous in nature, have bad character...........there is a girl in my department, she is very pompous and has slept with almost all the lecturers in the faculty, in order to have good grades.
Op, the ladies you are think they are pretty, they are not, because Mary Kay and concealer are in the market to hide their ugliness, am not saying beautiful ladies don't have their own share in the character department.
We live in a society were the society thinks every beautiful ladies sleeps around and are gold diggers, because of this, some guys are scared to approach a beautiful lady. What people don't know is, the beautiful ones also cry, why? When you see a beautiful/handsome being, you automatically label them as cheat....I agreed with one statement you made about choosing someone who has character, ok! We all are in support of that, but somehow, your write up is somehow misleading.....whereby you are telling guys here that when a woman is beautiful, it aromatically means she has bad character......what happens to having a beautiful lady that is blessed with good character. A beautiful lady can have countless of date if she wants to, but she scared it will not lead to a serious relationship, because of how the society labeled them
At the end of the day, we are all women(ugly or pretty) we should all be treated equally, and some should not be held in high esteemed over others.

Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
Op said pretty girls,why u come dey coMment? Some girls no even fit categorise. Themselves

Remind me who you are Sir?
I just wanna know how/where your opinion counts.
Thanks

ireneony:
o really cheesy

Wetin be "o really" ?

2 Likes

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by youngds: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
grin
kelechiMarie:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by ireneony(f): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Remind me who you are Sir?
I just wanna know how/where your opinion counts.
Thanks

Wetin be "o really" ?
you suppose to know say I wan book space first.....am coming to lash this opcheesy
Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
southniyikaye:

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by kelechiMarie(f): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
youngds:
grin grin
And you had to add LovePeddler Abeg swerve if you cant be respectful.
Shiior on new year's day

1 Like

Re: Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. by lovelyadeola(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
ireneony:
op, sorry to burst your bubbles, all your assumption is wrong, why? Because of all the this you listed, it is found in the not very good looking ladies....when you observe closely, most ugly ladies are more into runs and they are probably rude.
I know what am saying, cos the ugly girls I have seen, are more promiscuous in nature, have bad character...........there is a girl in my department, she is very pompous and has slept with almost all the lecturers in the faculty, in order to have good grades.
Op, the ladies you are think they are pretty, they are not, because Mary Kay and concealer are in the market to hide their ugliness, am not saying beautiful ladies don't have their own share in the character department.
We live in a society were the society thinks every beautiful ladies sleeps around and are gold diggers, because of this, some guys are scared to approach a beautiful lady. What people don't know is, the beautiful ones also cry, why? When you see a beautiful/handsome being, you automatically label them as cheat....I agreed with one statement you made about choosing someone who has character, ok! We all are in support of that, but somehow, your write up is somehow misleading.....whereby you are telling guys here that when a woman is beautiful, it aromatically means she has bad character......what happens to having a beautiful lady that is blessed with good character. A beautiful lady can have countless of date if she wants to, but she scared it will not lead to a serious relationship, because of how the society labeled them
At the end of the day, we are all women(ugly or pretty) we should all be treated equally, and some should not be held in high esteemed over others.

Peace!
save the Story 4 the gods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. / Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! / What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.