Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) (10411 Views)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by SleekyP(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
It was a serous fight in one of the upscale neighbourhood in Lagos recently as a big girl caught one of her best friend doing rough things under the sheets with her young boyfriend. She has been hearing rumours and has been on their trail until she finally caught her friend red handed eating her “private food”.

A source who was privy to the messy details said the big girl has been bragging to her girl friends about how good her young boyfriend is performing in the bedroom, not knowing that what she usually tell them has led her friend to want to enjoy it too.

It took the intervention of another of their friend and a neutral guy in the compound to save the betrayer from the hands of their angry friend who was ready to tear her down for chopping her bobo.

The friend has been taken to the hospital while the young boyfriend is begging his sugar mummy for forgiveness, especially knowing that the other friend is not as rich as the main woman. Smh! -

Source:http://www.9janinja.com.ng/2015/06/gobe-lady-caught-her-friend-with-her.html?m=1#sthash.q9cHtakh.dpuf

2 Shares

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by SleekyP(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Isn't that mercy johnson

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by izuch(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Really?
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by swaggylomo: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
this is not enough for fp

2 Likes

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by SleekyP(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Isn't that mercy johnson
Hell no!
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by xynerise: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Starring.... Mercy Johnson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Beesluv: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol. Fight for love part 2

1 Like

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
typical nollywood film

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Princecalm(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
also featuring Nonso Diobi.
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
SleekyP:

Hell no!

Please don't be upset by my comment grin but the camera angle of the picture makes it look like a movie shoot.

3 Likes

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Larablink(f): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Isn't that mercy johnson
I wonder ooh.

1 Like

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Princecalm:
also featuring Nonso Diobi.
Beesluv:
Lol. Fight for love part 2

gringringringrin
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Ragner(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
I've watched the movie.... Jim iyke played the part of the young man

1 Like

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by fatdon2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Larablink(f): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
This doesn't look real, it look like a movie scene , like an elder on the ground and a girl pounding him while the other is coming for his save the old man. Look at the cap his wearing.

3 Likes

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Another movie for Nollywoodians.
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by jamex93(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
lwkmd

na for film e happen jor
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
SleekyP:

Hell no!

Lmao cheesy my guy vex "hell no" its mercy Johnson jur..... All these bloggers by force ehn.

"hell no" I can't deal, too funny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by SleekyP(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lmao cheesy my guy vex "hell no" its mercy Johnson jur..... All these bloggers by force ehn.

"hell no" I can't deal, too funny cheesy
grin grin
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
The person who took the pic also stayed in a good position to take the picture abi Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by jossey94(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Issalie oo. Super story
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by richybanky(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Too. Much of African Magic grin
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
lalasticlala:
typical nollywood film
cheesy
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by stuff46(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Double wahala for dead body grin
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by SleekyP(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
stuff46:
Double wahala for dead body grin
grin
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
This looks like a scene from a nollywood movie. shocked
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by SleekyP(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
itsphumbieee:
This looks like a scene from a nollywood movie. shocked
could be wink

1 Like

Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Isn't that mercy johnson

I guess tonto dikey undecided
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by SleekyP(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I guess dikey tonto undecided
cheesy
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hungry blogger spewing fake stories to generate traffic

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night / This Will Upset Some People And Accusations Will Fly But, / Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.