Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend (2852 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by kayzdekor(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
These are the Merits and demerits of not having a boyfriend or girlfriend:
Merit.
1. No jealousy of any form
2. Economical
3. No arguments
4. Freedom
5. No suffering, no doubts
6. No social boundaries

Demerits..
1. No one to kiss
2 No one to hold hands with
3. No dance partner
4. No one to confide in
5. No one to ask about your day
6. No one to enjoy fun events with
7. No one to be your "guest" to a wedding
8. No one to help each other
9. No one to laugh with
10.Your sperm will turn to ICE before you get married
Kindly add yours

Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by saaedlee: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lol, so true especially the demerits
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by xpac01(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
I can just hear you stammering while mentioning the Demerits..
Singles rock bro.

1 Like

Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by cutieberie1(f): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
must u add no 10..
i agree wit oda points

2 Likes

Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
No 10 is not necessary. But u are on point all the same.
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by tobillionaire(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Very eassy to get rid. Of all those demerits
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by justmag(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lmaooo @ ya s perm will turn to ice.

MERITS: you stay healthy! No headaches!
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by lilmax(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
And you can pay for the demerits
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by kayzdekor(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
cutieberie1:
must u add no 10..
i agree wit oda points
but its true and hard to believe...the truth is better u know
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by kayzdekor(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
lilmax:
And you can pay for the demerits
pls explain cos u are using another means to credit d merit point
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricanApple(f): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
how can your sperm turn to ice
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
AfricanApple:

Via conjilism

He was just being sarcastic about that I presume
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by Ayo081(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
@no 10 ill visit a thot zone, some nigga dey mastb.
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by divineRx(f): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Being single means freedom,i love my freedom nd space so much.SINGLES ROCK
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Single rock!
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by datguru: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sex is cheap
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by kayzdekor(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ayo081:
@no 10 ill visit a thot zone, some nigga dey mastb.
hmmmm wasting of time...sufferness... I guess u are involve
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by IfyChuky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
The demerits can easily be done away with..., Xum bestfriends kud offer all that evn plus and including, ur No 10. #Lol

Alternatively.., i kud get dhe rest 4rm bestfriend and family relatives.., and fix dhe laxt wt eida a vaseline or per time. #Brothel_tinx johr...
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by Ayo081(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
kayzdekor:
hmmmm wasting of time...sufferness... I guess u are involve
nah #thot
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by kayzdekor(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
IfyChuky:
The demerits can easily be done away with..., Xum bestfriends kud offer all that evn plus and including, ur No 10. #Lol

Alternatively.., i kud get dhe rest 4rm bestfriend and family relatives.., and fix dhe laxt wt eida a vaseline or per time. #Brothel_tinx johr...
ooops...pls explan..wat do u mean by per time
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by herald9: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by Beesluv: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Noted
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
How come the demerits are more than the merits?. True being single is hard, but IT ROCKS!!
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by youngds: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
undecided I don't even know if am single or not!!
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by Peterockcephas(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
AfricanApple:
that's weird
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by Peterockcephas(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
kayzdekor:
These are the Merits and demerits of not having a boyfriend or girlfriend:
Merit.
1. No jealousy of any form
2. Economical
3. No arguments
4. Freedom
5. No suffering, no doubts
6. No social boundaries

Demerits..
1. No one to kiss
2 No one to hold hands with
3. No dance partner
4. No one to confide in
5. No one to ask about your day
6. No one to enjoy fun events with
7. No one to be your "guest" to a wedding
8. No one to help each other
9. No one to laugh with
10.Your sperm will turn to ICE before you get married
Kindly add yours
I disagree!!!
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by kayzdekor(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
youngds:
undecided I don't even if am single or not!!
really...I guess u av so many friends, u don't even know mayb u are in a relationship with them or not...dat one sef dey
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by kayzdekor(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peterockcephas:
I disagree!!!
pls give us ur point of view
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by youngds: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
kayzdekor:
really...I guess u av so many friends, u don't even know mayb u are in a relationship with them or not...dat one sef dey

exactly! & most times I get lucky
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by yomi007k(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Single guy can always borrow ur gf 4 d nyt. We get laid cos we know d way.
Singles stay sharp all d time. We don't complain(BF/GF always have one problem or d other).
I never seen a rich guy who didn't pay d price.

#SinglesHeadCoach.

1 Like

Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by pweedyuz(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
MzPreshie:
How come the demerits are more than the merits?. True being single is hard, but IT ROCKS!!
**nods head in agreement**...True!!
Re: Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend by IfyChuky(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
kayzdekor:
ooops...pls explan..wat do u mean by per time
what whor.es offer in xchange 4 cash has no beta name...

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Is Being Single Awkward? / New Engagement Ring For Men? (photo) / Advice For Cheats And Their Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.