Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. (1665 Views)

How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2015
please fellow nairalanders i seriously need your advice on what to do,me and my girl have been dating for 5 years now but yesterday i went crazy when i got a call from her saying she want to see me urgently.When i got there, she thanked me for every good thing i did for her but that she cannot continue again.Yesterday i couldn't eat, i drank and got seriously drunk but that is not working i don't know what to do.We were thinking of getting married this year but now it has ended in a tragedy oh my God.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by dguizman(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2015
It happen....just move on with ur life.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Op you have not completed the story yet, tell us whether you are rich and you have a good job?

You suppose know girls na, her dream is to have a man with too much money, a man with six packs, tall, handsome, and has 5 cars including a hummer jeep and he also has a big mansion, so op if you don't have any of these things then forget and look for a girl that "Aye" has catch, let her love you for who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by CzarRex: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Let's first of examine d situation
Do u have 6 packs?
Are u rich?
Are u handsome?
Did u spend on her during d festive periods?
Do u treat her well? Nd its possible durin d r/ship she's bin double datin u, usin u as s side guy for chillin
Dis culd b sum reasons she left u

Den funnyy enuf dis ar d kind of gurlz dat 3 saturdays 2 d end of d year dey may still b single!!! Runnin up nd down

Well,I will lyk u 2 bone errytin nd move on lyk d man u are... move on, I knw it aint easy nd hand errytin 2 ova God almighty, its 2 early in d year 2 b dullin around!

1 Like

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2015
I work with sky bank and i have a car but no house yet am working toward buying a house too.I smell something because the way her sister comes to my office to tell me stories i don't really get.Something is wrong but i will get to it.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Godfullsam(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2015
....and let your new year resolution be 'to settle down with a lady who is ready to take you for who you are and spend the rest of her life with you'.

This girl don dey use you as generator since lol. You know, we only use generator when there is no nepa. As soon as there is nepa, you dump your generator. That is the situation between you and her, but as a banker.. You are so glued to your work that you dont know you av bn substituted already.

Seek the face of God, ask God to open your inner spiritual eyes to see the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh.

....and pls quit drinking, it does'nt solve problems .
It is well with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by dechandel(f): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerian Guys would never cease to amaze me..
E.g. The posters above me..
So a relationship is set to bloom only when the financial income is blooming? undecided
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by olasmith10(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Nigerian Guys would never cease to amaze me..
E.g. The posters above me..
So a relationship is set to bloom only when the financial income is blooming? undecided

Although,money cannot actually gaurantee a stable relationship, but d continous presence of money, expresses a relationship properly..

3 Likes

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by dechandel(f): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2015
olasmith10:

Although,money cannot actually gaurantee a stable relationship, but d continous presence of money, expresses a relationship properly..
Continous presence of money? Like a paycheck?
Ohh well!! the last time i checked,getting into a relationship isnt getting a new job!!

1 Like

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by ikeno(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Did she give you any reason for ending the relationship.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks all for your comments i really appreciate,if not naira land where else.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by omolizzy(f): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2015
@OP u better dey api,u know wetin God take am do for u? U av a good job yet u are complaining. Abeg come marry me jareeeeeee n we no dey collect mush for bride price
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2015
I'm interested in knowing what the sister has been telling u. that way I'll know what to say.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Prixus:
I'm interested in knowing what the sister has been telling u. that way I'll know what to say.
she always criticize her sister to me,she told me one other time that the sister will leave me one day n i said God forbid.But d way my girl was saying is like someone is forcing her because body language shows that she still love me i don't really understand.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Sunkyphil(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
mayb u took too long to propose to her

1 Like

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Something strange happened, before my girl reached where she said we should see,her sister called me to ask if i have seen her how did she know that my girl was coming to see me.Mehn what a hell.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Sunkyphil:
mayb u took too long to propose to her
But i was the one waiting for her na,she said she want to write her final exams before anything.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Ayima:
But i was the one waiting for her na,she said she want to write her final exams before anything.
JUST MOVE ON BRO NO NEED TO HARM URSELF BOTH OF U ARE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by siegfried99(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Ask her why she wanna quit ?

And move on with your life.

# look for a lady who deserves u. wink
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2015
siegfried99:
Ask her why she wanna quit ?

And move on with your life.

# look for a lady who deserves u. wink
thanks man
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2015
5 years!!!!
That's more than a term.
So u want a re-election after wasting your first term.
When are u even planning on proposing to her.

I am pretty sure u are one of those guy that keeps shouting we dnt want Gej,we want change.

And for those guys asking whether he has a car,do u want your sister to marry a poor nigga?

1 Like

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by ivyy(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2015
Ayima:
please fellow nairalanders i seriously need your advice on what to do,me and my girl have been dating for 5 years now but yesterday i went crazy when i got a call from her saying she want to see me urgently.When i got there, she thanked me for every good thing i did for her but that she cannot continue again.Yesterday i couldn't eat, i drank and got seriously drunk but that is not working i don't know what to do.We were thinking of getting married this year but now it has ended in a tragedy oh my God.

Oh no sad
Did she give u any reason why?
Its really painful and honestly there is no easy way to get over an heartbreak. Time can only heal your wounds

3 Likes

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2015
Ayima:

Thank your star. God just took one wahala away from your life..
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2015
phantonce:
5 years!!!!
That's more than a term.
So u want a re-election after wasting your first term.
When are u even planning on proposing to her.

I am pretty sure u are one of those guy that keeps shouting we dnt want Gej,we want change.

And for those guys asking whether he has a car,do u want your sister to marry a poor nigga?
Before you run your mouth anyhow do you know when we started? we started when i was in year2 n she was in year1.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Tymax(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2015
What?! You are sad? For what? Abeg let her go. There are better ladies around you jare. It's good that she left this early. Look on the bright side. There are 364 days left in 2015 to enjoy with reasonable ladies.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Monicasque(f): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Atleast she was honest dat she no longer wants u, instead just stringing u along. Give yourself time, u will find the right one, bt before u completely write her off, give her 3 months, maybe she is going thru some sort of difficulties, and she needs space. If she does not come back after those months, move on and live your life
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Kenneth205(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Ayima:

As A Nigga; Just Be Successful First.. And Yo'd Realize That, NO Girl Is Strict Or Stubborn Or Hard To Get, or Break d relationship.. My Nigga!!!"
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by stint(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Whatever happens, dont accept the apology that is coming. Take a long break. After five years you need a reboot
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ayima:
Before you run your mouth anyhow do you know when we started? we started when i was in year2 n she was in year1.
How would u feel driving same car everyday for 5 years?
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Ayima: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
phantonce:

How would u feel driving same car everyday for 5 years?
I can do that if i love d car.
Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ayima:
I can do that if i love d car.
I tink u've answered yourself.

1 Like

Re: Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship. by olasmith10(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Continous presence of money? Like a paycheck?
Ohh well!! the last time i checked,getting into a relationship isnt getting a new job!!

continous presence of money isn't equal to a pay cheque.although too much expenditure in a relationship makes it appear like a business organization,buh then, its also vital to some extent dat u spend for her reasonably.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Beautiful Or Handsome Is Easier Than You Think. / Valentine Or Election. What Happens To Valentine This Year? / Is Spending On A Girl A Guaranteed Sign That The Guy Will Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.