Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? (1398 Views)

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by sleekyjay(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Ok, i have seen quite a handful of virginity threads lately on this forum. The funny part is that almost every chike nd ada now claims to be a virgin.
Most of these guys(both male nd female) even though they are yet to pop their cherry are deep into the cliche of self service but they still dey claim virgins..
These set of people, can they still be said to be virgins or hypocrites??
Also, when can one be called a ''secondary virgin'' (i.e if anything of sort exist).
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Deshannel(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2015
Ones as a guy u know what c.umming feels like.
You're a certified non virgin.
And as a lady, anything thing that goes through "that pathway" knowingly or not, that makes u scream n moan, makes u a certified non virgin.
Simple tongue

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by DopeAngel(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2015
A virgin is someone with no sexual experience. Mark you, i didnt say 'who has never had sex'. The term 'sexual experience' covers both having sex and self servicing and other sexual experience one could have. So when you self service and break your hymen for ladies, you have plucked your own petals! Same thing applies for guys. The definition of the term 'virgin' answers your question. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Maxcollins042(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Deshannel:
And as a lady, anything thing that goes through "that pathway" knowingly or not, that makes u scream n moan, makes u a certified non virgin.
Simple smiley
Broda mi who taught you so o,Smh for you:/
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Maxcollins042(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2015
A virgin is one that hasn't encountered or experienced a sexual intercourse with a partner,buh that doesn't mean that self-servicers should cling onto this immoral act.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Kenneth205(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2015
DopeAngel:
A virgin is someone with no sexual experience. Mark you, i didnt say 'who has never had sex'. The term 'sexual experience' covers both having sex and self servicing and other sexual experience one could have. So when you self service and break your hymen for ladies, you have plucked your own petals! Same thing applies for guys. The definition of the term 'virgin' answers your question. I rest my case.

Seconded!
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Kazrem(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Orisirisi. Wetin mouth no go read for Nairaland.
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Deshannel(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Broda mi who taught you so o,Smh for you:/
Shake your head for yourself.
If you think contrary to what I said, tell us what u know is the right definition. Okbye!
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Maxcollins042(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Deshannel:

Shake your head for yourself.
If you think contrary to what I said, tell us what u know is the right definition. Okbye!
Look for the definition @ your dictionary,you will see you are wrong!
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Deshannel(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Look for the definition @ your dictionary,you will see you are wrong!
I want your own definition.
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Maxcollins042(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Deshannel:

I want your own definition.
its definition in the dictionary is mah own definition
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by wenson(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
wait o which 1 is self-service?
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by sleekyjay(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2015
wenson:
wait o which 1 is self-service?
masturbation
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by sleekyjay(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Deshannel:
Simple tongue
lol, i support u on this one.. Wet dreams included?? Nah im be say no dude from 15 above be virgin
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by sleekyjay(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2015
DopeAngel:
including wet dreams?
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Deshannel(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2015
sleekyjay:

lol, i support u on this one.. Wet dreams included?? Nah im be say no dude from 15 above be virgin
grin
Its my personal definition though. Its still open to criticism from any reasonable school of thought.
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Deshannel(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Maxcollins042:
its definition in the dictionary is mah own definition
You have a very passive mind. Sorry to say.
Even the great Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs was criticised as not effective in this modern era. So when say I want your definition, I want u to say something unique from what we all know (the dictionary meaning) of what virginity is, which u have failed to do. Why didn't the Op check the dictionary if he really wanted dictionary meaning and not peoples view/opinion?
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Maxcollins042(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Deshannel:

You have a very passive mind. Sorry to say.
Even the great Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs was criticised as not effective in this modern era. So when say I want your definition, I want u to say something unique from what we all know (the dictionary meaning) of what virginity is, which u have failed to do. Why didn't the Op check the dictionary if he really wanted dictionary meaning and not peoples view/opinion?
and you have a very shallowed mind for you not to comprehend what i just told you,adding unecessary peripherals to what that has being there,wait o ,is that why you said that anybody that engages in self-servicing is not a virgin just for you to say something unique,hmmm you need to go back and study your biology very well..........self servicing is no way related to sexual intercourse which makes one lose it virginity,get it clear.
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by Deshannel(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Maxcollins042:
and you have a very shallowed mind for you not to comprehend what i just told you,adding unecessary peripherals to what that has being there,wait o ,is that why you said that anybody that engages in self-servicing is not a virgin just for you to say something unique,hmmm you need to go back and study your biology very well..........self servicing is no way related to sexual intercourse which makes one lose it virginity,get it clear.
R u really arguing with a psychologist? Just read my signature.
Re: OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? by sleekyjay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Deshannel:

grin
Its my personal definition though. Its still open to criticism from any reasonable school of thought.

lol, ok

(1) (Reply)

Mary And Peter, A Very Touching Story In (pidgin English) / How You Met Your First Love? / Stupid Things Men Do That Get Girls Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.