Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin (15000 Views)

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by jayedu108: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
African oyibo abi afrian micheal jackson don't knw wich name fit u guy!I would advice u to make do wit vaseline and bath wit dudu osun or ordinary premier soap speaking fr experience and in 2 months u will be back to tank me.
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by armyofone(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Recipe for future cancer since you have already exposed your body. The sun thing was kinda funny. Nobody asked you to sit in the sun for hours. Just do it naturally like plant flowers in your backyard, go for a short walk etc . But I know you are looking for quick fix and results for something you started long time ago. Relax and give yourself time. Stop using anything but simple bath soap and Vaseline.

Sadbrother:

tanx i have really learned much 4rm u, if i tell u dat for straight 5 days now i have been sitting ontop of moulded blocks located at our backyard wen ever d sun comes up, i ll jst sit dere for hours, in 3 of d 5 days i ll apply shea butter to my muscle bcus i head it attracts d sun & increases melanin production & it ll make d skin dark, datz wat i have been doing for sum dats now
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by kemiola89(f): 2:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Wow! See what someone is going through just to get back his normal black skin color. Black is beautiful and expensive afterall grin grin grin
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by miredia(m): 3:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Eyaaaa.."5minsmadness has proffered a robust solution. Those remedial applications are so funny though. grin grin clay, Polish, saw dust ,broken glass, charcoal, crude oil, spirit, iodine... Damn!!!!
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2015
miredia:
Eyaaaa.."5minsmadness has proffered a robust solution. Those remedial applications are so funny though. grin grin clay, Polish, saw dust ,broken glass, charcoal, crude oil, spirit, iodine... Damn!!!!

its nt my fault, in my working place we are 9 in number our working clothes is short hand, all d 8 other workers ar wearing shorthand am d only one dere wearing longsleeves
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by kendraloops(f): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Just be patient n go with 5mins advice. Seems that's the best n most detailed so far. Don't expect it to work overnight o, it'll take a while.

Keeping the expected end result in sight should enable you withstand any yabs or surprised reactions from peeps when you expose your skin. Hold ur head high n tell yourself you can do it.

Remember, BE PATIENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
kendraloops:
Just be patient n go with 5mins advice. Seems that's the best n most detailed so far. Don't expect it to work overnight o, it'll take a while.

Keeping the expected end result in sight should enable you withstand any yabs or surprised reactions from peeps when you expose your skin. Hold ur head high n tell yourself you can do it.

Remember, BE PATIENT!!!

yes i can , yes i can & finally yes i can, dere is ntin dat is permanently impossible, am going to gather enough confidence & start by throwing off all my longsleeves away & at d end it ll leave me with no choice dan 2 wear shorthands & shorthand shirts only
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by shitshappen(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hey, let us see it. Only then can we fully assess the damage.
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
At Poster,the first step to your skin restoration is what you've done;Sharing your problem here,the boldness is what you needed,am sure with the tangible advice you've received you'll gradually come back to normal.
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2015
CyrusXandria:
At Poster,the first step to your skin restoration is what you've done;Sharing your problem here,the boldness is what you needed,am sure with the tangible advice you've received you'll gradually come back to normal.

yessss, u ar very right
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
It is well
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
kendraloops:

Remember, BE PATIENT!!!

am already going wit all d advise he game me
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by kendraloops(f): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sadbrother:

am already going wit all d advise he game me

Ok bro, the Lord will see you through. Stay strong!
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
kendraloops:

Ok bro, the Lord will see you through. Stay strong!

May thy Lord God Almighty bless u & ur family richly & abundantly amen
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by ireneony(f): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
@sadbrother, i will advice you to use shea butter, it works
perfectly.
There is this friend of mine, her legs have different colors because of the different cream she use.....when I told her to use shea butter and she did, the color of her skin now look equal and flawless after three weeks of using it. She now wears sandals and slippers because her skin looks good now.
Shea butter is not expensive with 30naira, you are good to go smiley
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
I always find a thread like this so that i can help people who are in need of help and others should also benefit from it. Your problem is a small one, i have help a numbers of people with similar problems worst than yours at the end the give endless testimony. I know how sad and disturb you are, but your own problem has finally come to an end.

If only you'll agree to do this, better for you.

Look for a dog shit fresh one with hot smell mix it with black oil that is extracted from palm kernel add some perpper inside with grinding chacoal. Rob it atleast thrice a day if after one week you dont see changes in your body stop nd curse me, but if you see changes just call this numb 07084277442 And thank me.

Bless you.
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
crazysaint:
I always find a thread like this so that i can help people who are in need of help and others should also benefit from it. Your problem is a small one, i have help a numbers of people with similar problems worst than yours at the end the give endless testimony. I know how sad and disturb you are, but your own problem has finally come to an end.

If only you'll agree to do this, better for you.

Look for a dog shit fresh one with hot smell mix it with black oil that is extracted from palm kernel add some perpper inside with grinding chacoal. Rob it atleast thrice a day if after one week you dont see changes in your body stop nd curse me, but if you see changes just call this numb 07084277442 And thank me.

Bless you.

i wuld have really luv 2, bt bcus of d Dog poo, its a no no no 4 me
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
@sadbrother, i will advice you to use shea butter, it works
perfectly.
There is this friend of mine, her legs have different colors because of the different cream she use.....when I told her to use shea butter and she did, the color of her skin now look equal and flawless after three weeks of using it. She now wears sandals and slippers because her skin looks good now.
Shea butter is not expensive with 30naira, you are good to go smiley

i have shea butter at home, bt i dnt use it, bcus of d 1st tym i used it, it made my muscle more fairer by removing all d scars and burns i have achieved all dis yrs in oder 2 make it luks darker, dat was y i stopped rubbing it
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by follugee: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Stop d sef med bro... 5mins has said d important tinz explicitly
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Joel3(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2015
wow.

Hahah

First time to laugh like this for this year. Wow you made my day.

1 Like

Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Joel3:
wow.

Hahah

First time to laugh like this for this year. Wow you made my day.

y are u laughing at me brother?
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Soknown: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2015
It is a pity that you are caught in this web. As someone pointed out, you need to work on your mind if possible see a psychologist and a dermatologist. At the very least imbibe patience and follow what 5min posted. Lastly you may need to invest in good perfume ( no disrespect, by the time you are sun-tanning and you sweat and bacteria start feeding on the sweat, perfume and anti-deodorants would come to your aid to prevent BO.) Please work on your mind and imbibe patience. From the bottom of my heart Wishing you All the best.
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by kajoula(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
andromida:
Stop using all the creams you have now. Get yourself vaseline it may take a while but you'll recover.
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Soknown:
It is a pity that you are caught in this web. As someone pointed out, you need to work on your mind if possible see a psychologist and a dermatologist. At the very least imbibe patience and follow what 5min posted. Lastly you may need to invest in good perfume ( no disrespect, by the time you are sun-tanning and you sweat and bacteria start feeding on the sweat, perfume and anti-deodorants would come to your aid to prevent BO.) Please work on your mind and imbibe patience. From the bottom of my heart Wishing you All the best.

tnx alottt am very gr8tful 4 dis info... God bless u
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Sadbrother(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Soknown:

pls is sunscreen sold in any state in Nigeria
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Soknown: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sadbrother:

Can't really say. Some pharmacist should help with that info.
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hi Sadbrother, my advise to you is use Sunscreen , also aloe Vera gelly to rub as ur lotion, then you should take some vitamins like A very good Vitamin C. Contact me if you have not been able to get the sunscreen.
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by amokeme(f): 1:56am On Feb 11, 2015
5minsmadness:
Such an interesting skin story!

3. Your soap for the next one year will be dudu osun only. Dudu osun works in that it will help rejuvenate your melanocytes and take you back to your normal colour(this is why ladies that bleach hate it

All the best op.
dudu osun actually makes some people lighter like me. I love it but i had to stop using it when it was making me light

1 Like

Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by weaseloo: 4:30am On Feb 11, 2015
@ OP

Did you not get enough advice from here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2067881/pls-hlp-me-cant-take#29501962 ??

Have you done what people have advice you to do?
Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by 5minsmadness: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2015
amokeme:
dudu osun actually makes some people lighter like me. I love it but i had to stop using it when it was making me light
It's possible. Maybe that is your natural skin type.

1 Like

Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by 5minsmadness: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Sadbrother:

Sadbrother
Hpw have you been? Its been a month. Can you tell us how you have progressed? What did you do?

1 Like

Re: Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin by Jthrush(f): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
I love dudu Osun. I used it as a kid and recently after many years am back to it a week ago. It lightening my skin now. It moisturising my skin and fading my stretch marks caused by harmful soap i unknownly used 6years ago. I will never stop using dudu osun natural soap again. Most times u might not even need a cream to compliment it cos it protects the skin. Better skin compliment it with a harmless tonning cream. Everyone are envious of my skin and most women stops me on the road to ask what i use on my skin. This is part and most part now. but i still have a natural little secret.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why That "Court Marriage " Might Not Be The Solution / The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. / When Did You Stop Bed Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.