Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,497 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date (846 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date by MarshRiley(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2015
They include
1. How much do you weigh?
I don’t even like being asked this question by my own doctor, so it definitely isn’t okay for you to do so. Just like age, weight ain’t nothing but a number.
2. If I got you pregnant, would you have an abortion?
3. What’s your name again?
4. Wanna go back to my place?
“We won’t have s*x, I promise.” Dude, that ain’t the issue right now. The issue is the missing persons report my
mother may have to file tomorrow morning. Maybe I watch too many serial killer specials on TV, but the
possibility is totally real. Right?
5. Is that your real [insert body part here]? Always assume yes. We’re happy with our deception, so play along.
6. Are you a feminist?
Just because I haven’t been salivating over your tired pick-up lines and sad seduction techniques doesn’t mean I’m automatically a man-hater. Excuse me for having some standards.
7. Can I kiss you?
If you have to ask, odds are that the answer is probably no. While some girls may like the respectful nature, others
consider confidence sexy. Go in for the kill. The worst that can happen is that you’ll get rejected. I know this is like
the end of the world for you, but you’ll live to see another day.
8. Wanna split the bill?
I’m all about being “I am a woman, hear me roar”, but if you invite me out, I’m expecting you to cover all expenses.
Especially if we’re just grabbing snacks. I mean….c’mon
now!
9. How old are you?
This ish isn’t cute. Don’t ask us our age.
10. Are you a virgin
Please save this for another date.
Re: 10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date by topearos(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2015
Good write-up
Re: 10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date by vizkiz: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2015
I agree to all except that last part...i'v gat to know who i am dealing with. Don't wanna spend all that cash and end up with a virgin angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date by Beesluv: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Noted
Re: 10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date by Afrok(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Is any of the questions necessary in the first place? Just asking...
Re: 10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date by haryormeedeh(f): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2015
apart from no. 9, the other questions are unnecessary and uncalled for

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Sounds kinda irrelevant asking these odd quesions. The only reasonable one up there is number 9 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways He Says “I Love You” Without Speaking / Ten Reason Men Are Better Than Women Letter To Feminists On NL / What Will You do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.