Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. (876 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady - (2) (3) (4)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 11, 2017
While most of us guys are too inquisitive when we want to woo our heartthrob,some of us are discreet so that we will not look depressed with what she is going to tell us about herself.
However,most ladies on their part don't like to reveal some certain secret to her toaster.She doesn't want to be seen as a promiscuous girl.Rather she want to be seen as a decent girl even though she has a dirty past.
Below are the list of things a toaster shouldn't ask his date.
1.Are you a virgin?
2.How many boyfriends do you have?
3.How old were you disvirgin?
4.Do you love me?
5.How many times have you done abortion?
These questions can end a date.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by SirMichael1: 6:41pm On May 11, 2017
comshots:
While most of us guys are too inquisitive when we want to woo our heartthrob,some of us are discreet so that we will not look depressed with what she is going to tell us about herself.
However,most ladies on their part don't like to reveal some certain secret to her toaster.She doesn't want to be seen as a promiscuous girl.Rather she want to be seen as a decent girl even though she has a dirty past.
1.Are you a virgin?
4.Do you love me?

Dude, ypi have no idea how many people have had sex on their first date.

How many virgin lose their virginity on that same day. It really best to ask so you don't deflower a girl before her time
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by Splinz(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
Below are the reasons why the questions should be asked:

comshots:

1.Are you a virgin?

This is to quickly know if your field will be conducive for a moderate size player, or if it is an Olympic size stadium. smiley

comshots:

This is to know how many players have entered the stadium, so as to know if the field have been worn out.

comshots:

It is necessary to know the time frame, whether she's still a novice or a professional.

comshots:

4.Do you love me?

I can't come and be wasting my time.

comshots:

Bia, be careful o. Don't you want someone to know if there's still womb left?

comshots:

Oga swerve jare.

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by rainylad(f): 7:15pm On May 11, 2017
...6..Cook for me and my friends...
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 11, 2017
ta. go dutch/pay for half undecided
I promise i will do it an never speak to u again

Dont ask me out an expect me to pay cuz u did
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by deltalife(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Are these questions for a cheap girl begging you to marry Her or that Clean classic babe you admire so much and begging for her attention?
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by Fmartin(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2017
deltalife:
Are these questions for a cheap girl begging you to marry Her or that Clean classic babe you admire so much and begging for her attention?
no they ar fr a clean classic babe begging fr a well assorted guy. mtcheew!
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by Fmartin(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2017
rainylad:

hw far
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
rainylad:

If the guys owns she proly even pound yam and grind pepper with a stone...

It's all bout money with girls !
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by MrCork: 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
comshots:
1.Are you a virgin?
4.Do you love me?

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Ask A Lady On A First Date. by MrCork: 9:48pm On May 11, 2017
comshots:
1.Are you a virgin?
4.Do you love me?

...if we don't ask for punnnnny..so was the point of datin? Bro are u white? (No oofensece) angry

Are You A One Minute Man? / Seun This Is For You And Do Something About It. / Will You Smash Or Pass?(pic)