Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men (947 Views)

Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? / R / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men by Viktor4reflectyahoocom(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
If you’re looking for a place to start, take a look at our list of the 30 best places to meet eligible men and possibly rich ones too!
Read it at>>>>www.whatuwilllike..com
Re: The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2015

Re: The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
If u no include Nairaland then u don't know what u talking.. Period!!
Re: The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men by Viktor4reflectyahoocom(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
If u checked well, I wrote Social Networks in which nairaland is one of it. I can't start listing all the social networks
lilmaxfidel:

Re: The 21 Best Places To Meet Eligible And Responsible Men by Viktor4reflectyahoocom(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
My dear, i wrote Social networks as part of where you could meet eligible men which included Nairaland.
BeeBeeOoh:
If u no include Nairaland then u don't know what u talking.. Period!!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Suitable Comment On This Pix? / 12 Types Of Guys You Do NOT Want To Date / Pranks Bad Girls Play On Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.