Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? (7652 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
where are they??

4 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by sinaj(f): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Can I submit my CV??
I have over 4 yrs of dating experience ooo...
lol

10 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by firstking01(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
@hibiscus, we plenty for nairaland...all i can say is a trial will convince youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by kazyhm(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
my grandma said

if everyone is treating you the same way you think you don't deserve

then you need to look inward

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by kinggogo: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Well ayam nt gud n responsinble

Keep luking, hope thou findest

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by adedayo3193(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Op am here and talk2bella will vouch for me
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Eminembuz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pray to papa GOD..and I know he will definitely send you somebody..and I pray it will be me ops!!
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin

40year is fast approaching cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by ouzo1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
All the good guys don run go kenya...u fit relocate too @Op

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
If your orientation is money before love,you will never get a good guy.But babe,your ex go reach 1000 o.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Warhawk(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
finally 2morw my main moniker go comot jail somebody shout halleluja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
kazyhm:
my grandma said

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Can I submit my CV??

I have over 4 yrs of dating experience ooo...

lol
lol, didn't know dating requires a CV

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
hibiscus76:
[size=8pt][/size]I really need to know?? All the guys I've ever met turned out to be very different from what they always portray when they first meet you... my observations though...question is I know there are still good guys looking for a relationship that'll work out but where are they? Why can't I find one? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Mere looking at your pix you go be runs girl.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
adedayo3193:
Op am here and talk2bella will vouch for me

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by yrret: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
People don't change, you only don't look deep to know.

First impression for me, doesn't count. Those who are quick to act nice and prevalent even in your dreams might turn to be your worst change, whereas those who pretends not to care really care.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
hibiscus76:
lol, didn't know dating requires a CV
lol... I thought you were looking for a boyfriend material...
So I was highly interested...

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
Mere looking at your pix you go be runs girl.
K but you didn't have to copy my picture to prove points..kindly edit and remove it..thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by saintfellow(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
hère i am.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
kazyhm:
my grandma said

Yeah but I don't think the problem is from me

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
They are dead and gone lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
yrret:
People don't change, you only don't look deep to know.

First impression for me, doesn't count. Those who are quick to act nice and prevalent even in your dreams might turn to be your worst change, whereas those who pretends not to care really care.
You're right though... you're suggesting I expand my criteria for judgment??
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by kazyhm(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
hibiscus76:
Yeah but I don't think the problem is from me

yeah

we all have similar conflicting specs

peace of mind is developing those specs in oneself than searching for it

hope you understand what I mean ?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
If your orientation is money before love,you will never get a good guy.But babe,your ex go reach 1000 o.
OK

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
That's one of the challenges of being a fine girl, reasons is that, first, most guy seeing a fine girl think she has been taken, or she is a runs girl but really you don't judge a book by its covers delve deeper before you conclude.
@ OP, don't let that be your issue, have fun, mingle, unwind, who knows your boo might be on this forum sef, for as long as you ain't selective.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
kazyhm post=5042[img:
[/img]8878]

yeah

we all have similar conflicting specs

peace of mind is developing those specs in oneself than searching for it

hope you understand what I mean ?
I think I understand you now

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by yrret: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
hibiscus76:
You're right though... you're suggesting I expand my criteria for judgment??

The question is; how matured in your quest to keep a guy?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:

That's one of the challenges of being a fine girl, reasons is that, first, most guy seeing a fine girl think she has been taken, or she is a runs girl but really you don't judge a book by its covers delve deeper before you conclude.
@ OP, don't let that be your issue, have fun, mingle, unwind, who knows your boo might be on this forum sef, for as long as you ain't selective.
I'm not even half of those things people think about me..i'm just a regular girl... this issue of being in a relationship really isn't as easy as people make it look

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
yrret:

The question is; how matured in your quest to keep a guy?
as matured as I could possibly be

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmm ...@ Op what is your own definition of a good and responsible guy ?

4 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
comshots if you're online please do modify your comment, edit and remove the picture.. pleaaaaaase...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics / This Thread Is For Those Who Prefers Shifting Pants Before Sex (18+) / Couple Caught Having $ex In Pizza Shop (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.