Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? (2523 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by orimsamsam(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
emmykk:
i forbid you mr foolishness,u call inec chairman illitrate,jega is a prof, and you said his english is better than PEJ-you see your mumu.go tell ur papa this thing u post here.you wasted your primary school days.......

We understand PEJ english is bad,but why are u comparing prof jega with PEJ.

Buhari english intonation is like some1 speaking with hot yam in his mouth.he english will disgrace nigeria in commit of nations
what a pity. Dude. I was comparing buhari intonation with jega. Stop this your useless idiology. Obo
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by eleven(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
integralng:
Your post gave you out as someone that did not go to school.Even if Buhari dropped out from primary school,he is miles ahead of your principal Jonathan.With Buhari 'no or little education',my family and I will give our votes to him in feb 2015.

You will vote for someone whom you are not yet sure will be qualified to run without presenting his certificate. All these talks are avoidable, just provide the certificates as required by law simple.

Since you are really interested in change against 'corrupt PDP', I think you should join people clamouring for Buhari to provide his certificate and save innocent lives if he is disqualified because of this. Allowing him to run without presenting his certificate is unfair to other contestants who submitted theirs and that my friend is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by orimsamsam(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
emmykk:
i forbid you mr foolishness,u call inec chairman illitrate,jega is a prof, and you said his english is better than PEJ-you see your mumu.go tell ur papa this thing u post here.you wasted your primary school days.

Am suspecting you are a
oponu. I sed buhari speak beta english mrs piss.
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by bondingman: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good question to ask
Someone that could not manage d country with a gun
Someone that can't manage even a single business since leaving service
Someone that can't even manage his cows well- 150 cows since 2007
They want him to manage a country like Nigeria with d intellects we have.
Sometimes the thought of it buggles my mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by orimsamsam(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
igbeke:

Bro, pity me the much you can. It doesn't stop the fact that our acclaimed change advocated is a fraud.
. Ignored
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by bondingman: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
cybaj09:
The truth is Jonathan with his PhD does not have the quality of a leader, moreover with is PhD he is still clueless. Let's assume with all these propaganda you convince us not to vote for GMB, who do you suggest we vote for? Remember all we want is "CHANGE"
Cast your vote to anyone else n certainly not a semi-literate I beg of u, Nigeria is too advanced to allow such b president; its retrogressing us as a nation
With d way buhari read his manifesto I don't think he can pass school certificate exams, how would Nigeria be ruled by the likes? We're in the 21st century for crying out loud. Back in the 1980's yes one can pull a gun n take a country hostage like he did then, but not in this internet age should we give our votes to such.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by emmykk(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
orimsamsam:
what a pity. Dude. I was comparing buhari intonation with jega. Stop this your useless idiology. Obo
i can see many idio.t are in nairaland,how can you post without re-reading what you want the world to see, and later you edit and start claiming..jega and buhari na hausa now..what do you expect...you want to elect 1 of them na.

Am happy u know your APC presidential candidate is below average. Pres.goodluck jonathan has written project,thesis and dessartation,but una man has never test such,he is presenting afffidavite,when result was as for! upon bad fulani english

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Kenai: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is a letter from the FBI to Waziri, confirming that Bola Tinubu never attended any University of Chicago like he claimed in the past...

APC is filled with the most corrupt hypocrites in Nigerian Politics.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by franchizy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
seges:
They presented him because hes the most effective President Nigeria has ever had in fightning corruption. He arrested 4000 officials for corruption when in power.
..point of correction,he witch hunted 4000 officials and levelled alligation of corruption on them,,
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by franchizy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
orimsamsam:
bros. Am just pitying the way u think. A primary skul drop out that becomes a general in the nigeria army.
..have you forgotten that he is hausa/fulani ,they own the army and can attain any level they want in the army,even without a single certificate..

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by igbeke: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
orimsamsam:
. Ignored
Say that to Buhari.
BTW I went thru some of your posts on this thread but trust me when I say you are no better than Bihari, academically.
You know what? You don't have to pity me but yourself and your likes.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by OmoOlayinka: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2015
#We Do Not Have Buhari’s Original Certificates - Army#

On Friday, the Nigerian Army authorities explained that they do not keep original certificates of officers and men of the armed forces, adding that their personal files contained only photocopies of credentials.

The army also stated on Friday that it does not keep original certificates of any serving or retired officer or soldier.

A top army officer at the Defence Headquarters disclosed on condition of anonymity on Friday that the army could not keep anybody’s original certificate because it is a personal property of the owner.

According to the source, “the army only has photocopies of officers and soldiers’ certificates kept in their personal files in the military secretary’s office.”

“The original certificate of any officer or soldier is only needed at the point of entry into the service — either as a cadet officer entering the Nigerian Defence Academy, or by recruitment officers when interviewing recruits to be sent to the depot for training. This is so because they are needed to verify what is in the photocopy supplied or for verification from the necessary examining bodies,” he said.

The source stressed that for anybody to claim that his original certificates are with the military secretary (Army) does not hold water.

“Let me tell you now, in the Navy, the Navy Secretary (NAVSEC) keeps photocopies of the documents of all naval officers and ratings and not their original certificates which are their personal properties.

“Also, in the Air force, the Air Secretary keeps the photocopies of all officers and airmen’s certificates, and, if the need arises for any verification, those concerned will be asked to bring the original documents.

“If you start keeping every officer’s or soldier’s original certificates, how many will you keep and if in case there is a fire outbreak, that means all original certificates of those concerned will be burnt.

“There is no way, the military secretary can keep any officer’s original certificate — either serving or retired,” the source said.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by orimsamsam(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2015
igbeke:

Say that to Buhari.
BTW I went thru some of your posts on this thread but trust me when I say you are no better than Bihari, academically.
You know what? You don't have to pity me but yourself and your likes.
. Ignored

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! / Feb14 Election Postponed / N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.